• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Shadow the Hedgehog, Ryuko from Kill la Kill.

And Donte

9ba.jpg

8gCyj8a.gif

360pages

The fuck did I just come back to? Why am I seeing Shadow?

You Favorite Video game character.

Also, looked for a new chapter of dead tube only to realize there is no new chapter.

Speaking of edge. I was thinking about reading Akame Ga Kill, but I wonder if it's too edgy for me. (I read Deadtube though)

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
You Favorite Video game character.

Also, looked for a new chapter of dead tube only to realize there is no new chapter.

Speaking of edge. I was thinking about reading Akame Ga Kill, but I wonder if it's too edgy for me. (I read Deadtube though)

You'll be fine. There's only one chapter that's really hard to swallow unless you're into that kind of a thing... It happens early on and it deals with revenge, you'll see what I'm talking about once you reach it.

kasane

Ladies prepare yourselves.

After 150+ years, the most eligible bachelor of Christmas is back on the market.

UQ Holder! 61

You can basically sum up this chapter as

Kuro is in love

and

♪ Be a girl ♪

♪ Be a girl ♪

♪ Hurry up and choose to be a girl ♪

he needs to become a boy so it becomes dtl and it becomes actually interesting

Annnnnnnnnnd there's the Christmas bombshell.

We might actually have something to look forward to next chapter.

he needs to become a boy so it becomes dtl and it becomes actually interesting

No.

Kuro needs to be a girl so I can root for a Boy x Girl pairing.

And then be disappointed when it doesn't happen because the author skipped out on a ton of chapters, wrapped up everything plot related off-screen, never reveals the person the MC actually likes, and ends the series prematurely, thereby pissing off every reader who kept up with the series.

Again.

Revo

Hajime no Ippo 1081

Oh right I forgot there's matches before Takamura----booooooooo.
But lol at that brawling before the match.

Jintor

Soooooooo

Any series out there where a female MCs is in the generic Everyman mc role? Doesn't have to be a harem or whatever. Just need a snarky female mc right now

upandaway

RIP Grimace. It's nuts how we can have stretches of peace for months and then bam, two people get banned so close to each other. It's a crazy world out there.

Soooooooo

Any series out there where a female MCs is in the generic Everyman mc role? Doesn't have to be a harem or whatever. Just need a snarky female mc right now
Having trouble thinking of any myself, the only ones I have sorta maybe not really coming close are Keijo and Yumekui Merry (really not really)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Black Lagoon? There's an everyman there too and she's his snarky co-star.

Jintor

Nooo

Not wonzo

Actually I would probably style for anything with a snarky female protag I guess. Preferable not as a co-protag... Straight up mc status

Who in the Hell is Josuke Higashikata AKA JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 JoJolion 38

Nosebleed hype! I guess Paisley Park is just a Watch_Dogs stand and can work with any technology.

I thought we were getting close to some answers but
was that Kosaku Kawajiri or Kira at the end there? If Josuke is half Kira what does this even mean

CrimsonN0

Actually I would probably style for anything with a snarky female protag I guess. Preferable not as a co-protag... Straight up mc status
I guess I'd would say Kanoko from Warau Kanoko-sama and its sequel?
Tomoko from Watamote?

It seems like there should be more, I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom