• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charade

Triangle Struggle 2

7hjtflh.png

Almost forgot about this one. Anyways, fun chapter. I think I know why she didn't get much sleep :D

scy

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari 2 - You're bating together. This is not the time for "So you really like me ... AS A FRIEND RIGHT?!"

Well, more stuff happening soon I guess. Hopefully we're not stuck with "like you ... AS A FRIEND" for too much longer. Or else I'll be really sad.

And not even all the murder will help.

Kageno datte Seishun Shitai 01-02

Girl with no friends. Guy who's too popular. He becomes her friend so that she'll become her fake girlfriend.

Well this felt like Watamote expect I actually assume plot and character development. I like the characters. The male lead is shoujo perfect expect he does seem to want to help the shoujo lead. Lots of adorableness as well.

Soma

Jyoshikausei

Wow, this is actually pretty nice. From the first couple of chapters I thought this would just be some dumb gag manga but with the introduction of her friends there's been some really endearing moments here. For a "dialogue-less" manga this has been enjoyable. The flashback chapter was also very sweet too.

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari

I really wanna enjoy this because I like the art and I like Dusk Maiden a lot but this is just really generic so far. :/

Dresden

All caught up on Nozaki kun. Want more. Hope the anime is good, did they announce the staff yet?

---

knights of sidonia -

Nagate's swag is not only cross-species but also crosses organic-synthetic boundaries. The series will end when the Gauna hivemind mother falls in love with him.

Revo

Hello, I'm Revo. I'm new here (to both neogaf and mangagaf). I stumbled on this place looking to discuss nisekoi some time ago, had to wait to get an official email, then waited for approval.

If anyone is interested, here is a list of the ongoing series I read as well as a list of the completed series I read.

I am also in the middle of I''s, Oyasumi PunPun, Kyou kara Ore wa!!, Tonari no Kashiwagi-san, Chihayafuru, 7 seeds, Last Inning, and Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

I hope to post here quite a bit, so it is nice to meet you all.

survivor

Banned
All caught up on Nozaki kun. Want more. Hope the anime is good, did they announce the staff yet?
Director: Mitsue Yamazaki (Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East)
Series Composition, Script: Yoshiko Nakamura (Hiiro no Kakera - The Tamayori Princess Saga)
Character Design: Junichiro Taniguchi (Genshiken Second Season)
Animation: Dogakobo

Soma

Hello, I'm Revo. I'm new here (to both neogaf and mangagaf). I stumbled on this place looking to discuss nisekoi some time ago, had to wait to get an official email, then waited for approval.

If anyone is interested, here is a list of the ongoing series I read as well as a list of the completed series I read.

I am also in the middle of I''s, Oyasumi PunPun, Kyou kara Ore wa!!, Tonari no Kashiwagi-san, Chihayafuru, 7 seeds, Last Inning, and Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

Lots of good stuff on that list.

Welcome!

kasane

I have to let you know that im the one with the most superior tastes here

If i approve of others they have great tastes too

Welcome to mangaf and neogaf

fb0.jpg

Edit: Since you have 7seeds and last inning i already approve of you

Dresden

Series Composition, Script: Yoshiko Nakamura (Hiiro no Kakera - The Tamayori Princess Saga)

Would prefer Ohta as the director, but oh well. Fingers crossed.

It's pretty weird, since the series the director and series composition/scriptwriter worked on doesn't fill me with confidence for a good adaptation.

I mean the base material is strong at least so hopefully it'll be a good adaptation. :/

Mortemis

Banned

Man you're basically reading everything I read plus tons of other things. Great list, and yeah welcome to mangaf.

Since you're reading series like Nisekoi and Soma you're obligated to write out a waifu list now. :p

kasane

It's pretty weird, since the series the director and series composition/scriptwriter worked on doesn't fill me with confidence for a good adaptation.

I mean the base material is strong at least so hopefully it'll be a good adaptation. :/

Sometimes even if the source is good studios find ways to butcher it

they're like genies who grants your wish but adds a shitty twist

Man you're basically reading everything I read plus tons of other things. Great list, and yeah welcome to mangaf.

Since you're reading series like Nisekoi and Soma you're obligated to write out a waifu list now. :p

Don't scare him. Let him think over his waifu list

Gekkou: Some Observations Regarding the Common Cold

tSSljlvl.jpg

Well this is basically a short story set after the events of the main story with all the characters you love and hate. It was amusing, the whole 'plot' isn't as strong just due to its length. It wasn't a bad read, but not very memorable.

Welcome!

City Hunter 75

Journalist girl is kinda annoying tbh.

kasane

Ugh

I'm trying to remember an LN where the MC is trying to find out if his classmate that became his girlfriend? ( not sure on this one ) Actually murdered his father or his parents

I FORGOT THE TITLE

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan

Welcome, and any list with Angel densetsu is a good list :D

Not too bad, and Dogakobo give us high tier SoL show, so i can expect high quality adaptation.

Revo

I have to let you know that im the one with the most superior tastes here

I bow to your superior taste

Nisekoi: Marika>Chitoge>>>Tsugumi>>>>Haru>>>>Newest Girl. Ruri is for Shu and Onodera doesn't even come close to making the list. Marika and Chitoge switch around a bit, but Marika anime appearance<3

Soma: Alice>>Erina>>>Tadokoro>>Meat Girl>Childhood friend

TWGOK: Probably Haqua. I never really got the waifu vibe from TWGOK. But definitely not Tenri.

_hekk05

Banned
Inou Battle wa Nichijoukei no Naka de 2

Man this series has some serious chuunibyou-ing. Also very specific dark flame master references lol

Edit: Oh boy Revo just listed Marika as first. He's gonna start a waifu war

Mortemis

Banned

Nisekoi: Marika>Chitoge>>>Tsugumi>>>>Haru>>>>Newest Girl. Ruri is for Shu and Onodera doesn't even come close to making the list. Marika and Chitoge switch around a bit, but Marika anime appearance<3

TWGOK: Probably Haqua. I never really got the waifu vibe from TWGOK. But definitely not Tenri.

Marika over Chitoge? Maybe I don't get it since I don't keep up with the anime. But having Onodera not make the list makes up for that. And Alice as your number one? AND Haqua?
You and me are going to be good friends.

kasane

OH SHIT MARIKA PLS EXILE HIM

Charade

Making lots of friends and enemies right off the bat. I like your style :D

OH SHIT MARIKA PLS EXILE HIM

But he said Alice for Soma...

scy

This is ... acceptable.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Why are you folks so busy arguing about waifus when the battle's pretty much decided with Kyou Kai post time skip anyways.

Even a fake girl, Minori-chan from AKB49, beats all of the girls listed above so handily it's not even funny :p

Akame Ga Kill:

Huh. That's a mood whiplash if I ever see one.

"She's beginning to care about her friends......"
-STAB-
Zombie Ran.

KINGDOM 280

This manga still shits on any other mangas from great heights.

AKB49

It's just so unfair how awesome Minori is and yet his/her aim is *still* to make that lame-ass Yoshinaga as the center of AKB, bleh.

bigkrev

What a terrible list, written by a likely terrible human being

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom