• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece is life, the writing is so awesome that it completely stands on its own. Besides, we all know Nami is Luffy's woman.
Don't come at me with any of your BS people, it is fact to me.

My man, that rib quality is an A+

will definitely read this manga. mangaf always disappoints when i ask for romancu and i get stuff that makes me want to cry in a corner.

that matchup is too stronk

Dude it's practically Boa Hancock, whose like Luffy's wife.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
how abotu i kill you
It's not kasane's fault that kasane is not popular

Also, seeing that banner again, Haise is one of the best characters all year. This manga will be remembered as one of the better ones that could possibly transcend the culture barrier and bring in people due to just its great story.

the "unpopular" ones usually become the protags though

Wrong, they stay as background characters, filling up space for other characters.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
KASANE IS A CHARACTER WITH NO DEVELOPMENT!

giphy.gif

But yo, you still my breh homie

I may revoke the protag comment if Kasane is a pseudo killer

that is just asking for attention.... or maybe that could be used for GAG material?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hwy Tokyo ghoul is legit good! Unexpected.
Nobunaga Chef is baller tho.

Is there a portrayal of Nobunaga that does not revolve around him being a huge cunt?

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Hwy Tokyo ghoul is legit good! Unexpected.
Nobunaga Chef is baller tho.

Is there a portrayal of Nobunaga that does not revolve around him being a huge cunt?

lolm8, your avatar. tokyo ghoul is top tier, one of the best manga's ive read in a while. also for nobunaga, you aint gonna find one, whether male or female, where nobunaga aint gonna be acting like a prick from what ive seen/read.

my character development skips various phases

fb0.jpg

Well MangaGAF, tomorrow morning I'll be travelling to visit family up in Alaska for Christmas, and since I'll be pulled away from all my consoles for that time, figure I'll use that time to get caught up on reading the manga for the reading club along with other shit I've neglected.

Hope you all have a good holiday this week.

Welp, kasane went yandere.
Sweet.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Momoiro Sango

Read the first couple of chapters, its actually pretty good. The art suffers a little but the mangaka gets their message across.

Zweizer

Banned
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari ch10.5

Goddamn that's heavy.

Yuricam ch16

Well, that plan went well.

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga ch18

Awww.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom