• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting dramatis update the banner to include superior slime girl in Monster Musume's newest volume cover.

738708-mmninvol05r9k8e.jpg

survivor

Banned
Rookies vol 9-10
KaTIWEA.jpg

there seemed to be a lack of shirts in one of the chapters
I'm really surprised at the lack of baseball so far. 10 volumes in, no tournament in sight, and so far the second practice match just started. Not that I mind since volumes 8 and 9 were pretty alright despite them introducing some characters who feel pretty pointless at this point like that kid that wants to be a lawyer.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Black Haze 47
whoa I wasn't expecting the sister to be dead for real. I thought she was just in a coma or something. Damn Artisan, what did you do :\

Read Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, or Spirit Circle (no idea if you read any of them, but you probably have)

just no more KNIM Seo pls. Replace with the Seo from Gekkan Shoujo

I read a bit of Gekkan Shoujo, should prolly go back

I just have this hole in me that Tasogare left that can't be filled by anything other than Tasogare.

like I have so many things to read but none of them are Tasogare

every time Choir Jail and Reqiuem come on my playlist (speak of the devil, Requiem just came on...) it makes me remember how much I love Tasogare and there's no more Tasogare :(

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member

I just have this hole in me that Tasogare left that can't be filled by anything other than Tasogare.

every time Choir Jail and Reqiuem come on my playlist (speak of the devil, Requiem just came on...) it makes me remember how much I love Tasogare and there's no more Tasogare :(
Ah, I see. Yeah, I get that :\ Can't really help you there because I can't think of any mystery + cute romance manga

Ah, I see. Yeah, I get that :\ Can't really help you there because I can't think of any mystery + cute romance manga

nah it's fine, Tasogare's my favourite manga by a million miles so it's always gonna be like that. Just gotta do regular re-reads and bug Yen Press to release a translated version for me to buy.

upandaway

You could try reading that guy's other manga. I think most of them are hentai though.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Himouto 49 -

the start of her yandere transformation

Another one to read. The yandere is the go to for everyone.

Rookies vol 9-10

I'm really surprised at the lack of baseball so far. 10 volumes in, no tournament in sight, and so far the second practice match just started. Not that I mind since volumes 8 and 9 were pretty alright despite them introducing some characters who feel pretty pointless at this point like that kid that wants to be a lawyer.

Read Sun-Ken Rock. Has the same art style but even better as it progresses.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't realize I was behind on this.

Crepuscule 147
Finally Tepes takes over. Lark is such a whiny bitch nowadays

And Carmilla shows up to boot! woo real plot development

Crepuscule 148
Of course the mystical dream lady gives the hero a quest without even telling him why

At least he noticed that

Crepuscule 149
Oh hey Balthory

Oh. welp, rip Bathory

Crepuscule 150
Oh hey Balthory isn't dead!

And she just slapped Lark across the face!

Neat!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Does anyone remember the name of a manga that's about a couple of kids who "accidentally" kidnap a girl? I kind of want to know how that all ended, assuming that it did end.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Does anyone remember the name of a manga that's about a couple of kids who "accidentally" kidnap a girl? I kind of want to know how that all ended, assuming that it did end.

this sounds pretty effed up. is it the one where they
rape her and never get caught?

Kieli

Time skip. Gon is now 16 and an emo who sits and mopes in his room all day listening to goth-metal and writing poetry about emo stuff.

Killua meanwhile has gone on to have a successful career as a sociopathic CEO of a multinational pet food company. He rakes in the chedda like there's no tomorrow, but his heart is empty inside. Could it be... he yearns for Gon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom