• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeleSocho

Banned
He doesn't have any parents, Kami created him as an evil incarnate to purify himself.

I like how he made Piccolo Daimao and didn't even bother to do anything about him. Let those humans mafuba their lifes away!

Kami and Piccolo are the same person, he just split himself... saying Piccolo's parents is like saying Kami's parents.
And i guess Kami's real name is Piccolo afterall.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Also fuck Hibi Chocho
Seconded. Stupid fucking leads

Hi Score Girl 38
aqvjlv.png
hekk, y u do dis

bbKndqB.jpg

MikeMyers

Kami and Piccolo are the same person, he just split himself... saying Piccolo's parents is like saying Kami's parents.
And i guess Kami's real name is Piccolo afterall.

Well, my point about Kami being a dick still stands. He's responsible for the original Piccolo's existence, and he didn't even do anything to stop him....despite being God of Earth.

So was catching up on the Toriko anime , hell i did not know it was so close to the manga .
I did not even know it was done , guess it's time to also catch up also on the manga .

Assassination Classroom 87

Yes my prediction came true, Itona and Terasaku kun, this is hilarious. Terasaka kun continues to feel like the third most important characters after Nagisa, and Karma kun in the plot and now to some extent Itona, who will most likely be a valuable asset. Isogai and Maehara seemed to have gotten a backseat on the plot these days.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
yeah it's tough telling what's going on

Zai x 10 18
Not even sure what just happened, all I know is magical girl still can't catch a break.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Change 1 2 3 Chapter 1-8

Why can the protagonist never level up and actually be useful! I swear its just boob and panty shots galore. This heroine ain't even waifu material!

kasane

Change 1 2 3 Chapter 1-8

Why can the protagonist never level up and actually be useful! I swear its just boob and panty shots galore. This heroine ain't even waifu material!

lol i read this and i think you will be disappointed

it was a pretty fun read tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom