• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

Banned
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 2

Mb6pSx9.png

Shit, I feel like I laughed too hard at this page. lolol

kasane

Also I AM HERO should also be fitted in somewhere, I don't care where, on the OP.

Such a fantastic manga that brilliantly captured the feeling of a ruined, destroyed world. In fact, I will go on to say that it is one of the best, if not *the* best, zombie-related fiction I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying.

Thank god im not the only one who read this

felt like i was the only one who knew about it

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Which makes me sad. All the comedy after Greece wasn't even close to how it was before that arc.
Might as well go back to making it action again, but Hata's going to stall as long as he can.
Exactly. :\ The Greece arc was amazing though. Athena's my favorite but I highly doubt she'll win.

Yay! New Thread. And now new old waifu wars
And I support D-Frag getting in either Top list and Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun for comedy

Shiori is the best TWGOK girl for me. Followed by Haqua. And frankly I knew these two wouldn't win

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
But we haven't "read" that one yet.

She dies as Tatsumi hugs her and Akame rams her sword through them.

Together forever~

I dunno if it says more about AkG or myself that when you said "ram her sword through" I was thinking about a different area entirely.

Thank god im not the only one who read this

felt like i was the only one who knew about it

Hanazawa Kengo is one of my favorite authors, but releases are so infrequent that there isn't much to start a discussion about. Boys on the Run has been so close to the end for so long :(

Kiriwo Terrible 05

Spend more time with your maid who's serving you delicious hamburgers or go and become the hero everyone hates and save the day.

BEING A SHOUNEN HERO IS HARD!

Rhapsody

Banned
Exactly. :\ The Greece arc was amazing though. Athena's my favorite but I highly doubt she'll win.
Same. I'm not confident on the comedy being consistently great as it was before. But I really hope when it goes back to action, it's as good as the Greece arc since I loved it. Plus, I'm biased for Athena as well. lol
No one reads Minami-ke :(
I should. I watched the first season of the anime and the latest season which was good too.

Only read a volume of the manga.

upandaway

I think I watched the first episode of the anime but never followed up. Is it really good?
The first and fourth seasons of the anime are good adaptions, it might be better to go with the manga for the 2nd and 3rd seasons. It's a really really fluffy and fun comedy SoL.

I like it better than SoreMachi *ducks*

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I'm actually wondering right now if I can actually fill a banner with "adult man taking care of young girl" mangas.

Yotsuba
Hinmatsuri
Usagi drop
Aishiteruze baby
My girl
??????

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
It really is fantastic.

Also, just an observation, femdom girl types like Esdese and Alice or Erina are so popular in MangaGAF huh.
femdom? I don't read AgK, but isn't Erina just the bitchy type? or is that what you're implying

Can't speak for everyone else, but my type seems to be the shy girl with a backbone...

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I'm actually wondering right now if I can actually fill a banner with "adult man taking care of young girl" mangas.

Yotsuba
Hinmatsuri
Usagi drop
Aishiteruze baby
My girl
??????

Dude... Shirogane no Nina...

Also that my dad is an otaku manga as well.

We need some Freudian psychology in here so we can know what this means.

We need more yamato no nadeshiko fans in here.

Soma

If she's got glasses and twin-braided hair there's a 90% chance that she'll be my favorite girl

coincidentally, she's usually never the winning girl

kasane

speaking of i am hero

the only thing im not liking so far is:SPOILERS

Things getting a bit supernatural with the super human capabilities

scy

She's cool too, was my first favorite until Athena came. I like her a lot and she won't win either

I'll stick to Hinagiku forever. My tears will be so bitter.

femdom? I don't read AgK, but isn't Erina just the bitchy type? or is that what you're implying

Can't speak for everyone else, but my type seems to be the shy girl with a backbone...

Hm ... I guess mine is basically the more domineering type.

.......this says so much about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom