• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bokukoi Conductor 01-07

eAB7RRnl.jpg

A guy who dislikes girls is tasked by childhood friend to help her become more girly.

It's a 4koma so the short length helps it. It's mostly teasing the poor boy so you kinda feel bad for him.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I dunno why anyone would want a Part 3 unless they really want the series to get shitty.

The only thing that hasn't been done in the Naruto world that could possibly one-up what happened in the final arc is Naruto going to space or something.

He lives next door to Silicon Valley and does his paperwork on a Macbook. Could happen. I think the Databook also said the Sage's family are aliens too.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how "she has glasses" is indicative that its clearly Karin's child.

Angry Grimace

I showed the last chapter to my wife (since its literally irrelevant to the plot and she just watches the anime) and she said "yessssssssssssssssssssssss fuck Sakura" so I guess she's a Naruto x Hinata shipper

FZZ

Banned
The Naruto thread is so bad right now lol.

Hey I'm trying to be relatively calm about everything and provide context in the thread, many others are too. It's just the shippers who are shitting up the thread and making backhanded comments towards anyone who dares to have a different opinion.

bad thread for a bad series ( ≖‿≖)

bruh

Rainy

Banned
Hey I'm trying to be relatively calm about everything and provide context in the thread, many others are too. It's just the shippers who are shitting up the thread and making backhanded comments towards anyone who dares to have a different opinion.

Not blaming you, no worries.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Yo, brehs. The ending of Naruto actually happened.

And it was as awful as I expected it to be. I mean really, that shit was basically all bad fanfiction by the end. Just...really bad.

Baruto's haircut is so edgy I just love it.

Yume Nikki
I'm tired as fuck, and reading it this late may or may not have added to the experience. I've not played the game that this manga is based on, and while I think I understood all that was happening, shit is WEIRD.

dani_dc

Peephole 46

No one but MC is surviving this one. I bet as soon as the doctor gets caught or dies the rest of the family will follow the way of grandpa.

PK Gaming

I showed the last chapter to my wife (since its literally irrelevant to the plot and she just watches the anime) and she said "yessssssssssssssssssssssss fuck Sakura" so I guess she's a Naruto x Hinata shipper

To be fair, you don't have to be a Naruto x Hinata shipper to appreciate Naruto!Sakura

Naruto x Sakura is a toxic pairing

Hell

Sakura x anyone is a toxic pairing

dani_dc

Yume Nikki

I have no idea what I just read.
A story about dreams being used to purge traumas to purify girls I suppose?
Interesting at times, a cluster of confusion at others.
Went on for a little too long, but at least it kept me interested for the most part.
Left me curious to go check the actual game to get some actual context on this work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom