• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
World Trigger 78
tumblr_ndecegzZzl1s5992do2_1280.png

Excellent development, so many limbs lost. Thankfully it was just the Trion Body so Yuma ought to not suffer any issues. Unless, of course, Mr. Viza isnt defeated and could deal another slash. Though based on the early chapters Yuma could still regenerate somewhat in his normal form too, so maybe Mr. Viza will remain and the fight continue?

Zetman

This manga has been a good read so far. It's really great how the theme Justice is broken apart and conveyed in various meaning. Questioning what Justice truly is. Whether Justice is the means of sacrificing the few to save the many or saving all even with the chance of losing all. Is Justice the one who gets their hands dirty in order to achieve the greater good. Or the one who carries everyone's burden even if they are hated.

These concepts really make it interesting and solid. Giving Justice a deeper meaning.

Man Toei is going to soooooooo censor World Trigger

even though they are artificial bodies being sliced and diced.... Toei will not have that AT ALL

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 119
Yeah, told you she was a bad choice of hostage.

Takaya and Hatsuna are both good kids. Still not really sure where this arc is going (if anywhere), but I'm happy with both of them getting more screen time.

Aunt Tits 142

Nearly had an accidental insertion there. Don't care how hard she blushes, she's still zzz tier.

Also holy mackerel this arrived quickly:

With the speed and relatively low shipping costs, I'm tempted to import Date A Live. Still holding out hopes for a localisation though.

I must have missed the explanation in the anime :(

Well actually, I believe there was some mention of how large the land is compared to Earth's some time ago.

I think something like the Human World is the size of Earth and that's only a small fraction of the actual Toriko world or something stupid like that.

blah blah blah, it's big

Boku wa Minna Kawaisou 1-38

Been reading this over the last 3 or so days, pretty cute series. Though there should be of that Haganai (?) girl that's really into supernatural stuff. She's a pretty awesome character (and cute).

Zweizer

Banned
See, I don't know any really rage inducing romance manga offhand, 'cos I usually drop them. Kyou Koi o Hajimemasu is the worst one I can think of offhand, but that's more bad than rage inducing.

I'd rather make him read something good... But maybe something tragic would do, since he's such a sensitive soul lol

Clearly Costi-kun should read Majime na Jikan, Onnanoko ga Shinu Hanashi and Once Again next!
They are all good reads, unlike Suzuka.

Suzuka 125

I got bored so I stopped reading for a while, and I decided to catch up on some chapters.

I don't know, this is way more restrained than KNIM. I don't react well to people just sitting around being indecisive. In KNIM crazy shit was always happening and it was amazing how for people stretched their internal logic. This is just the reader following around a bunch of dense people.

Please, Seo Kouji. I want to feel again.

Zweizer

Banned
Jitsu wa Watashi wa ch46

Seems like the statu quo is going to be around for a while longer.
Class rep is slowly going down the path of a yandere~

Next Week's Wednesday is the day when I'll be able to take of the accursed avi

Soon....

Soon!!!

Koe no Katachi 55-56

His niece is still adorable.... the movie was weird

The next chapter is just them smiling at each other with their conflict resolved

what ever happened in that white place.... no one will know

I have not read naruto past volume 3-4 or so, but man is the art always that bad?
well they're in some empty mind place.... so the colour is off and the background is blank

the Naruto wiki says that this dimension (plus the Obito sharigan dimension) is a linked bridge between Naruto's world and Bleach

it doesn't say that

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Jitsu wa Watashi wa 46

This is getting pretty meta.

I left it around chapter 20ish to let it pile up. Good to see its still being translated.
Why do I always hope for the flow of the manga to break for shounen and the protag has to save the vampire chick... I really miss the old days of Rosario X Vampire.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Misu Misou 1-4

From the author of High score girl, come a story that definitely not like high score girl.
I know he draw horror and comedy, but dammit, this is something else.
The students are fucking terrible. It make the bully in Koe no Katachi looks like a freaking saint. The teacher are even more useless. dammit, this shit is so depressing. Seriously, what the fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom