• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
I hope you know the maid is
that god who wants the protagonist. Look at their hair styles and you'll see the similarities.
And this is just me cooking up a theory that is pretty plausible but certainly going to be the case later on in the story. Why can't more mangas be like Shieldbro.

My man. Only 3 weeks left to go to next chapter

wonzo

Banned
Harem End 1-8 + Extras END by Shintaro Kago
haremend.jpg

Itou Seita was supposed to be an ordinary college student, but suddenly he found himself in an anime-like situation when 5 girls -- alien, little sister, childhood friend, tsundere, and fiance -- showed up in his apartment and decided to start living with him. Is this your typical harem or is there something else going on behind the scenes?

A formerly popular but now disgraced and unemployed seiyuu/idol Hira**** Aya gets a generous proposal to voice the lead part, magical girl Killemall, in a mysterious animation company production. But is that company harboring certain secrets?

Finally, how do these two stories connect together to lead to a perfect harem ending?

Also, contains 5 extra short stories.

BASED KAGO decided to pull of a Fraction/Anamorphosis on the Anime Industry and it ends up going into a completely different direction from what I expected after reading the synopsis. Yet another BASED KAGO masterpiece that should be read ASAP.

extra's were p. cool too

Wiseblade

Man, Jump International is kind of a wash for me right now. The only regular series I read are One Piece, World Trigger and Food Smut. If One-Punch Man was a consistent weekly appearance it'd be a different matter, but...

Also, the WT anime is shoestring budget garbage.

Hastati

...so..I'm not really sure what happened to AnimeGAF and left in tears after perusing the rotting carcass of the last Naruto thread, and decided to take a rest in the safety of MangaGAF. Is there a safe, gentle place to talk about the movie? Or has everyone moved on from the manga in disgust or disinterest?

Zweizer

Banned
I think 2nd volume sold like 130k copies for the two weeks it ranked on Oricon.

That's pretty decent. I had imagined the series to be received as a niche seinen. Glad that I'm proven wrong.

...so..I'm not really sure what happened to AnimeGAF and left in tears after perusing the rotting carcass of the last Naruto thread, and decided to take a rest in the safety of MangaGAF. Is there a safe, gentle place to talk about the movie? Or has everyone moved on from the manga in disgust or disinterest?

There's a second Naruto OT, though I have no idea how "safe" it is.

Do you read anything else aside from Naruto?

Usobuko

Banned

Maybe disinterest since people who wish to discuss about Naruto generally move to its respective dedicated threads.

MangaGAF are here to (re)introduce you to the world of manga if you would like to venture beyond the common associated ones.

Hastati

Do you read anything else aside from Naruto?

Maybe disinterest since people who wish to discuss about Naruto generally move to its respective dedicated threads.

MangaGAF are here to (re)introduce you to the world of manga if you would like to venture beyond the common associated ones.

My mistake. I failed to find the right thread for Naruto specifically (I thought OT2 was closed?), so I came here.

For manga, I read virtually anything and everything. On that note, do you have any recommendations if I liked the latter half of Excel Saga? Like, the weirdly serious and determinedly obscure plot half of the manga, but still filled with oddball humor? There's something about the later portion of that work I haven't been able to place, nor have I found that same feeling elsewhere. Maybe it's just me.

dramatis

To be honest, the first Naruto OT was created so that the Naruto readers could flee the 'manga elitists' in here. However, this thread has changed quite a bit since then. Still, we don't actually discuss anime or movies in here, we discuss manga.

Edit: For a moment I was like "what? they got the naruto thread closed again?" But it seems like it's up and healthy here http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=941599

Hastati

To be honest, the first Naruto OT was created so that the Naruto readers could flee the 'manga elitists' in here. However, this thread has changed quite a bit since then. Still, we don't actually discuss anime or movies in here, we discuss manga.

Good to know. I was interested in discussing it in relation to the manga, but I'll just try to find the right thread for that. Still, this thread seems fun, I'll delve deeper!

Surprised to see Prison School here.

Edit edit: Yeah, I googled after not finding it here but...musta missed that. Thanks!

dani_dc

Good to know. I was interested in discussing it in relation to the manga, but I'll just try to find the right thread for that. Still, this thread seems fun, I'll delve deeper!

Surprised to see Prison School here.

Edit edit: Yeah, I googled after not finding it here but...musta missed that. Thanks!

Prison School is basically the blood of this place, easily one of the most read/discussed mangas. There's a list of the most commonly discussed stuff in the OP if you're curious (which includes Prison School).

Teppu 13

I swear to the gods, Natsuo is freaking tailor-made to my fetishes.
Pretty fun seeing all the brazilian terms, the positions, the hellish warm-up and the like. Reminds me of the time i practiced bjj. Also a solid example of a product being considerably improved by gender-switching the traditional expectations.

Here's hoping the quality doesn't drop.

Couldn't handle The World is Mine. Just saw no point to it >___>
Tried to give Prison School a go. Picked some random chap to flip through, 103 or whatever. Girls in skimpy prison-like uniform. ok, can deal with it. Undershot from between the legs of a character, uniform pants so tight that the labia minora are well defined. Yeaaaaaaaah... hm.

Grabbed by the Ghoulies 116

Ghoul moe.
I'd let her eat me, if y'know what I mean.

Prison School 147

d3886cad4e.jpg

Kate is a Bleach character. I long ago gave up trying to predict what would happen in this series, but I had completely forgotten about this, and it got brought up in the best way possible.
And dem ripped stockings goddamn

Touka da best.

gaf i have a question..
there is an old manga i cannot recall the name for the life of me..
the setting is a sort of "prison-like school" where students fights (ahaha so common!)..
most students are some sort of monsters, or rather spliced with monster gene or something like that..
the protagonist can morpg at least part of his body in a dinosaur and he is the silent type..
suggestion? Q_Q

Zweizer

Banned

Usobuko

Banned
Speaking of cooking manga, I am @ chapter 92 of Bambino! and I think it's quite good. I just hope it doesn't go off a tangent or take on something it can't under and collapse under its own weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom