• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

"Hiash hears Naruto is a failure and probably won't graduate early"

"Hiashi starts favouring his other child, Hanabi"

"This Naruto kid is really taking forever to graduate"

tumblr_lpg3so4bvm1qiy6q1.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Hiashi's keikaku is going even better than planned since Salad's clearly got a thing for Burrito's absurd chakras

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why doesn't Naruto just clone himself to spend more time with his kids just sayin

For the next coming weeks Studio Pierrot will promote the Naruto x Hinata movie, where we get to witness them blowing their load on the pairing.

At some point, CyberConnect2 is going to announce the next Naruto game, where we will get to witness them blowing their own load on the pairing again.

It feels nice knowing both the anime and video game staff are filled with Hinata fans.

Angry Grimace

For the next coming weeks Studio Pierrot will promote the Naruto x Hinata movie, where we get to witness them blowing their load on the pairing.

At some point, CyberConnect2 is going to announce the next Naruto game, where we will get to witness them blowing their own load on the pairing again.

It feels nice knowing both the anime and video game staff are filled with Hinata fans.

I assumed you meant something much more lewd

Naruto 699-700 END

Well all in all that was a pretty good ending. A bit too obvious maybe, but it was nice.
Then I was reminded this universe still makes no sense when Naruto was typing on his laptop.
Also what the fuck kind of name is Salad? Is this Toriyama writing now?

And lol at Tenten failing even in the epilogue. Consistency!

Bleach 604

Please YHVH, use your god powers to just end this bullshittery

One Piece 766

Nice of Kishimoto and Oda to reference each other.
Actually liking this flashback. Corazon is a cool dude.

360pages

Just the fact that they got a team ultimate together in Revolution, they knew the one true paring before anyone.

wonzo

Banned
Naruto 699

Definitely second best ending to a JUMP series (after Katekyo Hitman Reborn), could have been first best if Kishimoto had went with what was being telegraphed for years. In any case, two good hand holding scenes and promises of a future together with their rivalry still going on made it a great chapter. I was so happy to have another team 7 meet up and emotions shared in the chapter too. Best trio.

Thought Kishimoto would revive neji, he didnt seem unwilling to revive people in the past even. I wouldnt have had Kakashi-sensei as hokage, and I wouldnt have Sasuke go on a world trip of redemption alone. Ending panel made it seem as if he did have Naruto tag along outside of the ear reach of Sakura though. So I think we should get some good future stories of what happened afterwards.
dead.png
dead.png
dead.png

Scum

I gave up on Naruto ages ago. I think I left it just after Pein/Pain was causing a ruckus. Seems like it ended fairly decently.
I need to finish it up then.

Konohamaru was like the only redeeming part of 700. Moegi and Udon too, they were always my favorite anime subcharacters and made fillers pretty entertaining. (though why CC2 still not make Konohamaru playable, I cant be the only fan).

But look at that Konohamaru.
B1y_vwtIUAIU2Gg.png:large

ryan13ts

Naruto 699

Definitely second best ending to a JUMP series (after Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

I thought Katekyo Hitman had an awful ending. Throughout the series, it was basically;

Tsuna "I don't want to be the boss", Reborn "You're going to be the boss".
Then at the end, it's;
Tsuna "I don't want to be the boss", Reborn "Ok".

It really made no sense at all. I think this ending was miles better than Reborn, although it could have done a few things to have improved it (Like told us where Kabuto and Orochimaru ended up for one)

Big One

Banned
That's unlikely given that the first volume of My Hero Academia only went on sale 3 days ago in Japan, and Oricon sales numbers for the week haven't even been compiled yet.

It's also unlikely it will outsell the most recent volume of Naruto, given that volume sold about 800k before dropping off the chart. Even Assclass's first volume sold below that at 400k (an accomplishment for a first volume) before dropping off. If My Hero Academia is unexpectedly popular it might achieve Assclass numbers, but I doubt it. Assclass feels almost like lightning in a bottle.
I have a source to back me up on this though: http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-28006.html

THe tweet basically says it's selling at the pace as the latest volume of Naruto. Basically, it's selling well. Though obviously nothing is final till we get a number for it.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I thought Katekyo Hitman had an awful ending. Throughout the series, it was basically;

Then at the end, it's;

It really made no sense at all. I think this ending was miles better than Reborn, although it could have done a few things to have improved it (Like told us where Kabuto and Orochimaru ended up for one)

For whatever reason are you responding seriously to a DTL post?

Oh for god's sake
This isn't even funny anymore...

So basically the guy's like "Sorry you killed me before I could switch to my golden gun."
OK.

What can pierce through everything?

Kubo's Logic.

wonzo

Banned
tbh no one should really pay any attention to dtl after he promised to delete his social media presence if naruto ended in the MANGA CALENDAR YEAR 2014

Rhapsody

Banned

Then at the end, it's;

I think it was axed. That ending got rushed like crazy towards the end.

Naruto the end

Chapter 699 was crap but chapter 700 was good. A fitting end imo. Congrats to Kishi for making a popular series and ending it finally. Lets see what he does from here on out.

A nice touch on adding the OP StrawHat's pirate symbol on Naruto's Hokage Statue head lol. Hinata and Ino became milfs while Temari become hag like. :( The less said about Sakura the better. Salad does not look like her mother much and more like Karin. :p

Bleach

Holy shit, Ichigo's group is gonna get rekt if they go in as they are now if the Knights are that powerful. But the possibility of seeing Shunsui's Bankai has me hyped!

One Piece

Man talk about shitty luck. RIP litttle bro. Poor Law, must have been terrible seeing Vengo beat up Cor.

Scum

I don't think it's worth going through 300 chapters.

Well, I won't be waiting a week for each chapter so it might not be a bad idea.

Last 3 chapters should be enough to finish things. Though reading 300 chapters in a row can't be anywhere near as bad as reading it once a week, so might be worth a try.

Pretty much this. It'll give me something to do for a while. lol

All this backpedaling.

did you expect otherwise? haha

Salad is her child, Sasuke just genjutsued Sakura into taking care of her while he wanders around.

She's clearly the girl's real mother. Sakura has just been genjutsu'd into believing that's her child.

Salad does not look like her mother much and more like Karin. :p

is this gonna be the new thing to stick against those two and Kishi lol

Big One

Banned
I dunno why anyone would want a Part 3 unless they really want the series to get shitty.

The only thing that hasn't been done in the Naruto world that could possibly one-up what happened in the final arc is Naruto going to space or something.

dani_dc

I dunno why anyone would want a Part 3 unless they really want the series to get shitty.

The only thing that hasn't been done in the Naruto world that could possibly one-up what happened in the final arc is Naruto going to space or something.
Well, they do have laptops and skyscrapers now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom