• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Kasane's tactics of quoting *everyone* and responding to them even with just one sentence replies paid off:

Clipboard01.jpg

Can dakkumauji steps up the challenge? Or maybe scy will create a surprise! Or maybe thesaucetastic is just biding his time!

Stay tuned for the race for the coveted position of MangaGAF's no 1. most frequent poster!

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
well its fun but don't really expect much development from the mc

any recs you got for where the mc actually does something and has someone he has romantic interest for? i read holyland and by god, best manga for martial arts as of yet, kenichi is booty sweat but its alright and breakers/ (random manga who has an mc name minoru) are getting stale. Not enough martial arts/seinen/romance out there. Give me some bildungsroman!!!

Kasane's tactics of quoting *everyone* and responding to them even with just one sentence replies paid off:

Clipboard01.jpg

Can dakkumauji steps up the challenge? Or maybe scy will create a surprise! Or maybe thesaucetastic is just biding his time!

Stay tuned for the race for the coveted position of MangaGAF's no 1. most frequent poster!

I don't even make it into the top 30 these days .

kasane

any recs you got for where the mc actually does something and has someone he has romantic interest for? i read holyland and by god, best manga for martial arts as of yet, kenichi is booty sweat but its alright and breakers/ (random manga who has an mc name minoru) are getting stale. Not enough martial arts/seinen/romance out there. Give me some bildungsroman!!!

Are you specifically looking for stuff with martial arts? Or any romance with character development will do?

Clipboard01.jpg

I have too much time on my hands these days.

Clipboard01.jpg

I think I was thirteen last time

Maybe even lower

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay lower

:/

Edit: well what do you know I was tenth

All who are lower will now call me Senpai

I'll only make it to the top 10 if some people decide to post less then me, seeing as I barely read as much series as most of you

Most of my posts are just Toriko arguments

:/

kasane

Before you enter the thread

Scroll your cursor to the right of the thread strip
It shows the number of replies

Click on that

Thanks... For a Toriko hater you're not bad

maybe i just need to read it again to see this " gourmet world "

I didn't feel the charm back then

scy

Clipboard01.jpg

way too lazy for that

I actually expected a trolling rebuttal from Kasane about the Toriko hater remark

Kasane acting different Today...

Maybe Kasane is sick today

Maybe the Beast Souls did it

Who knows

kasane

I actually expected a trolling rebuttal from Kasane about the Toriko hater remark

Kasane acting different Today...

Maybe Kasane is sick today

Maybe the Beast Souls did it

Who knows

I'm having my character development!

Also i guess beast souls also did that

such hype

oh and im watching full house too

and im winning dota and sf4 matches

I'll have one plate of that. Martial arts is a plus if it is in it.

Lemme think for a bit.

I think honeymoon salad is good

and uhh ill edit when i think of something

I'm having my character development!

Also i guess beast souls also did that

such hype

oh and im watching full house too

and im winning dota and sf4 matches
I see... many positives
I hope you have more happiness in the future

Happy Kasane >>>>> Anti Toriko Kasane

Alice Kasane is neutral

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Lemme think for a bit.

I think honeymoon salad is good

and uhh ill edit when i think of something

I need more.... more..... MORE..... MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kasane you play SF? I never see you in anything FGC-related. The hate in you must be strong for the FGC Kappa.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I like watching you squirm. Muahahah

242.jpg

I want to know where this is from so much

Probably from the first 3-5 episodes
(probably wrong on this)
of spongebob where patrick and him take off there fish tank helmets inside sandy's tree dome and they gasp for water. This was crack for a lot of kids 10 years ago.

dat edit caught red-handed!

kasane

I see... many positives
I hope you have more happiness in the future

Happy Kasane >>>>> Anti Toriko Kasane

Alice Kasane is neutral
also had time to play basketball today so it is indeed a good day
I need more.... more..... MORE..... MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kasane you play SF? I never see you in anything FGC-related. The hate in you must be strong for the FGC Kappa.

well yeah im just starting again. Used to play on arcades then i had to move so it took me a while getting a fightstick, its just a hori fs v3 so i want to mod it.

Nodame cantabile is good with character development i think?
and adachi mangas

Erigu

Okay, so Asano's new series isn't quite as advertised... Although you could see it coming somewhat (no title on the magazine cover?
guess there wasn't enough room for "Dead Dead Demons Dededededestruction"
).

survivor

Banned
Okay, so Asano's new series isn't quite as advertised... Although you could see it coming somewhat (no title on the magazine cover?
guess there wasn't enough room for "Dead Dead Demons Dededededestruction"
).

So it's not about cute high school girls doing cute things? I had a laugh at the name when I saw it, so unnecessarily long.

Durarara!! 3 Way Standoff -Alley- 01

dpOhleQl.jpg

So an adaptation of the PSP game where you are an original character who comes to the magical Ikebukuro and becomes friends with all your favorite characters and (at least in the first chapter) react pretty much episode 1...

I guess I'm looking forward to this not retelling the first episode of introductions.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Clipboard01.jpg

Laughing Banana-kun am I doing it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom