• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

Last time I couldn't settle for a top 5, in the meantime I gave it some thought and think I managed to come down with it.

In alphabetic order:

Berserk
Kimi No Iru Machi
One Piece
Prison School
Yotsuba&!

Come at me mangaGAF.

Last time I couldn't settle for a top 5, in the meantime I gave it some thought and think I managed to come down with it.

In alphabetic order:

Berserk
Kimi No Iru Machi
One Piece
Prison School
Yotsuba&!

Come at me mangaGAF.

Hey at least you didn't put Suzuka.

Chariot

What's everybody's top 3 favorite manga? Just a little curious.

Difficult, difficult.

Full Metal Alchemist
Iryuu: Team Medical Dragon
Angel Sanctuary

I am sure, I forget half a dozen series that would fit in either of this places or would be higher in a different mood or time of day.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I've read too much manga over the years to remember all of them but my absolute top is Wandering Son.

Nothing else has ever affected me on the same level. Even if the ending was weak, it was one hell of a ride.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I really wish all spoilers had spoiler tags... A lot of manga have been ruined for me that way. Oh well, its in the rules but still people can have some courtesy to us lesser sub-humans.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Didn't we only just talk about spoiler tags pretty recently? The current system is fine for the most part.

there is no system from what ive seen, anything recent/new gets spoiled and its more of a "going the extra mile" when people tag their spoilers.

Shengar

so this is what a manga about Hayama would be like

WshwLmy.png

CrsAUHl.png
Why the texts are so lewd

The only manga that consistently come up to my mind when being asked like this is Fullmetal Alchemist, so there's that

The Breaker:New Waves 179

Fuck Yes that Jinnie cover was amazing 10/10, best girl period.

Anyways it seems shit is about to go down.
Nine Arts finally recovered his memories.
Now I really want to know what's gonna happen to Shiwoon.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

It'll break off to its third and final season with the illuminati/boss guy who is running the show as the villian.

Doesn't look like
9 arts was too happy to see him

kewlmyc

Magi 245:

I thought I was going to hate Hakuryuu and Judar Edgy Adventure, but I'm actually really enjoying this arc so far. Can't wait for more.

I recently put together a top 10 because I was bored last night. So here's 10 instead of 3.

Needless
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Devilman
Getter Robo Saga
Akira
My Balls
Prison School
Kongou Banchou
Yuria 100 Shiki
Do You Like Big Girls?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's Japan's idea of "big". Stop imposing your gaijin culture on glorious nipponese values, imperialist scum.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I didn't care for the shipping stuff at all. I didn't care who ended up with who. Usually don't (exceptions include HIMYM and Harry Potter).

But seeing this salt is making me reconsider Naruto fans on the "fan hierarchy". Not Sonic level, but one could put them there.

I do want to see the mountains of death threats Kishi has gotten.

One post I read brought up a good point. Fans put up with the shit writing and plot holes only did because of the ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom