• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
Bleach

Could this be anymore boring? We stumble from one idiotic fight into the next one and I din't even care for any of these characters.

Can Ichigo please comeback already... man i want this to end

Naruto

Sakura, you useless shack of rocks. You're a med ninja who is somehow in need of a explanation before you can work up the nerve to stab a dude's eye out who has been a villain for like a few years in RL time.

Wut the flying fuck? I gave up on you so long ago but ... wow. Some how you needed explanation to stab your enemy in the eye in his last moments of life as he CLEARLY wants that eye to be destroyed after saving fucking Naruto(showing that his actions from here on are in favor of helping that guy).

Stulaw

Bleach

This chapter and last chapter should've been combined into one.

Fucking worthless.

It would still be too short.

Bleach reminds me of that Bakuman chapter where Nizuma drew a chapter of the Crow
with no speech and apparently fanboys went crazy over it calling it genius
. Kubo seems to want that sort of popularity.

LeleSocho

Banned
sxWEq22.png

B)

B)

One Piece
Usopp cant catch a break at all.

Bleach
So, Yachiru and his members are dead then. And he was fighting a brain...kinda meh twist.

Naruto
All according to keikaku. Wonder how powered up he'll get with both Rinnegans.

Happy WednesdayGAF

Naruto

Fucking Obito played like a Sucker.... everything was a lie

Also fucking Naruto Kami just making a new eye WTF

I wonder if Kakashi can still use all of his copy abilities

Bleach

Goddamit Kenpachi finishes off one annoying guy... four others take his place

LeleSocho

Banned
Happy WednesdayGAF

Naruto

Fucking Obito played like a Sucker.... everything was a lie

Also fucking Naruto Kami just making a new eye WTF

I wonder if Kakashi can still use all of his copy abilities
Congrats on your new avatar B)

Naruto
I wonder if Obito will manage to do anything now that is filled with rage.

Shengar

MonsterxMonster
It have potential, but goddamnit on all the anachronistic stuffs. It really kills me off :/

One Piece
Usopp>>Buggy confirmed by Oda

Wynnebeck

Banned
Naruto

Please for the love of God, end this series. PLEASE. How many more tropes and cliches can you fit in one arc? Better call Madara 'Lord Aizen' for now on.

One Piece

Holy shit. This is why One Piece is still the best of the Big 3. Usopp's face was priceless when he got announced lol.

Ah man I burst out laughing at the part. Then was legendary.

great chapters this week

For me it went in this order...

One Piece
Toriko
Naruto
Bleach

Naruto's chapter was pretty good too (only because fucking Naruto is OP as fuck... that and he took Sakura's only job) but it couldn't defeat the frog car

lol just imagine if he is just kidding with the "Gero Gero" talk

upandaway

One Usopp

My sides are on life support. Oh man. That was amazing.

I'm honestly super super excited that the arc's far from over because it honestly felt like a prologue up until now, and we're finally getting to it proper. So hype.

Kreed

One Piece 746:

Including the hilarious Ussop reveal (no idea why Doflamingo would call Ussop "God Ussop" but still funny), the chapter pretty good overall. Kind of disappointing still seeing the Marines turn a blind eye to Doflamingo while being trapped but not surprising. Also nice having the people quickly realize King Riku was innocent and Rebecca quickly realize Kyros is her father vs drawing these plots out too much longer. Hopefully Oda will be just as quick with having Luffy and co reaching Doflamingo/the Smile factory (preferably within the next two chapters).

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece

It's good to be back!
God Usopp! Amazing! A shame he's worth 500 Million, losing him all those followers to greed.
Bartolomeo continues to be hilarious.
Luffy is in a "damned if you do damned if you don't" situation. If he doesn't fight Doflamingo, everyone in Dressrosa dies. If he does fight and beat him, Kaido will bring the thunder. Of course, Luffy doesn't care and is ready to kick some ass.

Toriko

Yeesh, that intimidation scene was violent. Seeing all those heads getting skewered like that.
The frog continues to be amazing.

Kreed

Toriko 276:

Was kind of hoping they'd delay the Frog reveal a little longer. But since he can't talk apparently, maybe we will still have some mystery behind it.

I feel like Toriko should just drop the Capture Levels. They are really just there for "comedy" at this point and pointless DBZ homage.

Panzon

One Piece

All hail the one true god! Ussop baby!

Haha pretty good chapter. I thought Luffy was gonna ask Rebecca to join the crew for not getting her the mera mera fruit. I'm still wondering wtf is up with Nami, Sanji, Chopper and Brooke. Where the hell are they!?

Shit is finally about to go down and that's all that matters I guess. Maybe the next arc is for the crew to go on a rescue mission against Big Mam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom