• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

Hi-score girl 18

Felt like such a long chapter. So much hype for the next, even though it's a given Oono is winning if this is left to skill alone.

wonzo

Banned
B10qSsVCEAAGZUR.jpg:large

itshappening

dani_dc

I read chapter 1!

Just been busy with stuff
SMT IV
and still catching up with short read club.
Talking of which.

Doubt

Could had been a story on any of his other collections, some nice characters, all acting within their own whims despite barely having on screen time. It ends up being a cute love story. Really feel I got to know the two main characters decently within only 16 pages. My favourite short of the week so far.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
B10qSsVCEAAGZUR.jpg:large

itshappening

Hype!!!!!!!!!!!

About time to do my review for short book club

Doubt

An interesting story about connection with human involving magic circle that end with a romance. This is more normal than most Dowman Story.

PositioN

A slice of life involving a normal girl meeting supernatural stuff. This is more of a enjoy the scenery than the plot kind of series.

Zansho
A Slice of life series by Mohiro Kitoh. Each story have it's own strength. My favorite is probably Papa's Song, about sacrifice that need to be done when you're raising a family/

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I just can't stop laughing. I actually wish this was cannon.

You know what, fuck it, this is cannon!

I like how one random panel says "Kiba can marry Hanabi" for some reason.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What's this Part 3 even about? Let's just hope its not more shipping nonsense with BurritoSalad.

Angry Grimace

Shokugeki no Soma 94 spoilers

Soma gets wrecked. In a fish-buying contest with Kurokiba.

Revo

Touch Vol 1

Lots of obvious bait on stuff that will change. I expect most of it to be true.
Looks like the real deal is going to start when they go into the next grade. I wonder if they will both go to the same school. I could see them going to different ones.

Stulaw

The Breaker New Waves 179

He's back, and I'm thinking his asking Shi-Woon why he's there because the last thing he probably remembers is breaking his Ki centre.

Shengar

I always confused when asked "best mangas".
They just won't popped up in my mind, either from reading too much or not enough.

Boku Girl 29
Never thought the author could have so much with genderswapping like this.

Revo

My best are easily clouded by emotional feels of at the time of reading/currently. Also how I view any specific series depends on what I feel like reading on that day or what I've just read. EG: When I finished Suzuka, I did not want anything to do with romance even if I've enjoyed it in the past.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
My best are easily clouded by emotional feels of at the time of reading/currently. Also how I view any specific series depends on what I feel like reading on that day or what I've just read. EG: When I finished Suzuka, I did not want anything to do with romance even if I've enjoyed it in the past.

That's reasonable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom