• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsody

Banned
Hello, I'm Revo. I'm new here (to both neogaf and mangagaf). I stumbled on this place looking to discuss nisekoi some time ago, had to wait to get an official email, then waited for approval.

If anyone is interested, here is a list of the ongoing series I read as well as a list of the completed series I read.

I am also in the middle of I''s, Oyasumi PunPun, Kyou kara Ore wa!!, Tonari no Kashiwagi-san, Chihayafuru, 7 seeds, Last Inning, and Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

I hope to post here quite a bit, so it is nice to meet you all.
Welcome. Nice set of choices on the things you're reading.
But your ranking of girls in Nisekoi, I do not approve.

kasane

City hunter

Best friend is still continuing to cockblock him even in his death by the form of his sister. Police sisters are best girls

Aizo

Banned
Hello, I'm Revo. I'm new here (to both neogaf and mangagaf). I stumbled on this place looking to discuss nisekoi some time ago, had to wait to get an official email, then waited for approval.

If anyone is interested, here is a list of the ongoing series I read as well as a list of the completed series I read.

I am also in the middle of I''s, Oyasumi PunPun, Kyou kara Ore wa!!, Tonari no Kashiwagi-san, Chihayafuru, 7 seeds, Last Inning, and Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

This is the best introduction I've seen on GAF. Welcome!

7 Seeds nakama! :D Welcome man. Hope you enjoy our discussions, even our crazy Wednesday arguments.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Just for a bit of fun:

Laughing Banana's top picks for Best Waifu (tm) awards go to:

Tsurara Oikawa from Nurarihyon no Mago

Tsurara.jpg

Kaoru Kamiya from Rurouni Kenshin

Nina Fortner from Monster

Masumi from Ryuuroden

Urakawa Minori from AKB49

And of course the best one:

Kyou Kai from KINGDOM

wonzo

Banned
Shuukan Shounen Girl 1-3

An interesting little manga about love and the various bizarre happenings with girls such as shonen manga appearing on their belly every Monday, 3D snapshots of their crush, or even patterns showing off their general mood and thoughts.

Revo

Anyone else here read Pandora Hearts? Just wondering how far people got for those who have read it.

I'm currently up to date on it.

And thanks for all the greetings :D

Last Inning 28-29

Stay strong, Oomiya. Although the wives are quite scary.

Anyone else here read Pandora Hearts? Just wondering how far people got for those who have read it.

I clearly remember getting to the part where they reveal that
Oz was Alice's rabbit
before shaking my head and having to stop reading.

Now I need to reread the entire thing again because I don't know which chapter I left off and I'm just going to get confused if I pick a chapter randomly.

Hello, I'm Revo.
I am also in the middle of Oyasumi PunPun.
All you needed to say to be my new friend~

While I'm here... Akame ga Kill! 48:
YES.
KILL THE FUCKING CLOWN. KILL HIM SO HARD.
The ending was a bit... interesting, to say the least. I wonder how far
she'll go when it comes to making her team into puppets.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I clearly remember getting to the part where they reveal that
Oz was Alice's rabbit
before shaking my head and having to stop reading.

Now I need to reread the entire thing again because I don't know which chapter I left off and I'm just going to get confused if I pick a chapter randomly.

Why shake your head? I mean... it's not the most outrageous thing ever.

Lain

I'm reading it, though I'm still at volume 17 since I'm following the official release over here. I'll say that I enjoy it, even after some of the latest revelations about Jack and Oz.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
After reading Akame Ga Kill...

Is a cool fat character something that exists in manga universe? The only one I can think of is that dude from Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer but that's it.

It seems like fat dudes are always pictured non-favorably in mangas, ranging from pig otakus, perverts, bully victims/bully, to rapist pedophiles :(

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Just for a bit of fun:

Laughing Banana's top picks for Best Waifu (tm) awards go to:

Tsurara Oikawa from Nurarihyon no Mago

Kaoru Kamiya from Rurouni Kenshin

Nina Fortner from Monster

Masumi from Ryuuroden

Urakawa Minori from AKB49

And of course the best one:

Kyou Kai from KINGDOM

Tsk tsk.

No commitment to a true waifu.

Revo

Last inning 30-34

Ooh, the first match with some importance. Interested to see how all the pieces will fall into play with all the training they've done so far.

upandaway

Welcome

After reading Akame Ga Kill...

Is a cool fat character something that exists in manga universe? The only one I can think of is that dude from Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer but that's it.

It seems like fat dudes are always pictured non-favorably in mangas, ranging from pig otakus, perverts, bully victims/bully, to rapist pedophiles :(
There are some really cool ones in Toriko although they're super low key. Andre from Prison School, well, he isn't really pictured favorably, but not any less than anyone else in the manga :lol
Nagai from Bakuman was cool... in the beginning. Can't think of any more.

Erigu

There are some really cool ones in Toriko although they're super low key. Andre from Prison School, well, he isn't really pictured favorably, but not any less than anyone else in the manga :lol
Nagai from Bakuman was cool... in the beginning. Can't think of any more.
image.php

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

No. 63: My Balls

You'll fit in well, here, kid. You'll fit in well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom