• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayumi

This should cover most of what you need to know.

Sorry, it was stupid of me to ask before reading the OP. I.. got kind of carried away. lol

The reading club designed to counter the awful Suzuka reading club that is on going, where we read actually good manga.

You can find more details in the OT.

Thanks, I've checked it out. Will have to think about it. (ノ)´・ω・`(ヾ)

Better written than his mangas :p

Manga GAF likes Seo Kouji because he makes Stephanie Meyer look like Haruki Murakami.

hqdefault.jpg

upandaway

One Piece

I wonder who has the ope ope fruit then. Also, all those jerk doctors were really ugly.

Pretty crazy that Corazon called up Sengoku like that. And I do remember Vergo and Law talking about stuff that happened in the past, so Vergo should show up proper in the flashback too, sometime soon.

Doflamingo geez calm down.

I'm sorry, it seems like I did. But when I searched my mentions, I did not see you?
I wrote it loud and clear, dunno.

One Piece 764

Some more info on the will of D and the reason Corazon and Law were so close. I like how despite the tragic back story we never forget that Doflamingo is a terrible person.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto: You're a dick, Sasuke
Sasuke: No u
Naruto: Fuck UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The only regret is that there isn't enough time for Sasuke to lose really badly

Angry Grimace

It seems readily apparent to me that Naruto could demolish Sasuke at any moment, he just doesn't want to. I think that's supposed to be the point here.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
I bet the whole Naruto and Sasuke fight ended with both of them kissing each other, just like how they first met. Then they going to laugh at each other. All well end well

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 47

Poor Ashahi got shoot down hard.

I like this new icon more than the old one.

Yeah, i like this one better myself. Thank you Dowman. Thank you!

I'm sorry, it seems like I did. But when I searched my mentions, I did not see you?

--

Hum. What's that?

It's-
The reading club designed to counter the awful Suzuka reading club that is on going, where we read actually good manga.

You can find more details in the OT.

Sorry, it was stupid of me to ask before reading the OP. I.. got kind of carried away. lol

Thanks, I've checked it out. Will have to think about it. (ノ)´・ω・`(ヾ)

wew, beaten by Archligtborealis :p
But yehat, the book is solid, so even if you don't have time, you can put it in your to read list :D

f1tfu2l4eeo4g.png

Wc0TVjp.png

Cora-san a best.

Punching out shitty Doctors was awesome.

I now hate Doffy for killing him.

S0nZRVh.png

IT WAS HIM!

Oda really needs to stop fueling this Law x Baby 5 thing.

There's only so much more I can take before I'm forced to call them OTP.

One Piece
I'm now convinced the Ds HAVE to have something with the origin of devil fruits. From the Celestial Dragons being referred to as "Gods" and the Ds as "Enemies of Gods", the fact that Dofla happens to know some secret that prevents him from being killed, in addition to coincidentally being involved with making artificial DFs...

Toriko 297

They have some fighting techniques... there is a ton of them too

That silhouette was likely a instructor rather then Bambina

Also
PAIR THE NITRO and a lost city?! O:

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou 40-46, 50-54

Kawai suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. Usa should go with that other girl because they have like, actual chemistry. Too bad this is a manga.

Also, Crunchyroll should really make it a priority to fill the gaps between the volumes and the Simulpub releases. It's literally impossible to find those missing chapters...

LeleSocho

Banned
Toriko 297
So wait... the eight king is the mountain or sits on top of the mountain?

Toriko 297

They have some fighting techniques... there is a ton of them too

That silhouette was likely a instructor rather then Bambina

Also
PAIR THE NITRO and a lost city?! O:

WHO SAID IT WAS PAIR HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH?

dani_dc

Toriko 297

The level growing in Toriko has been absolutely ridiculous. The numbers just keep increasing like crazy. We're at 660 and this are just the lowest fighters of this continent.

Toriko 297
So wait... the eight king is the mountain or sits on top of the mountain?

He at the very least controls the mountain.

She ain't worth it, Usa. :p

He can cut his losses his right now, but that would make too much sense lol

UQ Hoder 46-54

This manga doesn't really do anything that well, but it still manages to be pretty interesting. Getting a "core" cast of characters has done wonders to its quality.

dani_dc

The title says it all, really.

Which is why I didn't post the translation.

That might have been one of the most disturbing things I've read.

I don't think I can even describe what happened without risking a ban.

I was laughing during basically the entire manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom