• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm ... I guess mine is basically the more domineering type.

.......this says so much about me.

image.php

Beatoricheee

Nothing wrong with liking strong, independent women who are willing to grind your face to the dirt.

Hey, as long as you're into that sorta thing.

mjontrix

guys where does mein fit into that scenario

Akame's standing on her dead body...

Oh yeah, cross post from another forum but hopefully we can help him out -

A bit of help brahs - trying to remember the name of a manga (can't remember if one-shot or not) - there's some guy who basically stays in his room making figurine legs or something about the perfect legs/thighs/ankles something like that. Some girl comes and says he has to save the day otherwise the world ends or something like that.

He refuses, but then realises the legs will get destroyed so he saves the day somehow; and some other guy shows up as part of some group/company or something...

Any help?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
femdom? I don't read AgK, but isn't Erina just the bitchy type? or is that what you're implying

Can't speak for everyone else, but my type seems to be the shy girl with a backbone...

Well, Erina is a dominating type, to be sure.

Nothing wrong with liking strong, independent women who are willing to grind your face to the dirt.

Or cut off your head, as it were, right Kyou Kai?

kingdom_4919927.jpg

<3

Doubutsu no Kuni 50-end

And so ends the tale of shounen Tarzan. Pretty good stuff. I think I'd put it above Gash with how strong that ending was. Sure, the aftermath was cliche as hell that may or may not qualify as an asspull, but damn if it wasn't fitting after everything that built up to it.

Totally in for Raiku's next series, whenever that may be.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Woah, new thread

Comedy banner
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki kun
Yandere Kanojo
Zai x10
Prison School
Baka ga Zenra de Yattekuru

Also, Abnormal Kei Joshi need to be in the banner :<

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
What the point of naming the series AgK if he going to off her. That sound like some Kubo Tite logic right there.

Maybe "in memoriam" kind of thing, hahaha.

It would be unexpectedly awesome if they kill her though.

Although right now the one that is most likely to die is Mein, I admit. Ugh I can see it, Mein got killed or something and the MC weeps or something like that and Akame comfort him emotionally and then they fall in love with one another or something. Makes Mein like a fodder or something like that.

I would rage pretty hard if that's the case.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Reading all the responses about TWGOK I am glad I am not a part of its craze, hahaha.

Although from what I have read about it, I like Elsie the most compared to any other girls.

scy

Maybe "in memoriam" kind of thing, hahaha.

It would be unexpectedly awesome if they kill her though.

Although right now the one that is most likely to die is Mein, I admit. Ugh I can see it, Mein got killed or something and the MC weeps or something like that and Akame comfort him emotionally and then they fall in love with one another or something. Makes Mein like a fodder or something like that.

I would rage pretty hard if that's the case.

Everyone is fodder :(

I like Akame design wise. Just kind of wish she existed as a character beyond "title character." Even Kurome's done tons more.

Even more character development, and some heartwarming moments too. I can say this manga does a good job at giving a huge cast a lot of screentime and development. All of these new characters seem to be getting fleshed out, which is frankly impressive.
Still liking Crow the best. Horse is really cool too, and Mouse as well. Others like Snake and Cat (I can't remember no one's name for shit) are also turning into likable characters.
Anima's sudden appearance and personality are pretty hilarious. I still don't really know how this will end at all.
RIP Mouse. Showing up in funeral attire to defeat your enemy and avenge your comrade? Classy as hell.

scy

Even more character development, and some heartwarming moments too. I can say this manga does a good job at giving a huge cast a lot of screentime and development. All of these new characters seem to be getting fleshed out, which is frankly impressive.
Still liking Crow the best. Horse is really cool too, and Mouse as well. Others like Snake and Cat (I can't remember no one's name for shit) are also turning into likable characters.
Anima's sudden appearance and personality are pretty hilarious. I still don't really know how this will end at all.
RIP Mouse. Showing up in funeral attire to defeat your enemy and avenge your comrade? Classy as hell.

I honestly don't remember most the names either :( And, yeah,
RIP Mouse :( Really a sad death there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom