• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? You didn't enjoy KNIM?

Zweizer pls

I didn't even finish that shyt

The new avatar isn't that bad, is it! I don't even remember when I can change back. Should be sometime soon.

Also Glass-man if you want one series to make your comeback with, please make it Baby Steps and not that nonsense they're doing

It's not terrible but Charizard was da bess.

I will resume reading Baby Steps one day. Are the chapters coming out regularly again?

Akito

Naruto ending should have happened years ago but I'll take it. Also get rid of Bleach ASAP Jump, and take Toriko as well while you're at it.

Finalow

Gundam Sousei 1-8
this is pretty interesting, I should have read it right after I watched mobile suit gundam. had no idea that the initial name of the project was freedom fighter gunboy. gunboy

Finalow

sasuke will be the next hokage confirmed
s2L6EOU.png

now it's time for other garbage like Bleach and Fairy Tail to end as well.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Boku Girl 26-27
Umm, delicious. Follow your heart Mizuko!

Ass. Classroom 103

There's no way they can win this.

What kind of Yaoi ends with one dying after sex.

If i remember it right, Yaoi game Togainu no chi bad ending involve the protag getting fucked then got his innards gouged out by the villain.

Quixzlizx

I hesitate to post pics because I don't know if it falls into NSFB territory, so here's a definition:

I think I am familiar with this phenomenon.

Place sounds awesome. Have you bought something?

I bought a Sena figure and a Kuroneko figure at a different store. They aren't necessarily the top two on my most wanted list, but it seems like it's almost impossible to find anything that's over two years old. I had seen the Sena figure at a different store for 6800 yen, but couldn't bring myself to spend that much on a fairly generic figure just because it was of a character I like, but this next store I went into had it for 2500 or so *confused shrug*. I wish there were more flashy non-lewd figures out there.

At least I now feel like my window browsing wasn't a total waste of time, although I'm pretty sure I can no longer get married after entering that store I mentioned above.

Zweizer

Banned
What about dying while having sex?

Well at least that's a good death.

I bought a Sena figure and a Kuroneko figure at a different store. They aren't necessarily the top two on my most wanted list, but it seems like it's almost impossible to find anything that's over two years old. I had seen the Sena figure at a different store for 6800 yen, but couldn't bring myself to spend that much on a fairly generic figure just because it was of a character I like, but this next store I went into had it for 2500 or so *confused shrug*. I wish there were more flashy non-lewd figures out there.

At least I now feel like my window browsing wasn't a total waste of time, although I'm pretty sure I can no longer get married after entering that store I mentioned above.

The prices depend on the area I guess. Glad that you got something out of it.

Quixzlizx

Well at least that's a good death.

The prices depend on the area I guess. Glad that you got something out of it.

Well, they were almost next door to each other, which is what was so confusing about it.

Edit: And I clearly have the best Nisekoi avatar.

Zweizer

Banned

Usobuko

Banned
The World is Mine chapter 10

Seriously savage.

Our 2 protagonists, crime-in-partners, simply adore senseless killing/bombings. Putting it this way is inaccurate, it's more about utilising violence as a scale to determine who belong right at the top of the food pyramid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom