• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
District Hakkenshi [code:T-8] 22
BmmUECuIMAAGU9D.jpg:large

An insanely cool character arriving to show us finally an antagonistic human entity instead of a blight. Good conclusion for this arcs main event and kind of funny too with Shino sneezing and etc from being naked/tripping into him to dodge the blade.

Baby Steps 212

hrm, this could be Maruo's downfall here. Can't see him getting past this guy, although if he's as good as everyone says then he'll probably go on to beat even Nabae and win the tournament handily, which I guess is maybe what'll cause his parents to allow him to keep playing.

Especially that Maruo's dad is going to be watching this one as well. Seems like it's all set up.

Mangaka pls, let him win a damn tournament.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Order wa Boku de Yoroshii desu ka? 1-5
A series of oneshots featuring sort of uncommon heroine archetypes. But it's still super cliche and uninteresting. The best one was the last one, with the 4koma about the masochist girl.

Kieli

Ordered a chicken karaage yesterday thanks to SnS! The outside was fried, inside was soft. Hard to explain what it tastes like, but it was a familiar taste!

scy

Stealth Symphony needed to get interesting a lot faster. Maybe it still stands a chance but ... doubtful.

_hekk05

Banned
Colossus Order 1

First chapter and there's already a potential waifu. Its also scanned by Kisu KMS, which is basically a stamp for having good waifus.

Only potential bad thing is its based on a card game. Although we all know how kancolle turned out.

_hekk05

Banned
Hi Score Girl 38

After seeing the NeoGeo and the PlayStation, its time for ...

aqvjlv.png

OK this chapter made me both laugh and cry. Man you guys need to moonrune harder

_hekk05

Banned
かつて魔法少女と悪は敵対していた or
Katsute MahouShoujo to Akuma wa Tekitaishiteita

Found this surfing pixiv.

A 4koma about a magical girl and her relationship with a tsundere devil

Quite cute

_hekk05

Banned
I'm probably on so many ignore lists already. It explains why no one responds when I make posts T.T

Kinda interested in what game console Haruo will support next. PS2, Xbox
lol
or gamecube?

Charade

that list has other purposes.

Well, I meant the murder list so...
wait how many lists do you have?!

Tsurutsuru to Zarazara no Aida 1

Takumi's family owns a pet shop specialized in reptiles and amphibians, though he himself doesn't particularly like them. He catches the interest of a girl named Saya, who really likes reptiles and amphibians. They start dating...

Oh god, the fluffiness. A bit too early to really tell, but it gives me some 14-sai no Koi vibes. Looking forward to more.

I'm probably on so many ignore lists already. It explains why no one responds when I make posts T.T

lol
or gamecube?

Hard to respond when it's only stuff you read so far :p

The drawback of moonrunes

Tsurutsuru to Zarazara no Aida 1

Oh god, the fluffiness. A bit too early to really tell, but it gives me some 14-sai no Koi vibes. Looking forward to more.

Adorableness with animals sounds like a winning combination.

Lain

lol
or gamecube?

What did you say? Sorry but I can't read your posts, I'm ignoring you!

I got some manga today and also got the Short Peace PS3 thingie, which is weird. Why is it weird you ask (you didn't ask? I don't care)? Because it's supposed to be in English with Italian subs, but the cover and back cover are in Spanish. I haven't watched it yet but it feels so weird. Solo en*So Na PlayStation.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I am cursed with this power. Oh well, I might start translating stuff this holidays.

Its too bad none of us have any of the other required skills to do translations. Oh, well, other than Akito.

upandaway

*raises hand*
If you still need anyone..
Hey~! I'll let you know then. Really I'm just hoping for some who can write better English than me to localize some of the literal meanings (and maybe spot some grammar mistakes) because that's the thing I have the most problems with. My catch-all solution is currently to just slim down descriptions which seems like a bad attitude to have.

to begin with I learned English using Japanese-translated English of anime and manga, so my brain is pretty much hard-wired to not include this function

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom