• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uchi no Maou Kamimasen yo 04

wzRmiXW.png

Who knew Zombie-chan would be so moe.

Also, lol Four Devas.

dani_dc

So do you guys think the visiting the grave scene will happen at the start or at the end of the healing?

You should read yokohama kadaishi kikou then!
Put it on my backlog list!
Now to work my way to it.

As if I had time to read so many mangas before SMT IV came out, never mind now.

VRMN

This is gold. GOLD.

I'm just biding my time until Tama rears her head and sends the series spiraling further into an everlasting mixture of rage, despair, and, Seo's favorite, the worst girl winning.

dani_dc said:
So do you guys think the visiting the grave scene will happen at the start or at the end of the healing?

Start. This is something that haunts him for the rest of the series, probably, so the "healing" will never really finish up.

dani_dc

Minanoto-kun Monogatari 145

He wasn't paying any attention to what she was saying, and neither was I.

The sports girl won't take long now, especially since he's already in a bed, I expect some good old sexual tension next chapter.

Fuuka

I'm just biding my time until Tama rears her head and sends the series spiraling further into an everlasting mixture of rage, despair, and, Seo's favorite, the worst girl winning.
It's going to be great.

I wonder if Tama tried to visit him in the past month.
Surprised his friends don't seem to have done so.

Start. This is something that haunts him for the rest of the series, probably, so the "healing" will never really finish up.
Well, I was thinking he might not want to face her until he makes her dream come true.

I didn't realize I had changed nicknames.
Funny enough I do happen to have "de" in my actual name.

Tonari no Kashiwagi-san 61-62

I should say I'm surprised that whole reveal was drama free but lol like there's any drama in this series.

On the plus side, I'm more surprised something from vol 1 is actually relevant now.

dumbyugi

Zansho

I liked this quite a bit. I think the first story and Papa's Song were my 2 favourites. Even though almost all the stories had depressing elements to them I never thought any of them were sad stories. I've never read any of this authors works, though I've heard of some, so I had no real expectations going into this. It was pretty good. 8/10

Usobuko

Banned
Zansho

I liked this quite a bit. I think the first story and Papa's Song were my 2 favourites. Even though almost all the stories had depressing elements to them I never thought any of them were sad stories. I've never read any of this authors works, though I've heard of some, so I had no real expectations going into this. It was pretty good. 8/10

In future, when you see his very recognizable but somewhat lacking artsyle, brace yourself. He has a knack of tormenting his characters as cruelly as possible. This interview of his sums him up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsPxOgMS-oA

Quixzlizx

Fuuka 38

Why am I still reading this? This is the worst. And who cares about Nanami? Lamest cameo ever.

Maga Tsuki 41.5

Michiru just doesn't understand heaven's common sense.

Kagehinata 01

A pair of twins, the older one, serious and mature, the younger one, energetic and outgoing. The story of the older one deciding he wants to get out of his younger twin's shadow.

And hey, he does! Which is exactly why I like his character and this series now. Nice to see the main character take action and the love action is pretty unique too. It'll be interesting to see if the younger twin is trying to help his brother or if he'll be a drama bomb.

Usobuko

Banned
Kinda wanna read Anata no Oku-san Moraimasu, which has a literal title description to its story. I like his artstyle and character design ( mild nsfw ), which is ideal for conveying this dreaded sense of drama. It looks like the kind of ntr done right, albeit with some fanservices along the way.

Too bad it's only in JPN/Korean.

Usobuko

Banned
Bokurano was a brutal read.

I thought it was a good deconstruction of the mecha genre, particularly involving teenagers as pilots. Sometimes the story does felt force but the sheer borderline ridiculous events are hard to take your eyes off.

RIP Jun Ushiro.

One of the craziest twist that took the all-out depressing story onto another level.

rrvv

Wife & wife by MINAMOTO Hisanari

that pretty cute yuri story. my couple ranking

1) Konmugi and Hayase
2) Shiroyuki and Kana
3) Suu and Kina

Shengar

Woah, I don't know that Arpeggio finally updated :0
Arpeggio 58-59
I thought one submarine versus a fleet with the flagship in the foray is basically as it is impossible, but in the end it was just a infiltration. We'll see how this will develop.
Also dat Kongou
This is why I love Arpeggio

kasane

Kinda wanna read Anata no Oku-san Moraimasu, which has a literal title description to its story. I like his artstyle and character design ( mild nsfw ), which is ideal for conveying this dreaded sense of drama. It looks like the kind of ntr done right, albeit with some fanservices along the way.

Wow false hope

Clicked the link and i would totally marathon until i read the fine print

You should work for marketinf.

>.>

dani_dc

Fuuka 38

Why am I still reading this? This is the worst. And who cares about Nanami? Lamest cameo ever.

We keep getting KNIM cameos every few chapters with complete disregard for context.

The tags for Narutaru tell me that his works likely aren't my cup of tea. Anything that has mind break, paraplegia & sexual abuse as just 3 of it's descriptors probably aren't for me.

I must be a sick individual, because that sounds potrntially extremely interesting just from those tags.

Her head looks like it's coming of her shoulder, is it supposed to be like that?

What I get for manually quoting someone. :p
It's fine, I sort of liked it :p

Rhapsody

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma 90-92

All caught up now. Figures, for me it was pretty easy to tell who would win in advance in each match except for this one, and it turns out to be a tie. A 3 way finals match seems like a pretty awesome way to conclude this arc.

Also I dunno if it's because I haven't read Soma in awhile, but I feel like the lewdness is back. I missed it. lol

Revo

Kiba no Tabishounin - The Arms Peddler 50

Of course it wouldn't be that easy.

And obligatory woo for an update.

Shengar

PositioN
Seriously, beside the art, I couldn't take any interesting point somewhere else from this manga. The story is simple, and it's really working with the art but it is not that exceptional since between chapters there isn't really any meaningful coherency or repeating theme. The art is good though, really working out well with the author style of paneling and background drawing.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Aww, was hoping more people would dig position. Love Ashinano's stuff personally. It's all about the magic of the mundane, and being in the moment for the experiences in life. Like how those two kids, for that moment, in their perceptions, really are the only two people in the world.

Shengar

My concentration is not in the very best shape right now, so that must've been affect my judgement. Maybe I should rest digging through the next manga >__>
Anyway, is Doubt the manga with a lot of authors?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It's too disconnected to be a coherent overall story anyway. I can see why people might not like the incoherentness, but I kind of view it as a collection of short stories with separate themes, but with the same people.

My concentration is not in the very best shape right now, so that must've been affect my judgement. Maybe I should rest digging through the next manga >__>
Anyway, is Doubt the manga with a lot of authors?

Dowman Sayman has one chapter in it.

Usobuko

Banned
Aww, was hoping more people would dig position. Love Ashinano's stuff personally. It's all about the magic of the mundane, and being in the moment for the experiences in life. Like how those two kids, for that moment, in their perceptions, really are the only two people in the world.

I believe you are looking at the term "mono no aware".

Revo

Tonari no Kashiwagi-san 62

More dates~

Also Re: Suzuka bet. Are we going to get a list of who passed and who failed. Still mulling over what I plan to pick but if I don't make it then it's one less thing I have to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom