• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Addicted to curry is good, especially all that recipe.
I wish more cooking manga are translated.

Some of cooking manga that i have read
Mr. Ajikko second generation, Kinou nani tabeta, Bambino, Angel frypan, Cooking Master boy, Cooking papa, Shokugeki no soma, addicted to curry, Yakitate Japan

Time to expand my list.

Shinozaki-san Ki o Ota Shika ni! 1-6

A popular girl trying to make friendsget in the cooch of the not-precure nerd that sits next to her enters a maddening descent into Otakudom whilst trying to get her into more girly and popular things. The art's kinda like some weird mix of Dowman Sayman, Aoki Ume, and someone else I can't remember the name of… whatever, the art owns and that's all that matters apart from the Yuri pandering.

Oh, and I guess theres PreCure references if you're into that.
yeshrug.png

New manga to read. Delish.

I never said I was caught up! I just don't keep track of what I read

...so basically the same thing

Peephole 22
sjQ9gC6.png

So she pinned the cop's murder on the other murderer. She's clever

Another one to read. All of you are giving me a run for my money!

Revo

God of Highschool 157

I might not generally get what is going on, but this is a good popcorn series.

Looking for a Father 10

It's a date!

Hive 001

Welp. Did not need to read this before lunch.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Tadokoro vs EmoSoma

I hate that guy's design. It looks like he tried to draw Soma and then turn him into Sasuke.

I don't think Tadokoro is going to win, mostly because there isn't anything riding on Tadokoro winning. There's less members on the Absurdly Powerful Student Council than there are spots in the tournament.

Nordicus

Looking for a Father 10

So a PC gaming company got itself out of a financial jam by suddenly moving to mobile gaming. I'd make a "I guess you'll be meeting those loan sharks again before long" comment, but this is Korea, the fuck do I know

Revo

Gepetto 80

I wonder if it's the endgame of this arc or the endgame of this manga. Eitherway, all the action in this chapter made this go by really fast.

Shokugeki no Soma 68

Glad I am not too into seafood or otherwise I'd have made a horrible mistake reading this after eating. I agree that Kurokiba is basically an EmoSoma.

Haikyuu!! 105

Hogya!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Takumi is such a dumb character. All he ever does is that same gag where he makes a boast and Soma's like "okay cool."

kasane

God of Highschool 157

I might not generally get what is going on, but this is a good popcorn series.

Looking for a Father 10

It's a date!

Hive 001

Welp. Did not need to read this before lunch.

it went to shit after the tournament

fight scenes are badass tho

Angry Grimace

You feeling threatened because Takumi has higher love-points with Soma than Tadokoro?

Uh, what?

But what he said was true

He had like three chapters of development, but none of it was particularly original or interesting. Most of it was just establishing that he really wants a rival, but its readily apparent that Soma considers Erina his rival. As far as we can tell he thinks Hayama is a more important rival. Takumi's just a gag-character.

kasane

Uh, what?

He had like three chapters of development, but none of it was particularly original or interesting. Most of it was just establishing that he really wants a rival, but its readily apparent that Soma considers Erina his rival. As far as we can tell he thinks Hayama is a more important rival. Takumi's just a gag-character.

i said you were right

:lol. I was just kidding. Taking a page out of DTL's notebook on nonsensical pairings. :)

DTL
Nonsensical

Pick one

Angry Grimace

i said you were right

I guess I just really don't get why there's a weird legion of Takumi fans vs. any other random dude.

Soma hasn't shown much interest in girls, but none of the other male characters seem super interested in girls, either. At least not to the degree I was interested in girls at age 15.

Kieli

I guess I just really don't get why there's a weird legion of Takumi fans vs. any other random dude.

Soma hasn't shown much interest in girls, but none of the other male characters seem super interested in girls, either. At least not to the degree I was interested in girls at age 15.

Given the absolute terrible quality of waifus, it's not surprising they have a complete lack of interest.

Except Tadokoro and Alice. They are S-tier.

upandaway

I'd say regarding gender interest, the only thing we've seen so far is girls interested in girls.

Considering it's tosh drawing that's pretty funny.

Angry Grimace

I'd say regarding gender interest, the only thing we've seen so far is girls interested in girls.

Well, Tadokoro, Kurase and Ikumi.

Kieli

Wait, what? Have you seen how thirsty Niku and Tadokoro are for Soma?

Fake edit: ^ Completely forgot about Kurase, :LOL.

upandaway

I forgot about Meat but aside from her, dunno if I'd count Tadokoro and Kurase. They're "holding hands" interested when I was talking more about, um, the other thing.

I'll give you Meat though.

Takumi has had the most development of the bunch and is like of perfect design for him. I guess theres also Isami but that season change in character design and being under the shadow of Takumi has huge implications.

I dont know how people cant remember character names, they even have memorable names to help make it easy, like Shun, the Prince of Smoke, for example.

Best three would still be Takumi, Soma, Kurokiba but sometimes Isshiki senpai. Hayama a bit too mature, and Marui too encyclopedic and megane characters are better being edgier and of questionable character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom