• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDSN

Banned
I remember hating Bart because he looked like your usual one piece villian that would get one shot like Caribou or some shit but he has been a great subversion to the usual character.

So that harem ending for Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou was real after all.

q1pV8yF.png

Maybe someday, I'll actually give the manga a shot.

Jintor

Yeah those colours are great

Hi Score Girl

I don't know how I feel about this manga anymore. One side of the relationship not speaking at all is actually kind of feeling like... a huge problem.

Big One

Banned
So I'm thinking about picking up some more manga. I want to expand my Pokemon Adventures collection and get the Ruby and Sapphire boxset, but I'm also tempted on getting some volumes of Seraph of the End and World Trigger. Are either of these any good?

Revo

Space Brothers 241

WE ARE FINALLY

SPACE BROTHERS

Re:Monster 10

Seems we're up to the bear fight. Guessing next chapter will be nearly all fight.

Hidamari ga Kikoeru 01

An over-active guy becomes the note taker for an anti-social guy who's severely hearing impaired.

Pretty nice, it definitely seems like a series where both characters will grow as a result of hanging out with the other.

Revo

Maga-Tsuki 43

Breast man!
But unless actual new ground is tread upon, I wonder if this will be ending soon. Everything pretty much seems set for now, especially after this new chapter.

Rhapsody

Banned
Bocchi na Bokura no Renai Jijou END

Well, it's over. The good of the series, the art was cute. The bad, the side characters weren't great and the setting of a classroom full of couples was pretty lame. The author pretty much wrote him/herself into a corner with this setting. I dunno if the plan was to not make a long running series, but this wasn't the way to go.

Love Live! - School Idol Project vol 2

rtx2NTK.png

On balance, this being noticeably different from the anime makes it more interesting to follow, despite (or possibly because of) the intermittent bursts of "WTF am I reading?" NicoMaki, eh, I guess there's fandom precedent for it. HonoEli feels pretty out of left field. Eli molesting Nozomi is a clear inversion of the natural order of things.

Revo

Otoyomegatari 43

I guess with him moving on it's presumed that it works out, and I hope it does. They all seem like good people so it'd be sad to learn something bad happens.

Ms. Mayple's Afternoon Tea Time 1-10 (END)

This was bad for my heart, but good for my soul. Mechanical humanoid stories aren't usually my cup of afternoon tea, often because the heroine is a vacuous waste of ink, but this one was so utterly charming that I fell for it completely. Its appeal for me was down to a combination of factors (such as its quaint setting and affecting writing) rather than one specific element, and it did a great job of making me sympathise with Mayple as she endured the initial prejudice, and then cheer for her as the villagers gradually opened their hearts to her. Thanks to whoever chose this.

rrvv

Ms. Mayple's Afternoon Tea Time 1-10 (END)

This was bad for my heart, but good for my soul. Mechanical humanoid stories aren't usually my cup of afternoon tea, often because the heroine is a vacuous waste of ink, but this one was so utterly charming that I fell for it completely. Its appeal for me was down to a combination of factors (such as its quaint setting and affecting writing) rather than one specific element, and it did a great job of making me sympathise with Mayple as she endured the initial prejudice, and then cheer for her as the villagers gradually opened their hearts to her. Thanks to whoever chose this.

:3

Yep it is really cute heartwarming story. Really put optimism in my life.
Before I have Depression
Maybe too shallow for some but I really like it.

Owaranai Fukou ni Tsuite no Hanashi 01-03

Two friends reunite after 8 years since one stole the girlfriend of the other.

There's a good level of melodramatics going on here, but it does give the feeling that relationships aren't the easiest thing to fix and mend. There's a positive interest from me in actually seeing the main couple hooking up in the end at the very least.

Owaranai Fukou ni Tsuite no Hanashi 01-03

Two friends reunite after 8 years since one stole the girlfriend of the other.

There's a good level of melodramatics going on here, but it does give the feeling that relationships aren't the easiest thing to fix and mend. There's a positive interest from me in actually seeing the main couple hooking up in the end at the very least.

ONe of mt favorite writers. Caste Heaven, Kono Ore ga Omae Nanka Suki na Wakenai , Gosan no Heart, and Laundry best ones.

Tokiwa Kitareri 1
Who knows Matsuena's was a pretty decent artist when he isn't trying to draw muscles and boobs like they are water balloons ready to explode.

dani_dc

For anyone that's curious, here some info about the two new girls (thanks to a friend).

Fujiwara Hazuki:
A girl from Yuzuki's school.
Apparently spent her childhood abroad and her taste in guys is listed as 'rich and hot'.

Ishuuin(?) kaede
An ojousama from Kyoto.
The ojousama doesn't like being treated like one, she's a rather proactive type.
She was in the tea ceremony club in kyoto but joins the kendo club in Tokyo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom