• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Honey 1-4
ZJd31wk.png
Orphan girl gets confessed to by delinquent guy, and adorable hijinks ensue. I recommend it

upandaway

I almost made an off-topic post but stopped myself in the last second. phew.

twitter could come in handy for times like these, i guess.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
One Piece Chapter 119

Mr. 3 you cunning, evil bastard.

You're awesome :3

Mortemis

Banned
Kingdom

Shin still needs to hit the weights. And lol at Ten getting kidnapped, I was just thinking during this chapter why doesn't she ever get hit by an arrow or get attacked if she's in the middle of the action.

Not sure how loudly I'd call that WednesdayGAF considering WSJ is out on Mondays...

usually everyone has read the chapters by Wednesday afternoon

The celebrations begins.... Peace is on Earth for a little while, then we all go back to the same old routine

Vito

Banned
Well, Viz releases Shonen Jump in digital, I thought they discontinued the paperback, nothing to scan there.

Finally saw the Edge of Tomorrow trailer (was playing before the epic Amazing Spiderman 2 today), and was just downright disappointed at it (also why are the mimics virtually not shown ever?). A direct adaptation would have been all right instead of this silly follow me drama with aged characters.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
you know you secretly love it
I'm just bummed they never stick around after Wednesday

Mako to Aki-chan no Koigokoro 1.1-3
1.1 and 1.2 are about how an honest and straightforward girl makes a playboy fall for her. 2 is about a stoic girl dealing with a childhood friend confessing to her. 4 is about a weak and shy girl dealing with an aggressive suitor. The other two are decent I guess, but 2 was super adorable and the only one I'd recommend.

Kurita

It's ridiculous that there's still no legal way to access WSJ outside the US/UK. Crunchyroll is pulling it off perfectly, so I have no clue what Shueisha's doing.

Too many different publishers in Europe.
For example in France, Naruto is published by a different publisher than One Piece and Bleach. Though ever since Kazé joined Viz most Shonen Jump series are published by Kazé now so it's less troublesome.
Still, basically three/four publishers own Shonen Jump series in France right now.

upandaway

Too many different publishers in Europe.
For example in France, Naruto is published by a different publisher than One Piece and Bleach. Though ever since Kazé joined Viz most Shonen Jump series are published by Kazé now so it's less troublesome.
Still, basically three/four publishers own Shonen Jump series in France right now.
Don't Crunchyroll have series that are owned by different companies in different places too?

Plus Crunchy just blocked out the few countries they couldn't deal with if I remember right. Everyone else were kosher. There aren't any copyright owners over here for example.

kasane

Don't Crunchyroll have series that are owned by different companies in different places too?

Plus Crunchy just blocked out the few countries they couldn't deal with if I remember right. Everyone else were kosher. There aren't any copyright owners over here for example.

even with anime crunchyroll blocks some countries

when i went on my trip there were series in hong kong that were blocked

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
killingtrees23.jpg

*rolls around in bed holding the goat asano book*

seems like i need some researching to do!

SKET Dance vol.9

The chapter where they're trapped wearing the costumes is as hilarious as I remembered.
Bossun x Himeko moments, hnnngh
The stake-out with Bossun and Tsubaki is still comedy gold.

should i even read sket dance? i gave up on it cause the beginning was just so boring.

Tetsuwan Girl 1- 59

giphy.gif

z6770ti.jpg

you have got to be fucking kidding me.

should i read this? i feel like i might break my table by slamming my face in it instead.

Kodansha manga on CR seemed to be the only ones that have the region locks to some countries, the other manga from other publishers arent that limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom