• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

https://twitter.com/27CansOfTuna/status/518988818071171072

PP5P195.jpg
Feels like a very good reason.

Revo

RIP Naruto.

Nichijou 156-160

Don't do this to her, toying with her emotions ;_;
Also goddamn that ramp action

Even then soma isnt getting an anime

:(

Soma deserves an excellent studio known to respect the source material and sizable content to work with so that seasons can be planned out properly.

Last thing Soma needs is terrible studios and terrible filler arcs.

scy

So I catch up on the thread to see some really dumb hate on Nana to Kaoru, Naruto getting an end date, and DTL about to need to pay up on debts.

Interesting.

Jitsu wa Watash wa 42-43 - Wait, progress? Dang. A good bit actually did happen.

Now how will 44+ set us back.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 44

Another one who is waiting huh?

gonna have them all lined up before anything else happens

So I catch up on the thread to see some really dumb hate on Nana to Kaoru, Naruto getting an end date, and DTL about to need to pay up on debts.

Interesting.

Jitsu wa Watash wa 42-43 - Wait, progress? Dang. A good bit actually did happen.

you forgot someone getting hit with a bottle :p

seriously though shit is getting real over here.

Also i wouldn't be surprised about 44 since she's dense and might misinterpret it but we'll see.

It's highly amusing seeing WSJ desperately trying to find a manga to fill in the gap for Ninja-Jesus when it ends in 5 weeks.

Yet, holy crap. It's like all the Jump Start (or whatever they're called) manga were scrapped from the bottom of the barrel. SO BAAAAD.

Maybe they shouldn't have been so trigger happy in cancelling anything that doesn't become an overnight success.

Zephyx

Suzuka 59

Competing with a dead guy. Well. I applaud him for his reasons but inspiration should usually be self-fulfilling.

Suzuka 60-61
Track and field stuff. Meh.

kasane

Interesting.

Naruto ending is a good thing

Dtl ending is not

Busaiku

Hero Academia is doing well though.
It could be the next big thing.

It was behind One Piece in the latest issue.
And I think it was legitimately ranked for like a month now.

dani_dc

Suzuka 62

No, why would you still be after Yamato, Honoka?!
Stop, do not do this. Just move past that moron, he's an awful person.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Tsumi to Batsu (OCHIAI Naoyuki)

Really nice stuff.

If you are familiar with Crime and Punishment though, you'd have a clear idea of how the manga will unfold considering it seems like a pretty 1:1 mirror,

Erigu

Glad to see Devil's Blues returning though, going to be a good read. Its going to be interesting to see if his approach to the series changed since the "hiatus" started.
You'll have to wait until they publish new episodes. That would be in January, I believe?
Until then, they're just repeats of episodes that had already been serialized years ago (because those aren't available in a volume at the moment).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom