• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus_

h9EDzGt.png

lel

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lol @ Shokugeki 103 spoilers.

Hayama apparently wins. People on the internet get mad even though there's nothing on the line in the tournament and Souma already won all the waifu.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Half & Half 11

Seo you are a fucking genius.

So let me get this straight, you need to die because you can't deal with the pain of me dying.

The fuck Shinichi you slick bastard

Shinichi up to some next level shit. He pulls her V-card and then tries to convince her to kill herself for her own benefit.

We never welcome back traitors.

I mean, well, the thing is, you know.............................what?

Revo

Tokyo Ghoul: re 13

Hopefully we see more fight on the cdc side to defending Haise. Most of the keeping Haise side seems to be in his own head so hopefully akira or someone can help keep him on the cdc side.

Frog-fu

Banned
Holy Land is a good read
on another note.... some mangas that are different genres you should check out

did you ever read Kingdom?

you might like it and Vinland Saga is pretty good too

I want to thank you because Kingdom is fucking glorious and has become my favourite manga. I read all of it in like two days.

I'm currently deciding on whether to read Vinland Saga or Übel Blatt next.

Frog-fu

Banned
Tokyo Ghoul:re 13

I'm gonna miss Haise's goofiness by the time Kaneki comes back. Speaking of Kaneki, how long are they gonna keep up this charade for? I don't particularly dislike any of the Quinckes, but I don't care all that much for them.

i decided to go against my better Judgement and read One Punch Man (One version) and i kinda regret it now :(

Might still get some happiness reading the upcoming Murata versions for his drawings

Usobuko

Banned
i decided to go against my better Judgement and read One Punch Man (One version) and i kinda regret it now :(

Might still get some happiness reading the Murata versions for his drawings

It doesn't have the selling point of Murata's art but it still retains the hilarious parody slapstick from OPM.

And you'll get used to it.

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Vol.06

Another amazing volume. Really nice focus on Shizuku and her own weakness especially with her mother. It really brought her and Haru together and of course this romance is just tooooo good.

Tokyo Ghoul:re 13

I'm gonna miss Haise's goofiness by the time Kaneki comes back. Speaking of Kaneki, how long are they gonna keep up this charade for? I don't particularly dislike any of the Quinckes, but I don't care all that much for them.

Let's just see what Roma has up her sleeves.

Fairy Tail 416

Character relationship development for everyone!

lol, he was actually a member?

time skipppppp

Fairy Tail Zero 007

Well then, that was a pretty interesting development.

Frog-fu

Banned
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Vol.06

Another amazing volume. Really nice focus on Shizuku and her own weakness especially with her mother. It really brought her and Haru together and of course this romance is just tooooo good.

Yamaken > Haru by a country mile.

Let's just see what Roma has up her sleeves.

I don't remember her all that well from the original manga. She came in fairly late iirc and didn't do all that much. She's a member of those Clowns though so she'll probably have quite a lot of significance since she's been interested Kaneki since she was introduced. I do hope we get back to Kaneki soon.

Gintama 526

Holy SHIT HE FUCKING DID IT

THE AUTHOR DID IT?!?!

DDDDD:

Or did he I am not sure......

Seeing as the beginning could just be a dream maybe but if it is the future after that said event then....
R.I.P Kondou-san

I want to thank you because Kingdom is fucking glorious and has become my favourite manga. I read all of it in like two days.

Kingdom is great especially when marathon through it

Vinland Saga is a good read.... I like Kingdom more though.... never read the other though

Usobuko

Banned

Read these 3 modern works.

Blade of the Immortal, Vinland Saga & Vagabond.

They are more similar to Kingdom because they are historical in setting. If you're still craving for more seinen action stuff, there's always Battle Angel Alita, Blame!, Berserk, Claymore, Dorohedoro, Eden: It's an Endless World!, Shin Angyo Onshi & Übel Blatt.

Ubel Blatt is whatever. Probably more bad than good thinking about it.

Definitely Vinland Saga.

Yes, Vinland is a far better pick.

Gintama thoughts

it would be sad but if Kondou did really die later on then respect to the author

I doubt it though this arc is likely them somehow saving the dude

Revo

Horimiya 47

So basically brushing over Hori's perversion. Then brushing over the possible new beta couple.

All for a school festival. I feel insanely cheated.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle

Might still get some happiness reading the upcoming Murata versions for his drawings

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................ ONE's version of One Punch Man is awesome. I wouldn't even feel the need to defy anyone thinking it is the better version than Murata's.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
ONE PIECE

This shit is trash and Oda should be ashamed.

So many filler for uninteresting fights for uninteresting characters. Just hurry up and return to the main cast/fights already.

What a bore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom