• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyou no Kerberos 00-01

6E4YWIEl.png

Oh god, those poor eggs.

Guy who is unable to show joy or fun due to a certain incident gets a box from his father which pops out a girl named Kerberos. She says she'll protect him and she also has three personalities.

Gotta say pretty amusing. The three girls in one is interesting and it's a cute and funny series so far.

kasane

Kyou no Kerberos 00-01

6E4YWIEl.png

Oh god, those poor eggs.

Guy who is unable to show joy or fun due to a certain incident gets a box from his father which pops out a girl named Kerberos. She says she'll protect him and she also has three personalities.

Gotta say pretty amusing. The three girls in one is interesting and it's a cute and funny series so far.

Manga with robo girls dont end well

checked out Love in Hell and damn the reason the MC appeared there was fucking dark. :(

i liked the ending
(feels like he is still repenting by for what he did but is happy)
even though everything up to that moment felt rushed tbh

Mortemis

Banned
Vagabond Volumes 1-30

I was able to get my hands on the first two vizbig volumes (volumes 1-6) for this and read through it really quickly. It's been a while since I read this series and since it's definitely one of my favorites, a re-read was in order. After burning through those I went and read the scans but I definitely plan on owning all the volumes someday. I don't know if its because I didn't really pay attention the first time I read this series a while back but man the art is really good. The story of course is incredibly good too, watching Musashi mature throughout the series is somehow relatable and of course enjoying. I'm not done catching up to the scans yet but man this is just as good as reading it the first time. I don't think I've enjoyed re-reading a series as much as this.

----

Off-topic but I just saw my little bro watching Naruto and it is just weird hearing DOES do anything not Gintama related.

kasane

Vagabond Volumes 1-30

I was able to get my hands on the first two vizbig volumes (volumes 1-6) for this and read through it really quickly. It's been a while since I read this series and since it's definitely one of my favorites, a re-read was in order. After burning through those I went and read the scans but I definitely plan on owning all the volumes someday. I don't know if its because I didn't really pay attention the first time I read this series a while back but man the art is really good. The story of course is incredibly good too, watching Musashi mature throughout the series is somehow relatable and of course enjoying. I'm not done catching up to the scans yet but man this is just as good as reading it the first time. I don't think I've enjoyed re-reading a series as much as this.

----

Off-topic but I just saw my little bro watching Naruto and it is just weird hearing DOES do anything not Gintama related.

I have the vizbigs but i never read them since my arms get tired

Mortemis

Banned
I have the vizbigs but i never read them since my arms get tired
I never found them too big. Well I sometimes lay down on my bed to read and it gets a little uncomfortable after a while but I find reading on my bed for a long time uncomfortable most of the time anyways.

Genshiken volume whatever

2BP5QRH.png

Oh you poor girl. Accept thyself!!

I find it really interesting that the series has also shown "the other side of the coin" and has used the yaoi-loving girl to be a bit more serious.

kasane

Save n Quit thats NSFL!

WE'RE PURE HUMAN BEINGS

Girls the wilds 136

First fight in a while? I think MC is gonna lose?

Dresden

kono kanojo wa fiction -

So the ideal girl that he's fantasized about for ten years (but gave up recently as he's crushing on a real girl) has come to life, but this ideal has shifted quite a bit since when he first began fantasizing about her. And the result is clingy, childlike, and fucking homicidal:

Four volumes long and I already know the ending, so this should be a light, pleasant read.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Hunter X Hunter: All of it

This was a lot of ups and downs for me. There were a lot of parts in the Yorkshin arc where I was extremely confused, and the author would just go on and on and fucking on, belaboring scenes that had very little to do with anything, packing in as much exposition as humanly possible. There was a lot of that in Greed Island as well, though there were bits and pieces in there I liked a lot. The Chimera Ant arc is probably the one I liked the most, though it felt like it went on a bit too long. Some seriously cool stuff in there with Gon, in terms of hot-blooded shounen power sure, but also in dealing with some really non-typical situations and his emotional responses therein. Same deal with the antagonists, lotta neat character stuff in there.

I'm a big fan of the "btw the world is 400x bigger than this" reveal at the end, I'm ready for some One Piece-style adventuretimes, the sort I thought I'd be getting 300 friggin chapters ago with the whole Hunter premise. Hopefully this next series of chapters won't have a hiatus six issues into it ha ha ugh

Hunter X Hunter: All of it

This was a lot of ups and downs for me. There were a lot of parts in the Yorkshin arc where I was extremely confused, and the author would just go on and on and fucking on, belaboring scenes that had very little to do with anything, packing in as much exposition as humanly possible. There was a lot of that in Greed Island as well, though there were bits and pieces in there I liked a lot. The Chimera Ant arc is probably the one I liked the most, though it felt like it went on a bit too long. Some seriously cool stuff in there with Gon, in terms of hot-blooded shounen power sure, but also in dealing with some really non-typical situations and his emotional responses therein. Same deal with the antagonists, lotta neat character stuff in there.

I'm a big fan of the "btw the world is 400x bigger than this" reveal at the end, I'm ready for some One Piece-style adventuretimes, the sort I thought I'd be getting 300 friggin chapters ago with the whole Hunter premise. Hopefully this next series of chapters won't have a hiatus six issues into it ha ha ugh

Dark Continent Arc, please be good

Assassination Classroom 88
tumblr_n52nrqSJq41qbxqfpo1_500.png

Itoni is laughing and smiling, perfect fit for the assassination classroom, and with Terasaka even. This is incredible post arc chapter.

I wonder what the ultimate weapon could be, cant simply be a person with tentacles equipped as he's already tried that and failed, and he somehow knew of the heart being the weakness, so maybe he has some other knowledge to know exactly what should be built next.

Been playing Tales of Vesperia all day so didn't even notice there was another chapter of Baby Steps.

Baby Steps 213

yeah, sorry Maruo. I want you to win, but... :/

scy

Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan 2

Sexual Harassment!

Someone needs to call the authority's.

And she's supposed to be a princess.

oh sweet another chapter

kono kanojo wa fiction -

So the ideal girl that he's fantasized about for ten years (but gave up recently as he's crushing on a real girl) has come to life, but this ideal has shifted quite a bit since when he first began fantasizing about her. And the result is clingy, childlike, and fucking homicidal:

Four volumes long and I already know the ending, so this should be a light, pleasant read.

This is why she's entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom