• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
xtol do you use pen tool or just draw directly in with madskillz

Naw, never use the pen tool. In my opinion it's never a good idea to use it (unless you're doing graphic design or something), because it makes the lines look too stiff and lifeless. You can put more character into it drawing by hand.

Domestic no Kanojo 1-8

Manga by the same author of Good Ending.

i really really really should have learned my lesson from reading GE. I must be a masochist.

Quasar

Domestic no Kanojo 1-8

Manga by the same author of Good Ending.

i really really really should have learned my lesson from reading GE. I must be a masochist.

GE was great.

Suppose I should be happy, seems I've talked in hushed tones enough about Prison School enough to get a guy I know who doesn't normally read manga like this to try it. Only just started and the uttering of 'this manga is fucked up' has started. Hopefully he reads beyond the reversal point.

Usobuko

Banned
So have any of you guys read the manga Yesterday wo Utatte? I don't know much about it, but I started reading it recently and I like it a lot. I also drew this sketch of Haru on her scooter (it's like the first non-lewd thing I've drawn in ages).
Toume Kei?

I started reading her stuff a while back. You draw pretty well.

Busaiku

3KNeeNW.png

Wonderful reaction.

Quasar

Girls of the Wilds 173 - Well done Jaegu, you've survived a bit. Though I kind of think him trying to hit this guy will be like hitting the blob.

kasane

lol at soma raw

Figured it was gonna happen after the revelation that
soma isnt inherently good at cooking

Doesnt mean i have to accept the outcome

kasane

Back tracking on this thread and im so jelly of lain on how far ahead he is on giant killing.

Also why is no one talking about kingdom

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Vinland saga latest
So good. Thorfinn now trying to raise a baby instead of killing other people.

Takagi-san 17

Just a dream!? Are you kidding me!?
Kyou no Yuiko san 31
Horny teenager problem. Handholding intensifies. SHAMELESS!

Zweizer

Banned
Gifs like this are what make me think the anime was bordeline parody

Couple this with the laughable original French dub and you're in for a good time.

So have any of you guys read the manga Yesterday wo Utatte? I don't know much about it, but I started reading it recently and I like it a lot. I also drew this sketch of Haru on her scooter (it's like the first non-lewd thing I've drawn in ages).

Haven't read the manga, but the sketch looks pretty nice. Great work!

oh crap. Prison School on hiatus due to the author getting sick.

Aww dang.

kasane

donestic na kanojo 6-w/e

Lol i knew it

It was telegraphed from a 1000 miles away

Now time to read the time travelling murder smut and yandere smut

kasane

Man where is nana, hxh, d gray man, highschool of the dead and other shit i totally forgot about

I swear by the time they resume i already know nippons glorious moon runes and thats saying a lot

Kurita

Bakuman vol.20
Well, that was a really great manga, this last volume was one of the best of the series.
Kinda wanted to see the wedding ceremony, would have been a good occasion to see the whole cast together. Oh well, great volume anyways, 20 volumes was the perfect length.

Toriko vol.20
Dying at the wrestler/chef hitting the ingredients to make a maki. Pretty excited to see what happened in that giant forest, it's intriguing. And I'm a sucker for forest settings.

Nobunaga no Chef vol.3
Totally forgot that part when Nobunaga slashes Ken. Goddamn dude, get a grip.
It's been a while since I've stopped reading the scans so it's a real pleasure to rediscover this fantastic manga.

Steel Ball Run vol.11
That cover hnnnnngh. Didn't expect Sandman to be such an asshole. His standa was kinda confusing, I didn't understand what was happening most of the time. Johnny got a new power that seems kinda OP for now but I'm sure in the next volumes it will be shit.

That cover hnnnnngh. Didn't expect Sandman to be such an asshole. His standa was kinda confusing, I didn't understand what was happening most of the time. Johnny got a new power that seems kinda OP for now but I'm sure in the next volumes it will be shit.

I thought Sandman's sudden transformation into an enemy and his Stand being a retread of Koichi's Echoes from Part 4 to a be a bit disappointing. For some reason I expected more out of him then being done in like that.
His Stand's design is great though, one of my favorites.

500px-InaSilentWay-Stand.jpg

Kurita

I thought Sandman's sudden transformation into an enemy and his Stand being a retread of Koichi's Echoes from Part 4 to a be a bit disappointing. For some reason I expected more out of him then being done in like that.

Haven't read part 4 so I can't comment on that but yeah, I also expected him to have a bigger role. When we discovered he was the one attacking I was like "Hum, okay? Why?".
After that I'm sure Pocoloco (one of my favorite characters of this part) will be as useless (don't spoil me that though :lol).

_hekk05

Banned
Man where is nana, hxh, d gray man, highschool of the dead and other shit i totally forgot about

I swear by the time they resume i already know nippons glorious moon runes and thats saying a lot

hiatusxhiatus is on hiatus. I last saw nana raws about 3 months ago (I was really busy so I don't know what's up with it). D. Grayman author is pretty sick but recently announced a sequel. HOTD has been dead for years.

Revo

Shieldbro webnovel 1-70

Shieldbro so good.
I am so glad that the places he helped believed in him.

Not cool queen, deceiving me like that.

Tizoc

^what's this Shieldbro about? Is it really called Shiledbro?

Wolfsmund Vol. 1 Ch. 1
Great first chapter but dat ending...T.T
Really liking the book so far and the 'generic' style isn't irritating.

Steel Ball Run vol.11

S
ou
ndman's stand just
puts sound effects on an object and that object will 'do' what that sound effect is, like if it is for crackling fire, a fire would break out etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom