• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
There's MangaGaf, AnimeGaf and the third is?

If you're asking about "the big three", that refers to the original Bleach, Naruto and One Piece manga threads, which predate MangaGAF.

In the context of manga discussion here, "Big 3" also refers to Bleach, Naruto and One Piece although that moniker is out of date now since Naruto ended.

kasane

man cant wait for the naruto movie

just to see my facebooks friends reactions

i mean they're the ones who said kurokobasketshit is the best sports manga ever and naruto is one of the best and most influential manga to be ever published

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
no one will be able to escape from #SmutStorm2015

iSFimamfvqYxe.png

The end times are near.

Jintor

Honestly? Coming from someone who's somewhat invested in AnimeGAF/ManGAF... you guys don't seem all that different

I know it's a cliched thing to say but

You guys really don't seem all that different

mangaf is a little more lewd

though i daresay that's because manga lewd is way better than anime lewd, for the most part

Lirlond

Powering through Tokyo Ghoul, on volume 10 and loving it. When Kaneki was trapped in Yamori's basement! Chilling stuff. I'm getting to the point where I stay up to 4am reading this !!

don't think I've ever seen this place get as heated as it does over there except more maybe like idk, whatserface winning in TWGOK. but obviously it used to be worse

Prison School 34-36

those sweaty reaction shots of the vice-prez jesus christ. too tired to read much tonight :(

Rhapsody

Banned
Personally I find the vice prez stuff a little overboard in Prison School. There was one in particular that was a little too much.

The one with potatoes or something rather...

Powering through Tokyo Ghoul, on volume 10 and loving it. When Kaneki was trapped in Yamori's basement! Chilling stuff. I'm getting to the point where I stay up to 4am reading this !!

Yeah this series is really good, I couldn't stop reading nonstop myself. It's nice seeing someone with great taste. You should try the sequel Tokyo Ghoul:Re once you finish, good stuff.

Hero Academia 23 (seeing as everyone read 22 I must maintain my lead)

The Sport festival BEGINS.... Our protagonist are greeted by their new peers from different departments but are these future friends or foes?

Next Chapter! LET THE GRAND GAMES BEGIN

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

I was part of that train, I was so hurt afterwards.

Yeah this series is really good, I couldn't stop reading nonstop myself. It's nice seeing someone with great taste. You should try the sequel Tokyo Ghoul:Re once you finish, good stuff.

weeaboos vs. edgemeisters

...surprisingly accurate.

What's an edgemeister?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom