• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not going to do a chapter by chapter summary

likely a arc review for my Bleach reread.... but man from first impressions everyone seems to have a gigantic forehead
they put Sakura's forehead to shame

Kubo came a long way..... I am guessing he sold what was left of his writing skills to improve his artwork because this art compared to the current Bleach is such a large improvement

any who back to reading

Shengar

Soma 100 spoilers - Doesn't seem like they did anything particularly special for chapter 100.

Well I mean, Hayama's spicy carpaccio melted Leonora's clothes off, but other than that.
hTBJhEg.jpg

Well some of you have been asking for this in Shokugeki.

nsfw

c67.gif

So I'm finally reading something outside my comfort zone :)

7 Seeds 1

Hmmm so these four individuals are suddenly brought up on a boat and need to learn how to survive. I like the build of mystery on how these characters are suddenly just dropped here. So far we have our shy seeming MC, our strong bold male character, a strong independent female, and a asshole type of character. So far it seems good, will keep on reading.

Also is there a reason for the Shoujo looking art?

So I'm finally reading something outside my comfort zone :)

7 Seeds 1

Hmmm so these four individuals are suddenly brought up on a boat and need to learn how to survive. I like the build of mystery on how these characters are suddenly just dropped here. So far we have our shy seeming MC, our strong bold male character, a strong independent female, and a asshole type of character. So far it seems good, will keep on reading.

Also is there a reason for the Shoujo looking art?

It starts to get better during the Winter Arc.

Haikyuu!! 139

Well that was close and did look like Karasuno would win, but Oikawa ftw! I need to start getting prepared mentally and emotionally for an eventual Oikawa loss. I dont want to see his creying face again especially since it will be animated someday too. Imagine it:(

Gintama 523

Well I'll be this wasn't the last arc o_O

I am guessing we will get back to the comedy routine again before we continue off with the story....

but the real question is how many main story arcs are left.... not comedy arcs or sad sidestory arcs but about arcs continuing off the main storyline

who knows

Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita 01

An overworked doctor decides to run away from it all and falls down a well and ends up in Hell.

Interesting. Main character has some spunk and the pretty boy is taken by her instead of the other way around. Works nicely as an one shot but this apparently isn't so interested in how this goes.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Hajime no Ippo 1080

Big T's gonna live forever and be invincible long after he's gone. God, I want to see him wreck this dude's face. Poor guy doesn't stand a goddamn chance against Takamura when he's in ultimate destroyer mode.

Koibana Kiseki 00

The love story of the successor to a powerful exorcist family and the regular guy who falls in love with her.

Well I'm a little surprised they skipped all the need to confess to her part and move straight to hey we're dating. Though now we're doing transfer student so I dunno where's this going.

7 Seeds 2

All of the characters are fighting for survival. Though the question is who were they kidnapped by because they couldn't have crashed landed. I guess that mystery will be later revealed. Can't wait to find out what will happen in the cave.

rrvv

I readthe first chapter of pokemon reburst and lol I can see why it failed. I dont want to read a series where the people transform into pokemon hybrids, thats so lame.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Love/Death 1

I support this love
/death

Nisekoi 152
Great chapter. Might stick around for the Tsugumi chapter, but after that it's back to the hiatus. Actually, can someone list the Chitoge chapters since like, chapter 130ish? The ones you can remember anyway.

Nisekoi 152
Ban this sick filth.

Chitoge time was mildly more interesting than Kosaki time, but then so is watching grass grow. Tsugumi time promises to be another snoozefest, unless those swords are real and she gets accidentally gutted like a fish while Raku's distracting her.

Haikyuu!! 139

Well that was close and did look like Karasuno would win, but Oikawa ftw! I need to start getting prepared mentally and emotionally for an eventual Oikawa loss. I dont want to see his creying face again especially since it will be animated someday too. Imagine it:(
I hope the mangaka can build more interesting teams outside there division than Nekoma....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom