• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

For me, Bleach says it's unavailable to purchase. I have Kindle on iPad registered to my account and it says it's available on that, so I'm not sure why that's the case.

Book Girl I can purchase fine, for example:

not sure what's wrong :/

I went to Amazon UK, and it's showing up as 3.08 pounds for me. Log out and see if the price shows up? If not, there might be some strange regional lock or something

Something hit me on the head and I just had to re-read Orion, from Masamune Shirow. A personal favorite of mine. Full of action, craziness, comedy, scenes running one after another and a mindbending setting with magictech. And full of delicious blabberish like
GpfekWu.png

of93p8t.png

"Come out with your psyche level down!" has to be one of the best sentences ever.

Wagatsuma-san 87

I want to see more jealousy from Wagatsuma.

If she ends up being end girl, she needs to do something to earn it.

Indeed.

hence why i said that stuff in my last post.

i really like the short haired girl since shes actually trying, ms is a dumbfuck tho. Still the time slips could make an interesting twist later on

Yep and as said the MC is/was trying also but main girl hasn't shown that and i hope she does.

you could argue that the time slip version of her is kinda doing it by giving him "pointers" but its a weird technicality tbh.

nope, didn't work :/

super annoying. Maybe when I register an actual Kindle to my account it'll work :/

can't you read it from the cloud service?

i'm able to read my stuff from there since i also don't have a kindle though tbf that only thing i have is the second Book Girl Novel (really need to read that soon :( ).

Hrm, seems every manga from VIZ is unavailable for purchase for me.

uurrrrrrrghhhhhhh regional licensing restrictions you fucking suck.

The manga publishing industry needs to get its fucking act together when it comes to digital manga. They're so farcically behind every other medium it's absurd.

fucking VIZ.

scy

Well i tried kindle with books but i literally get sleepy.

physical books 4 lyf

I love my Kindle for reading in bed. It's a lot more convenient that way. If I'm reading in the middle of the day, I'd prefer physical books probably. Also, I prefer my Kindle immensely when it comes to books that are like 1000 pages long because those are just awkward.

Plus, I can spend like $10 and have 17 books for some bizarre reason. Thanks, Kindle pricing.

UQ Holder! 40

Touta looks great with that hoodie design.

Would not mind it if he actually used as his normal outfit.

Props to him for actually doing well against Fate.

The potential for the Gravity sword is finally starting to be realized.

Solune

Takkoku 6
Important things I learned in this chapter
PERORO PARURIKO
Living in France enhances your sense of smell
Canadians like to juggle
NTR is ok as long as you're only trying to out your childhood friend.

Kurita

Got the AssClass bag and the AssClass x Kuroko's Basket bookplate for free since I bought two volumes of AssClass.
Sakamoto is finally mine.
Nice Ore Monogatari fan for free, too.
Blue is Nakamura Yusuke's artbook, he's the guy who did Tatami Galaxy's character design, he also draws the CD covers for Asian Kung-Fu Generation. So happy to own this.

UQ Holder! 40

Touta looks great with that hoodie design.

Would not mind it if he actually used as his normal outfit.

Props to him for actually doing well against Fate.

The potential for the Gravity sword is finally starting to be realized.

Yeah it looks badass. I was actually impressed with how well Touta did against Fate. You knew he wouldn't win, but like his grandfather he doesn't just flat out job to him.

If Eva and Fate actually end up fighting here it'll be hype as hell, but I doubt it.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
should I read Shokugeki no Soma

YES! YES! YES! Oh My God!

Got the AssClass bag and the AssClass x Kuroko's Basket bookplate for free since I bought two volumes of AssClass.
Sakamoto is finally mine.
Nice Ore Monogatari fan for free, too.
Blue is Nakamura Yusuke's artbook, he's the guy who did Tatami Galaxy's character design, he also draws the CD covers for Asian Kung-Fu Generation. So happy to own this.

Damn, i want all of them!

Koe no Katachi

Nooooooo!

Do You like big girl 6

Bless the flatness!

UQ Holder 40

Delicious fighting scene

upandaway

I dunno :/ I'll see when I go to buy it eventually I guess. But hopefully I should just be able to use the same card as normal.

I'll get back to you guys on it.
If they tell you that you need a local card, buy an amazon gift card to yourself, then change the address to the one they want and buy using the credit from the card. That's how I got credit into my US PSN account

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 105-6

So Kana's training to be a yandere, and Hatsuna's training to be roadkill. Well, it's important to have aspirations I guess. The best girl battle rages on.

In other news, goons in this series maintain their uselessness by failing to kill someone after shooting them in the head.

e: Gokukoku no Brynhildr 107
DESTROYED

Pretty hilarious side chapter. Hatsuna scores another 2 points over Kazumi - one for the special service and one for actually getting the old man interested.

Mortemis

Banned
Why do I feel like One Piece and HxH have been switching off for the past month. Give me both!

One Piece

Law backstory finally gonna happen. This chapter had way too much going on and too much switching so thankfully the story can focus on one thing again.

I dropped Negima around the time Rakan came in.
Is Fate an immortal?

What? Why would you do this, this is when it gets good. Unless you didn't like the battle manga shift?

And yes, I guess he is.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Yamada and the seven witches 94

another reset arc incoming?... hope this doesn't turn into yankee kun again and stretch on way too long... the first reset arc was pretty fun though

Why does best girl always have to be losing, poor
odagiri ;___;

Revo

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Vol 4

Spoilers for Ep 12, 13, and beyond.

...Wow. I honestly did not think I would like this so much. I was SOO into it when
Tatsuya attacked the CAD saboteur and when he went after No Head Dragon
When the 1st years were injured in Monolith Code I figured Tatsuya would replace them and figured that other Course 2 students would fight with him. But the fight against Third High was still good although it did not nearly get me as fired up as the attack on the CAD saboteur.
Mayumi's dancing was pretty funny and I'm glad that Tatsuya was able to make the rounds with all the females.

And I was wondering where they might go after this arc finished but the answer was most likely given as well.

The only thing I am thinking right now of is that I really really hope that the rest of this arc gets adapted well.

Onto Vol 5.

zeromcd73

Editor of Hunter x Hunter writes in the latest issue of Jump that the he is going to pick up a manuscript for Hunter x Hunter that has a scene that will no doubt be in the top 3 most shocking moments in manga history.

It's also a development that fans have been hoping for.

Editor of Hunter x Hunter writes in the latest issue of Jump that the he is going to pick up a manuscript for Hunter x Hunter that has a scene that will no doubt be in the top 3 most shocking moments in manga history.

Another hiatus.

Kurapika is a girl confirmed.

Wakabayashi Toshiya's 4-koma Collection 24

Woah.

Talk about hyperbole.

Scum

Yuricam 9

The new challenger is a gothloli? Well ain't that just the best development? There's no need to worry too much though, since Saori clearly isn't into yuri at all. Hoping the showdown gets released before the end of 2014.

A new chapter of Yuricam? Aww yeah!

Revo

HxH is actually just a small area of the Dragonball universe and the only way to get onto the dark continent is to collect all the dragonballs.

Wakabayashi Toshiya’s 4-koma Collection 24

So Gallant~

I dropped Negima around the time Rakan came in.
Is Fate an immortal?

You dropped it at the point when it gets good dude!

Koe no Kitachi 0 (Oneshot) -

:( i can barely take just the oneshot, should I even go on?

Haha probably not. The first 5 or so chapters will slay you. If you can deal with it though, it's totally worth it. Koe no Katachi is amazing.

anyway...

Aku no Hana 1-57

Currently on pain meds from my wisdom teeth getting pulled so I blazed through this. I wasn't sure at first, but once Kamei (this totally is not her name) dropped some truth bombs on Kasuga it got amazing.

This brings me to an interesting thought though. Is TWGOK the only manga where the loser MC gets the girl that isn't cute/hot/a babe?

Koe no Kitachi 0 (Oneshot) -

:( i can barely take just the oneshot, should I even go on?
You're going to be a sobbing mess by the time you catch up

HxH is actually just a small area of the Dragonball universe and the only way to get onto the dark continent is to collect all the dragonballs.

Wakabayashi Toshiya’s 4-koma Collection 24

So Gallant~
SO SPARKING

Nisekoi 129
Yeah, feigning disinterest is known to be the #1 strategy that doesn't work in romcoms Tachibana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom