• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seraph of the End 17
tumblr_n4rdbtUIMw1qbxqfpo1_1280.png

Family politics was intense but most importantly was that it kind of suggested that Yu being Seraph of the End may be a result of the Hyakuya Orphanage and not really something that any of the current royal families did. Thats a bit relieving in terms of my view of Guren now and making him not as bad as we were led to believe when the pills were given. Still Hiragi family is a bit too cruel.

Im glad with v1 in june were getting a poster in the volume too. Manga Im most looking forward to from viz this year.

-_-

Not you too.

No more Seo for a while, especially not until I finish rage town.

Read Fourteen.

if you mean 14-sai no Koi, I'm already caught up and it's adorable.

Good Ending?

not falling for that.

watch something wholesome, like Black Lagoon.

Or you can read Kimi ni Todoke and rage for different reasons.

but I thought Kimi no Todoke was supposed to be really good and sweet?

or do they just take too long to get to it?

Toriko

How far can Sunny extend them if he could even feel Toriko and Coco all the way out there in the village. I thought they were separated many leagues apart. Also is this the first time with creatures able to speak?

It's one of Sunny's abilities, Remote Controlled Hair. He used it against Tommyrod once.

Stealth Symphony 10

JvmvVyZ.png

This is like everything I ever wanted wrapped up into one location. Magical creatures, mystic artifacts, and characters that do whatever they want. It needs more love, just like Oumagadoki Zoo.

Stulaw

Saenai Kanojo no Sodatekata - Egoistic-Lily 1-3
So a guy is gathering a group to make a galge, so far this group consists of three girls with only one that he's really successfully recruited so far, his main heroine who in real life is like Akarin from Yuru Yuri (she's unnoticeable). The main girl seems to be an Otaku childhood friend who he wants to draw the artwork, she currently draws hentai on her own website.
The other girl who hasn't been in it much so far is a senpai who's secretly a famous LN writer.

It's alright so far, I'll keep reading.

Edit, just realised that there were two chapters of Saenai Kanojo no Sodatekate before Eogoistic Lily, and the main girl is the invisible one.

So a guy is gathering a group to make a galge, so far this group consists of three girls with only one that he's really successfully recruited so far, his main heroine who in real life is like Akarin from Yuru Yuri (she's unnoticeable). The main girl seems to be an Otaku childhood friend who he wants to draw the artwork, she currently draws hentai on her own website.

The other girl who hasn't been in it much so far is a senpai who's secretly a famous LN writer.

Edit, just realised that there were two chapters of Saenai Kanojo no Sodatekate before Eogoistic Lily, and the main girl is the invisible one.

Yeah, there are I think three! adaptations of this where the main girl is a different one. The invisible one, the childhood friend otaku and the LN writer.

I think the plot's about the same and the main character is useless in all three of them.

Toriko

How far can Sunny extend them if he could even feel Toriko and Coco all the way out there in the village. I thought they were separated many leagues apart. Also is this the first time with creatures able to speak?
He learnt how to control his cut hair after fighting Tommyrod in the Gourmet Fest Arc

Use to be extremely painful for him but I guess he mastered it in the time skip

Oh and other then Nitros these are the first talking creatures that we met in the series...

Capture levels usually indicate strength ability and not edibility and taste

To Love Ru Darkness 42.5

A Haruna chapter.

Really?

Why would the great Yabuki sensei focus a chapter on worst girl.

Almost fell asleep trying to get through this.

Stulaw

Boku Wa Imouto Ni Koi Wo Suru 1-2
Twincest Shoujo Smut manga, Yori (the guy) forces himself onto his sister Iku, they apparently both have feelings for each other but Yori is a very self-centred bloke who is also going out with his sister's best friend, so Iku keeps rejecting his advances.

Despite the gender differences, they share a room.

This setting...reminds me...of something...cough...that I haven't watched in a while....Maybe I should go check.

Boku Wa Imouto Ni Koi Wo Suru 1-2
Twincest Shoujo Smut manga, Yori (the guy) forces himself onto his sister Iku, they apparently both have feelings for each other but Yori is a very self-centred bloke who is also going out with his sister's best friend, so Iku keeps rejecting his advances.

Despite the gender differences, they share a room.

It's amazing (and refreshing?) how there's no hint of subtlety in this.

Stulaw

It's amazing (and refreshing?) how there's no hint of subtlety in this.
No, it's not subtle at all.

Boku Wa Imouto Ni Koi Wo Suru 3-4
He says that he's moving away to a out of prefecture school and then they nearly go all the way, with him stopping it this time, making it to third base with your twin sister, she says "do it" and then you stop. Still reading.

KumaJG

Toriko

I wonder what the power gap between the Four Kings are now.

Magician

This my be my new favorite Manga/Manwha and I haven't even read a chapter yet lol

scy

Stealth Symphony 10 - The dragon's power is literally a power of friendship. We're either done here or this is going to take off.

ffNz5cs.png

I can't wait to use this image for when it gets cancelled.

Stulaw

Boku Wa Imouto Ni Koi Wo Suru 9-10
As expected with the back story, Yori went out with the best friend to get away from his feelings (had sex with her too), and now Iku has a boyfriend (probably for the same reason).

Now I'm off to bed.

Nordicus

Boku Wa Imouto Ni Koi Wo Suru 9-10
As expected with the back story, Yori went out with the best friend to get away from his feelings (had sex with her too), and now Iku has a boyfriend (probably for the same reason).

Now I'm off to bed.
And I'm going to guess all the chapters from here on are going to be about one of the twins succumbing to their desires and wanting to bang the sibling, while the other keeps resisting.

Then the roles switch and it goes back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth.

Flowers of Evil manhwa drove me nuts with that bullshit.

Mortemis

Banned
Fuuka 12.5 - What you want

This is not what I wanted. I don't even know what I wanted, but it wasn't a chapter with Yamato and Suzuka.

Mortemis

Banned
Fairy tail 382

So Lucy survives this whole ordeal because of sheer luck, I don't know why but I'm more okay with this than with her surviving because of friendship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom