• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danshi Hanayakanare 1-2
tumblr_n8jyackzpd1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Acting School based manga centered around an all male cohort of sorts putting on various plays for society. Its a great concept which could have potential to be a great story. Only minor issue is the difficulty of telling characters apart, many are on the taller side and some only differences between their hair color, but during some scenes due to the shading it blends together making it hard to discern who is who, especially during the action scenes. Its a good story so far.

dramatis

The comics readers vs manga readers one.
I guess that could be considered a versus thread. I stopped posting in and reading that thread after I replied that one time to the guy who said he would call a Japanese fan of American football an America enthusiast.

We going to go with "massive eyes and weird hair and no lips and"? My idea is "Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand" but that is sooooo last thread.

Mahouka Koukou - Nine Schools Competition 5
BsRbZPpCEAAU_Xm.png

That tatsuya shiba fanclub is best and then on the bus making him out to be such an amazing person for not lazying about relaxing. I love that scene in all forms LN, anime, and manga, because of Miyuki's first reaction to swift amazement, lol.

The Hattori scene too. Flustered Hattori is one of the best moments in the franchise, especially imagining him with Kise (kurobas) voice.

Second Brain 4
BsRh5JUCMAAaMHB.png

Such a long chapter but it really is good, the school parts with the dere stuff, gundam and a potential ability users there was just as good and intense as the assault on HQ to get the professor. Wish the series didnt end, it had much potential.

Revo

Kuroko no Basket 269

I knew it was going to come to this after last chapter...but I was still saying 'actually?' while reading it.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Berserk chapter been released?

Also i like more "Don't dog the feed that hand the bite"
|OT| We're off hiatus until next week's idolm@s game

Alternatively:
|OT| and you get a hiatus and you get a hiatus
|OT| has <insert jump manga> ended yet?
|OT| upandaway's 4koma collection

dramatis

If you didn't mention it, there wouldn't have been spam about it.
I'm playing three dimensional chess here

Basically, pool out your titles and decide on one, and then new thread can be made in peace. Grimace got Angry when I threw titles up since previous threads were on the very of the chopping block. Since we have space and time now it's ideal to bake a title that won't make Grimace grimace (that probably won't happen though).

_hekk05

Banned
What were the most eventful things that happened this thread anyway?

Many bans, lots of RIPs

I ended up on loads of lists

Antiwhippy holds the conch shell, will die soon RIP

Zweizer is no longer a kouhai

We await hiatusxhiatus

And a mini panic attack when duckroll put his foot down on lewd things in animegaf

Revo

Westwood Vibrato 20-21

A Kuku (penguin) told story. A lot less sad than most of the stories.

Overall very nice so far. Nothing is drawn out and each vignette is nice on it's own. Looking forward to the rest of it.

Charade

To celebrate new kouhais, here's a new serialisation: &#12469;&#12452;&#12465;&#12414;&#12383;&#12375;&#12390;&#12418; aka Saike matashidemo

Ah, so this is the new Fukuchi manga. Panda will be pleased.

We going to go with "massive eyes and weird hair and no lips and"? My idea is "Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand" but that is sooooo last thread.

I was trying to remember who said this... turns out it was Kieli, who's now banned actually.

Lain

I guess that could be considered a versus thread. I stopped posting in and reading that thread after I replied that one time to the guy who said he would call a Japanese fan of American football an America enthusiast.

Bolded gets my vote, especially if the thread showcases panda's 4koma too.

kasane

I have always expressed my hate for shingeki but here i am ordering the green cape and hoodie

Doesnt help my favourite. Colour is green

LeleSocho

Banned
my heart's not ready for this, I can feel it

It's the last chapter, everyone dies but Ueno...
Bad Ending, nice boat. Game Over.
Try again and collect all the light spheres to get the Good Ending.
Insert a coin.

inb4 shouko haircut next chapter because CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
nonononononono don't you even dare, i will stop reading this 4real if this happens nonononononononono

Tacitus_

Guise, help pls

I stopped reading attack on titan for a bit and now I forgot where I was. They had just done the kidnap switcharoo thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom