• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

Bitching about Naruto~

Bitching about Bleach~

Worshiping One Piece~

And having Toriko as an afterthought~

Good times indeed.

T2HPmRi.png

bigkrev

Free Comic Book Day Terra Formers

First of all, i've never read manga on the super glossy paper used in comics before, so it was already a fun novelty. This is a double sided comic with the second half being a preview of the GN (not manga) version of All you need is Kill, so it's only 11 pages of the first chapter, but it was enough to at least pique my interest.

Then, Survivor and DTL made fun of me for liking it, so I guess I'm beyond dead

World Embryo 88

And the truth is reveal for a character I think I remember about.

I really am forgetting most of the plot in this series now.

The Road to Adult Manga

In case you were wondering, crocodiles are the ones that make everything super interesting.

If it isn't, they usually eat you.

Aizo

Banned

KumaJG

Anyone here read Feng Shen Ji? If so can you give me your opinion on the series. I got some time this week going to read Kingdom and Magician.

iavi

87 Clockers

Fjj5O9H.jpg

A manga about racing PC overclocks... from the mangaka of Nodame Cantabile. I must have done something right for the heavens to be rewarding me like this.

kasane

City hunter 1-every available chapter

I personally thought kaori was shit. The scenes with ryo smooth talking clients is so good then kaori ruins everything with her hammer and shit. I personally think this would have been better if it was in a seinen magazine.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
One Piece Chapter 133 (end)
Luffy is insane.
Nami is insane.

Every single one of the strawhats is insane.

Edit:

Chapter 134:

CHOPPER!

dumbyugi

This might be important.

Will there be over the top medicine reactions?
That's completely different from overdosing

There aren't any over the top medicine reactions sadly. It's actually a really good series from what I've read. I'm pretty sure the scans stopped ages a go though.

upandaway

Sket Dance is one of those series that gets better as it goes. Gintama was the same way. They just need to build up the cast and gimmicks a little before it really gets going.

some.btw do you till play X and Y I am planning to jump back in want to know if its still active
The OT is still super active and the online rated VGC ladder is fun to battle in too, so yeah. If you want a match I'm always ready, just shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom