• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

Eroge no Taiyou 11

And this is why employees should know their rights and also not willingly ignore them. I can't tell the amount of friends that work in IT that work overtime for free because they "want to" or "like it".

08dbcf35c6.jpg

I think we need some tissues.

Akai Mi Hajiketa 06

secret base :solune love

Akai Mi Hajiketa 07

Awwww, senpai might have noticed her but she did it all by herself.

The Fifth Hour of War - Home, Sweet Home! 01-06

Junior high school students are drafted into a war once every week for a single mission before returning. What the war is about and who they're fighting is left intentionally vague. Main character and childhood friend struggles with the fact they're the only students who are deemed unqualified for being sent. Death flags abound for students actually being sent. It's still too early for me to give this a clear judgement, but it's an interesting read so far. Monthly releases unfortunately.

dani_dc

I had completely forgotten she had gang ties before this chapter
Not just ties, she's the leader of an important gang, and that's why she spends all her days teaching high school kids in Japan.

Maybe it helps her to take her mind of the hundreds of people that died due to her actions.

dumbyugi

Kare no Satsujin Keikaku

I wasn't expecting that ending. Overall this isn't really anything special. The art's decent and the story is done well enough. The end twist was nice if not a little too coincidental for my liking. 6/10

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Vol.04

UJseIUUl.jpg

We're in the holidays and no threat besides extending the plot love rival-kun is in full force of not being a real threat.

dani_dc

We could share our secret.

I'm afraid to know.

That would make me sad as I like Yui.

Kill off Shitoge instead. Then you can still have your gang war.

She just hasnt brought much to the story, seemed like she could be interesting when she claimed to be proactive to get Raku, but that went nowhere and now she's just one more. And all her antics are pretty boring.

I really wanted to like her too.

Chitoge is still better than Yui. Plus who kills a main girl?
Seo what the hell did you do.

I'm afraid to know.

She just hasnt brought much to the story, seemed like she could be interesting when she claimed to be proactive to get Raku, but that went nowhere and now she's just one more. And all her antics are pretty boring.

I really wanted to like her too.

Chitoge is still better than Yui. Plus who kills a main girl?
Seo what the hell did you do.

Why waste time talking about Chitoge and Yui when Marika is the best.

At Least, Like That Snow

that was definitely bittersweet. :/

and it seems her words got through to him so he could make the first step
(assuming that lady in the end is his crush from high school)
so that was nice.

Shuumatsu no Laughter

Maybe its just me but this was fucking boring and tired tbh.

The most interesting thing was the reveal
of the sister being the true demon eater and him being a fake
and even then i went back to not caring,

Also it seems i might not be the only one that didn't care much since its pretty short and shows the signs of it possibly ending prematurely.

Sorry fake Naruto, it just didn't work for me

wonzo

Banned
Touch v1-5

i've never really bothered to check out adachi's stuff so it's as good a time as any to jump aboard a readathon of one of his most appraised series. it's pretty good so far even tho i'd rather read a series with the delinquent boxer and the megane he has the hots for.

i'm too lazy to look up spoilers so i've spent the entire time trying to work out who's gonna die as that's all i really know about adachi series. for a while i thought it was gonna be the girl for maximum fuckery but then she starts dropping stuff like:

and im all
weebay.png
goddamn adachi you motherfucker

kasane

Touch v1-5

i've never really bothered to check out adachi's stuff so it's as good a time as any to jump aboard a readathon of one of his most appraised series. it's pretty good so far even tho i'd rather read a series with the delinquent boxer and the megane he has the hots for.

i'm too lazy to look up spoilers so i've spent the entire time trying to work out who's gonna die as that's all i really know about adachi series. for a while i thought it was gonna be the girl for maximum fuckery but then she starts dropping stuff like:

and im all
weebay.png
goddamn adachi you motherfucker

Read more adachi

I should re read some

Revo

Westwood Vibrato 30

Well, I doubt he's literally dead. Probably figuratively. Definitely figuratively. Definitely.

New Game! 1

4-komady series about a high school graduate working at a video games company. It's by the Komorebi no Kuni author and the opening colour pages made me melt. I suspect it'll end up similar to Sweet Magic Syndrome in that the diabetes factor will be the main draw rather than the humour, but that's fine too. I'd follow anything this guy did anyway.

_hekk05

Banned
I mostly post only so I can see my avatar lol

Also that New Game! cover. Who would use a controller like that? Reminds me too much of a shimapan

Zweizer

Banned
hosannainexcelsis posted the Soma Staff in the anime thread.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=137981008&postcount=13151

At least it isn't the Unholy Trinity. Everyone should rejoice!

True.

My reading list is 95% Boy's Love though, so I'm none too likely to cover a lot of untread ground.

At the very least I can give my own perspective on them.

Yeah, you'll definitely get some company here. Poor DTL won't feel so alone anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom