• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

Banned
Soma

Why am I so bored all of the sudden. Err, more like where did all my patience go for this manga. Honestly I don't care much for this whole tournament, I just wanted to see Soma vs that elite ten guy.

Kingdom

Does every country have to have some sort of elite group from Ouki's days. Lmao, Shin's going up against a helluva general, let's see how much he's grown in the last two years other than using a glaive.

kasane

Soma

Why am I so bored all of the sudden. Err, more like where did all my patience go for this manga. Honestly I don't care much for this whole tournament, I just wanted to see Soma vs that elite ten guy.

Kingdom

Does every country have to have some sort of elite group from Ouki's days. Lmao, Shin's going up against a helluva general, let's see how much he's grown in the last two years other than using a glaive.

cause dark emo soma sucks balls

scy

Kingdom

An easy way to introduce someone strong though.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Soma

Kingdom

This hasn't actually been going on long. It started about 20 chapters ago. I don't expect much since its a shonen tournament arc.

kasane

When i think of hi score girl i always type is as hi schore girl

I guess im too in love with high school girls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hi score girl 10

I already saw the images hekk poster so

:[ Imma eat him

Jigoku Koi Sutefu 03

AL5G8JM.png

I don't think I can ever pass these classes in hell.

City Hunter 136

Caught up with whats available. So many waifus but I must say the appearance of some of them are almost identical. All of them are hot as fuck tho. Ryo is the best.

Kaori is so boring. I need moar Saeko in my life. *goes to read Angel Heart*

City Hunter 136

Caught up with whats available. So many waifus but I must say the appearance of some of them are almost identical. All of them are hot as fuck tho. Ryo is the best.

Kaori is so boring. I need moar Saeko in my life. *goes to read Angel Heart*

I don't think its best to do that since IIRC it has some endgame City Hunter linkage plus a somewhat different tone.

Ahhhh.... I wanna get into the manga but I don't like 4-komas. They lack depth. Would much rather prefer the anime and waiting for a season 3 is painful...

I don't think season 2 sold well enough to get a season 3.

And surprisingly, there is a good amount of depth in some of the latter arcs of Working!!

Some of the latter arcs are fairly interesting especially all the Yamada related ones.

I think it's an alternate reality, sort of a "what if" type thing and not a true sequel.

Yea but it kinda spoils something major (at least for this thread) from the first one but then goes in weird direction with it.

I think it's an alternate reality, sort of a "what if" type thing and not a true sequel.

The fact that
Kaori is dead
is a plus to me.

I doubt that someone will finish the rest of the series. It stalled for a while.

IIRC sadly the MC you know and love doesn't feel that way and from that you could figure out the rest :p

Has anyone read that first chapter of Monster X Monster?

I opened it with Hunter X Hunter on the brain

But this looks like it will be the worst bromance ever penned. I hope there's more depth than what Chapter 00 is letting on. The "Monsters once ruled Earth and are now being hunted" makes me think of Monster Hunter or something.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I don't think season 2 sold well enough to get a season 3.

And surprisingly, there is a good amount of depth in some of the latter arcs of Working!!

Some of the latter arcs are fairly interesting especially all the Yamada related ones.

So you like Yamada. I'll make note of that and join you later.

kasane

Yea but it kinda spoils something major (at least for this thread) from the first one but then goes in weird direction with it.

IIRC sadly the MC you know and love doesn't feel that way and from that you could figure out the rest :p

I don't understand. I guess ill just ignore angel heart for a while.

_hekk05

Banned
When i think of hi score girl i always type is as hi schore girl

I guess im too in love with high school girls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hi score girl 10

I already saw the images hekk poster so

:[ Imma eat him

Huehuehue

only 26 more chapters to go guys

I won't say it spoil anything plus in angle heart he rewrites the back story of how they meet .
Also after while in AH Ryo goes back to how he is in CH i say the biggest change is how everyone is parent in some way or the other .

I just never thought Kaori was an interesting character. I dont know, all she did was smash Ryo with hammers.

aka the usual winners of these things

tsundere like qualities? check
penchant for violence, especially on the main dude? check

leading the pack at that point.

I won't say it spoil anything plus in angle heart he rewrites the back story of how they meet .
Also after while in AH Ryo goes back to how he is in CH i say the biggest change is how everyone is parent in some way or the other .

yea he tries to make it clear its an alternate universe although it seems like it should continue to this tragedy. Would make such a gut punch to the MC

but he does it as some coping mechanism and apparently tries to become a parent himself with the new mc due to her circumstances.

kasane

Bah! Since im almost caught up with city hunter ill just read angel heart if i want more.

Its a plus that im not really that sensitive to spoilers unless its a mind boggling plot twist.

aka
the usual winners of these things

tsundere like qualities? check
penchant for violence, especially on the main dude? check

Most of the girls in CH tsundere at first , i will say one thing Saeko fans finally have a chance in AH .

yea he tries to make it clear its an alternate universe although it seems like it should continue to this tragedy. Would make such a gut punch to the MC

but he does it as some coping mechanism and apparently tries to become a parent himself with the new mc due to her circumstances.

Everyone becomes a semi parent in AH , showing that raising the next gen of CH along with another child but she normal .

YES. In chapter 25 now, she had a lot of screen time.

There other women that new to the series but none them as extreme as Kaori .
I think the series better off for it since it has a more mature feeling than CH.

iirc they were not as violent towards him though

plus the more extreme they are the greater their chances increase tbh

While that is true i am glad he tone it down in AH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom