• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
Didn't see it posted here

http://www.shonenjump.com/j/2014/10/naruto-fin.html

Naruto will be ending in 5 weeks

I'm still surprised it actually is ending before Bleach.

I...I can't believe I just blasted through 43 chapters of Nekogurui Minako-San. I think that's enough reading from me for tonight...

so much ahegao...

Hope you learned how to take care of cats now!

Just need Bleach and Toriko to go before the New Era of WSJ can begin.

WSJ to be renamed to Weekly Smut Jump.

LeleSocho

Banned
Naruto ends in 5 weeks?
So you are telling me that the fight lasts at best 3 chapters? Yeah Kishismoto better retire for good if that's his will to work.

Quixzlizx

What is ahegao? I'm afraid to google it.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 43

I'm getting salty over being blue-balled and it hasn't even happened yet.

Quixzlizx

Also, I checked out Den Den Town today in Osaka, and there were a couple of shops where I was forced to turn around and depart after a few seconds because my power level was too low. LIke a shop where every single product seemed to have pink-shaded packaging with anime girls in their underwear on the covers. And the stairs in the back had a huge 17+ maid decal beckoning me onwards.

Zweizer

Banned
What is ahegao? I'm afraid to google it.

I hesitate to post pics because I don't know if it falls into NSFB territory, so here's a definition:
A facial expression where the eyes are rolled up, the mouth is open, and the tongue is sticking out.

This expression is usually (but not always) sexual. It can also indicate craziness or drug influence.

Zweizer

Banned
Also, I checked out Den Den Town today in Osaka, and there were a couple of shops where I was forced to turn around and depart after a few seconds because my power level was too low. LIke a shop where every single product seemed to have pink-shaded packaging with anime girls in their underwear on the covers. And the stairs in the back had a huge 17+ maid decal beckoning me onwards.

Place sounds awesome. Have you bought something?

Suzuka the suffering 69/90
HE IS FUCKING DEAD ALREADY LET IT GO YOU STUPID IDIOT. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT THAT OTHER IDIOT FEELINGS AND JUST MOVE ON?!
Yamato lost again, and everyone is like "oh well that happens all the time". I sometimes feel for the guy. Sometimes.

70/90
Yamato use kiss! It wasn't effective!
Suzuka use double slap! It was super effective!

It looks like this is the right time to return to this thread
s2L6EOU.png

Usobuko

Banned
Tsumi to Batsu (OCHIAI Naoyuki)

Really nice stuff.

If you are familiar with Crime and Punishment though, you'd have a clear idea of how the manga will unfold considering it seems like a pretty 1:1 mirror,

Good pick.

The murder scene was top notch, I really love silent panels when executed right. It's haunting but humane at the same time. You could even see that he hesitated slightly after the first strike.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 1-35

Some of the stuff that are missing on the anime are hilarious, particularly the train station and the delinquent chapter. Why did they skip them?

Koe no Kitachi 33-55

Finally catching up... What a crazy ride

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 1-35

Some of the stuff that are missing on the anime are hilarious, particularly the train station and the delinquent chapter. Why did they skip them?

Because season 2......?

Dunno really. Also they cut some chapters short which is a real shame.

Scum

upandaway

People should know better than to make HxH bets. smh
The new avatar isn't that bad, is it! I don't even remember when I can change back. Should be sometime soon.

Also Glass-man if you want one series to make your comeback with, please make it Baby Steps and not that nonsense they're doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom