• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Kasane's tactics of quoting *everyone* and responding to them even with just one sentence replies paid off:

Clipboard01.jpg

Can dakkumauji steps up the challenge? Or maybe scy will create a surprise! Or maybe thesaucetastic is just biding his time!

Stay tuned for the race for the coveted position of MangaGAF's no 1. most frequent poster!

what in the fuck, how did I get that high

dude, I was leisurely posting this time too. last time I was just overexcited by having a place to talk about manga

Kurita

SKET Dance vol.9
The chapter where they're trapped wearing the costumes is as hilarious as I remembered.
Bossun x Himeko moments, hnnngh
The stake-out with Bossun and Tsubaki is still comedy gold.

_hekk05

Banned
Zettai Reiiki

A 4koma about a man and him legally living with a loli girl (ghost)

No of scanned chapters: 3

No of raws: 34

Aneki live action better have loads of smut

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
You know what must be done then.
...guessing I should consult Haly for sudoku tips

Dude i usually go to sleep at 4AM i am essentially an 'murricaGAF.
4AM? Weak. How do you expect to beat Kasane if you aren't on mangaGAF 24/7?

edit:

The entire point of Seaweed is the gosh dang seaweed.

You can't have Seaweed without the seaweed.

I haven't seen a more un-seaweed person in my life.
Wait are you serious, this is supposed to be Mizuno?

Her hair is all kinds of wrong

_hekk05

Banned
I now understand the extent of costi's resistance to rage. He read dozens of chapters of rage town in a day. In contrast, normal people had to take breaks every 2 chapters.

Yonafunu

I now understand the extent of costi's resistance to rage. He read dozens of chapters of rage town in a day. In contrast, normal people had to take breaks every 2 chapters.

So far, it's honestly not that rage-inducing. Granted, I've only read 3 chapters, but it's just really dumb. Everything about it is stupid. If I'd turn off my brain I could read a lot more, but that's be extrmely boring, since 'stupid' is all it has going for it so far. Take that away and I could just as well be staring at a blank page for hours.

_hekk05

Banned
So far, it's honestly not that rage-inducing. Granted, I've only read 3 chapters, but it's just really dumb. Everything about it is stupid. If I'd turn off my brain I could read a lot more, but that's be extrmely boring, since 'stupid' is all it has going for it so far. Take that away and I could just as well be staring at a blank page for hours.

I just have a really low tolerance for bullshit. The result of so much bullshit flying around my life.

scy

Kingdom 378 - Huh ... so we're not killing Heki here?

Anyway, an end to the rebellion. Honestly surprised it was so fast.

Durarara!! 3 Way Standoff -Alley- 02-04

So I see we also have a new original girl character too for balance.

It is basically original characters interact with everyone's favorite characters and so far it's pretty much been like social links events with people. I like the characters enough that this is enjoyable at least.

Kreed

Slam Dunk 1-276:

I can see why this series was praised so much in this thread. Besides being entertaining through out and the characters/cast being fun to follow, I definitely noticed all the influences this manga had on a lot of series in Jump after 1996 (particularly the sports manga that followed this one), from some of the character rivalries, to the main character Sakuragi and his personality, which gave me even more appreciation for the series as I was reading it. The only negative was I wish the series had been longer and more of the characters had been fleshed out (Miyagi and Rukawa for example could have gotten longer/more back stories). In particular, there were a couple of rival characters/teams shown that we never got to actually see play so I am left wondering if this series was canceled or if the author just wanted to end it when he did. And did no one besides Akagi have family that wanted to see their games?

But besides that everything was handled well. The wins and losses were balanced nicely to not make things too predictable outside of the final match and the comedy were perfect. Even though I wanted more, it still ended in a satisfying way despite not having a ton of closure. One of the few Jump series in a long time to accomplish this actually/not make me feel like I wasted my time reading it.

Lain

killingtrees23.jpg

*rolls around in bed holding the goat asano book*

Wonzo always shows such good taste.

You should post more often, Angry Grimace-san, so that this thread can have more Tadakoro-chan insteand of Alice over and over and over and over again, hahaha.

Anyways, on this occasion I would like to post a panel that can elicit a feeling of disgust, repulsion, anger, and disappointment
plus JEALOUSY
in many members of MangaGAF, all in one swift swoop.

Ready? Here we go.

http://s8.postimg.org/rrv7g2451/Usagi_Drop_v10_c06_198.jpg

Hohohoho, I am so evil ^_^

That panel is pretty sweet. Such a great manga.

Arousing.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Guys I'm sorry to interrupt the mourning over the live adaption but

Warau Kanoko-sama is too good. I forgot how good it is. That first chapter, the feels ;_;

Sumikko no Sora-san 01-03

That turtle is so moe.

This seems pretty funny and surprisingly very philosophical.

We are all living in boxes. sodeep

Kiss made Ato 3 cm 1
tumblr_n507cr5Fjz1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Well now that the manager is in focus its pretty clear to see why he didn't want the main pair in the first manga to not be together. Too work focused and robotic but still capable of feeling the fluttery feelings in his chest that betray what he thinks he wants. Really good moves from the president.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom