• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revo

Takkoku!!! 43-44 (end)

Hah, thought that the entire side would break and not just leave a small space. Last chapter was pretty cute. And I guess a new race of aliens has made a bet. Time for a sequel!

Thanks for doing this guys. Saturdays will never be the same again.

Also banner looks cool. Dani pls, having knim.

dani_dc

Takkoku!!! 43-44 End

Pretty sure if a table got damaged mid-game they'd interrupt it, but I don't think there's much point to discuss that now. Plus it was about the most epic way you can end a table tennis match.

Series wasn't going to end any other way, but still a shame that best girl ended up alone (did we even see her in the last chapter of the series?).

I'd love to hear the rules of the Penalty kick though. That seems like a far less interesting bet than table tennis, it's the least interesting aspect of football.

Congrats to all the casualties winners!

LWe58H0.jpg

Let me know if I made mistakes as usual.

Very nicely done, happy to see this on the OP after all the effort everyone put through.

dani wat r u doin

dani_dc got corrupted by Seo Kouji..

Also banner looks cool. Dani pls, having knim.

It had to be done, it was God's Seo will, so it might as well be me seeing as I enjoy KNIM.
Plus, how else will we introduce new people to this amazing work?

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Eyeshield 21 does tease a lot, but yeah, there's no romance arc or anything (for the main characters at least).

I suggested something? Hmm, was it Keijo? I don't think I recommended anything else as far as sports series go.

It was a manga I dropped cause there was no romancu... I REMEMBER NOW! ITS THAT MANGA THAT HAS THAT GIRL WITH SUPER POWERS AND THAT YAKUZA GUY IS TAKING CARE OF HER AND SHE LIKES SOME JELLY BEANS OR SOMETHING!!!! Ah, my memory did not fail me this time.

Congrats to all the casualties winners!

LWe58H0.jpg

Let me know if I made mistakes as usual.

Awesome banner, congrats to the casualties!

Yes. It really isn't clear if Rize was kept alive, but either way a ghoul in her state would be easy pickings for CCG to gnaw on their Kagune with a chainsaw for a couple hours or so. Now that I think about it, I wonder what kind of tools they used for the surgery on Kaneki.

I see what you mean by being kept alive, in the state she is in, it looks like she's dead. I'm pretty sure her appearing in front of Haise will be the breaking point for him.

Dude, you still need to venture Yonensei and Gonensei.

Let me know if it tops Boys on the Run for you.

I shall suffer once again when I read these tonight, probably, I'm really loving Isuca so lets see if I can catch up with that.

Do you want to actually break people, because that's the sole purpose to all of Seo's Manga.

I've read all of Seo's works and its meant to frustrate people. He loves to troll so hard.

Zweizer

Banned

Can we still blame scy for that one?

It was a manga I dropped cause there was no romancu... I REMEMBER NOW! ITS THAT MANGA THAT HAS THAT GIRL WITH SUPER POWERS AND THAT YAKUZA GUY IS TAKING CARE OF HER AND SHE LIKES SOME JELLY BEANS OR SOMETHING!!!! Ah, my memory did not fail me this time.

Yet you read One Piece. You don't read One Punch-Man? It's the same artist, though obviously Eyeshield 21's art is rougher (but it doesn't take long before the awesome dynamism of Murata's art kicks in).

And, yeah, Hinamatsuri, yeah, you should read it, like, as soon as possible, yeah.

Thank god there isn't.
And it's obvious that Hiruma and Mamori are together at the end of the manga. (It's real to me dammit)

I rather liked the Marco romance, even if it was short.
Considering the amount of hints dropped during the course of the series, I'd say it's pretty much canon.

Yajuu Kanojo 04

Cute story about a tomboy who's first love was a girl and who's now being courted by a pretty boy.

The twist was kinda obvious but hey it was an enjoyable read.

Revo

Piano no mori the best

Tower of God s2e130

I guessed they would fight after the earlier confrontation, and cool to see Ran get knocked down a peg.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Yet you read One Piece. You don't read One Punch-Man? It's the same artist, though obviously Eyeshield 21's art is rougher (but it doesn't take long before the awesome dynamism of Murata's art kicks in).

And, yeah, Hinamatsuri, yeah, you should read it, like, as soon as possible, yeah.

How can I not read One Piece? Its so awesome. Also thanks for the name, Hinamatsuri was really good but it felt like is was losing its shine but now with this development, I gotta get back on that train.

Zweizer

Banned
How can I not read One Piece? Its so awesome. Also thanks for the name, Hinamatsuri was really good but it felt like is was losing its shine but now with this development, I gotta get back on that train.

Haha. A bit odd that a romance aficionado like you would adore One Piece though. ( = 3 =)~♪

Boku no Hero Academia 20-21

nothing too exciting here, just some set up for the "real" big bad I guess. hope we get some student battles at the sports festival!

also All Might confirmed for dead at next battle against hands dude.

I got up to the arc where they first meet Robin, but then I just kind of lost interest. It was fun though!

what I really need to do is get through Shokugeki no Soma and Prison School

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Quick question...

Is there anything out to cover Naruto since it ended? I need my weekly dose of shitty shonen manga that is at least engaging :p

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Just saw two Asian girls with knee socks in real life.

Itshappening

I hope everyone had a fun weekend.

And when I mean fun.

I mean not having to spend 6 hours Christmas shopping at a mall looking through women's clothing, jewelry, and perfumes, because X and X wanted really specific gifts.

Or going into a Gamestop, waiting 30 minutes in a line, and another 10 because the cashier is trying to talk me into preordering all these new and exciting upcoming games.

When all I was there to buy was a Link Amiibo for my nephew.

Usobuko

Banned
Kui Ryoko is pretty talented. S/He's has a knack in carefree, hilarious and endearing story. These are on my watchlist now.

Dungeon Meshi
Hikidashi ni Terrarium
Ryuu no Gakkou wa Yama no Ue
Ryuu no Kawaii Nanatsu no Ko

The Dragon's Seven Adorable Children / Ryuu no Kawaii Nanatsu no Ko Chapter 7 ( END )

I end up laughing harder than usual because of my history with whodunit manga.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Haha. A bit odd that a romance aficionado like you would adore One Piece though. ( = 3 =)~♪

One Piece is life, the writing is so awesome that it completely stands on its own. Besides, we all know Nami is Luffy's woman.
Don't come at me with any of your BS people, it is fact to me.

One Piece is a MAN'S ROMANCE!

The first chapter/prologue arc is called ROMANCE DAWN come on

My man, that rib quality is an A+

Dat jacket <3

will definitely read this manga. mangaf always disappoints when i ask for romancu and i get stuff that makes me want to cry in a corner.

work again tomorrow ;___;

that matchup is too stronk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom