• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyx

Fuuka 35

Aww. <3 But sucks to be a fan of #TeamTama. They have some shocking news next week.. Wonder what that is..

Can someone make a KNIM avatar of Eba? I'm thinking of giving up on this Suzuka book club. :(

Quixzlizx

I tried to get some impressions discussion going last time with my power rankings, but I guess the rest of you are too miserable to do anything but trudge out your weekly impressions, so I guess any extra effort on my end is a waste of time.

Suzuka 61
"I just broke up with him, and for some reason he's more distant!" Uh...
Oh, great, Suzuka is impressed again.

I like this chapter because Miki had an appearance, even though it was only a page. It pisses me off that Yamato doesn't know what a waifu he has right in front of him, but it makes me happy that she'll never be subjected to dating him.

lmao, what a bitch.
Who cares, more Miki in her track uni. She's also getting sick of his Suzuka bullshit.

Actually, I have to give it to Seo-sensei. I imagine this is how psychotic a "tsundere" would actually act in real life. Subverting male fantasy tropes yet again!

Hahaha, Suzuka was right after all, you suck.

Miki chapter title page.
"I was going to tell you I loved you if I won the tournament, but I"m going to tell you anyway even though I didn't even qualify."

Miki fanservice chapter.
Yamato destroyed by the Ghost of Boyfriends Past.

zzzzz. Allow me to quote Yamato: "Get over it!"

Honoka-chan is spittin' fiyah. Maybe she'll give up on him now that she's said her piece.

Well, at least he stopped after she slapped him. That's just reading the mood badly, I guess? Not as bad as what he did to poor Honoka-chan.

Wut.

A fucked-up confession for a fucked-up couple. Congrats, I guess.

Read your fucking texts. At least you don't have to be on Facebook.

Hattori giving it to Honoka-chan straight. Also, on page 85, I saw a bit of Yuzuki in Honoka when Seo-sensei drew her with softer features.
Good, Honoka-chan, quit the track team for modeling and fly free~

So that's why Fuuka turned out OK.

Good job, Honoka-chan.

I understand you more than most do, Seo-sensei, but stop trolling Miki-hime. Sara is still OK, though.

Yamato: "What a bitch!!"
Man, I would've spent the rest of that train ride putting together my master plan to ditch her in the most insulting way possible.
And of course Suzune knows that her sister is a psycho.

Well well well, Suzuka, looks like you can't even put a decent date together in your hometown.

Stupid Miho chapter. Maybe I'd care more if Miho got more than one chapter of development every 80 chapters.

FFS MIKI, HE'S NOT WORTH IT.
lol, and now Megumi gets some development. Maybe Seo-sensei had a couple weeks of writer's block.
lol, who the fuck doesn't know about Christmas?

I actually know why Suzuka's pissed this time, but it's still hilarious how she's surprised every time Yamato finally snaps and tells her to fuck off. Although it's funny that she actually had a sweet reason for once.

WELL, NOW THAT IT WAS SPELLED OUT FOR YOU.

Domestic violence is never funny.

I mean, I guess singing karaoke with some random people isn't that shitty, but you should probably at least make sure your phone has reception. And you should definitely tell Yui that you have a girlfriend so that she'll stop hanging all over you. So I can't really defend you here.

No, you should apologize, asshole.
Man, Yui sounds so nice. Maybe you should escape while you still can. I can't tell whether I'm saying that to Yui or Yamato.

lol, Yamato is simping. And Hattori is playing the devil's tune.

"Something is making me feel awkward." You mean like going on a date with some other girl on Christmas Eve?

Waste of a chapter.

All things considered, she took the news pretty well, other than the violence. I wonder what the last 70 chapters will be about. Or do I?

This picture always crack me up
d0d808dfce6b92813af62efb9cc298b3.jpeg

I love Yasuda's style though

God Yasuda and his mastery of physics.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka 35

Aww. <3 But sucks to be a fan of #TeamTama. They have some shocking news next week.. Wonder what that is..

Can someone make a KNIM avatar of Eba? I'm thinking of giving up on this Suzuka book club. :(

The shocking news is Team Tama disbanded

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Suzuka 61-90

Why the fuck are you making Hashibro fall for Yamato? Why the fuck would you do this? This is utterly unacceptable.

At least Honoka has realized that he's moved on and is now in the process of moving on herself. Becoming an idol seems pretty random and just seems like going with the flow of things, but whatever. And fucking Miho angsting over him too? What the hell do these people even see in this idiot?

Suzuka seriously falls in love with Yamato because he is good at track and field. That is literally the only time we see her feelings for him grow pre-hookup. And Yamato even says something like "Suzuka isn't simple minded enough to fall in love with me for this". LOL. And I really don't understand why Suzuka is always so fucking bitchy to him. It's not even as if you could blame her behavior on the senpai dying, 'cos she acted exactly the same way toward him. And she's arrogant and moody only to the guy she likes? Sis, have you been reading this fucking manga? Please. The worst thing is that as soon as he finally gets fed up with her piss poor attitude, she's like suddenly sorry? What the fuck? "Why are you suddenly cold to me?" Oh my fucking god, really? REALLY? After you spent the past 10 chapters constantly bitching at him over the most inane ass things?! Seriously, this entire relationship has just been Suzuka being angry and Yamato apologizing. Well, that and absolutely cringeworthy things like her actually confessing in front of her dead ex-boyfriend's grave, and the pregnancy charm (OOH LOOK FORSHADOWING).

Speaking of cringeworthy things, what the fuck is wrong with this guy? He doesn't keep his promise to get her a cake, goes to a group date instead, and even has a girl hanging off his arm, what the hell is he on that deludes him enough to make him think she'd be okay with that? And then he fucking gets roped into seeing the group date girl again. This guy is fucking spineless. "Something is making me feel awkward" OF FUCKING COURSE YOU'RE AWKWARD. YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. WERE YOU DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD FROM THE THIRD STORY WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD OR WHAT.

HOW IS THIS GUY SO CLUELESS.

edit: Reading over Quix's impressions, I forgot how Yamato forced a kiss onto Suzuka. We've got a sexual predator in the making (actually, by this point, likely one that's already been made), folks!

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso 19

even if Kousei still can't hear the notes properly, it's good to see him coming out of his shell.

Also his mam's friend... pretty great.

I guess the letter from Towa will bring drama.

Nozaki-kun 47-55

Fun ride is finally over, unbearable waiting incoming...

Soma

meat land *drools*

everybody who hasn't should try beef tail and tongue steak, it's really... really good

Curry guy vs Dark Soma.... most interesting and unpredictable match yet IMO

Shishunki no Iron Maiden 35

that was.. um. well. probably shouldn't have read this in the college library.

Definitely not safe for bus. or not safe for library.

So they have a nice place to live, but have to undergo a programme that clearly causes memory loss etc.

I hope more chapters are released soon.

Zweizer

Banned
I hate charizard for all of its overatedness
But no hate to Panda-kun though <3

Water starter for life!

Wait, you're Korean?

I always assume everyone in this thread is Asian or of Asian descent until proven otherwise.

I should play Devil Survivor franchise at some point.

I'm still amazed Break Record actually isn't dead. We'll maybe get it in 2017 in Europe!

Maybe.

Haha.

( &#3237;_&#3237;)

Now why the bloody hell would you read it twice.

Some people truly love suffering.

Oku-san 16

Fun manga.

Who knew boobs would be the source of so much comedy?

Boobs' comedy potential increases with their size.

Goodbye onodera's mom, hello Oddman 11 best nudist

Yay! Oddman 11! Feels good to see Dowman Sayman again~

Zweizer

Banned
Okusan ch16

Looking at the way Kirara always greets her I wonder how she'll be when growing up.

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari ch9

Things are looking up for him, huh? Let's see how long that surrogate parent act of his lasts.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Crimsons END

As with all things, life is ultimately progressing beyond our barriers and advancing ourselves to new heights. Indeed, we human are much like the sock-eyed salmon. Though if we do choose the life of the kokanee it is still a life worth living.

Best character is Philospher Water Flea.

Second best character is Canada-chan. That canadalust is real.

Zweizer

Banned
Tsugumomo ch47

More genderswap shenaningans! If only he could stay that way forever~

Sekainohate de Aimashou ch46

How do you manage to not recognize her, you idiot?

Lain

Any of you guys from the UK? One of my last Amazon.co.uk manga orders gave me 2 Graze.com codes for free snacks. They are useless to me, but could be useful for a hungry UK manga-gaffer.

Zweizer

Banned
Tamurabon (Parasyte doujinshi) by Tomotsuka Haruomi

Lewdness meter:

NSFB--------o-:Lain

Well that was pretty sweet. Too many fluffy feelings that have no business being in something as grim as Parasyte. Really liked it, and it's now canon in my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom