• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamada 126-130

oh no, don't tell me Yamada and Shiraishi's unbelievably perfect relationship is in a slight bit of danger!

more Odagiri heartbreak incoming :p

S0nZRVh.png

IT WAS HIM!

Oda really needs to stop fueling this Law x Baby 5 thing.

There's only so much more I can take before I'm forced to call them OTP.

Why is Buffalo such a little snitch?

LeleSocho

Banned
I think i'm glad that i don't know what you guys are talking about.

Baby Steps 236

Maruo so dead
Nacchan so champion

OPM Murata - latest
Caped Baldy changed his eyes for the occasion.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Imagine the complete opposite of Yotsuba. Now go even further with your imagination. Something like that.

When I think of the complete opposite of yotsuba I think about a manically depressed kid who is hated by everyone she knows.

Which... is probably waaaaaay worse than whatever it is that zweizer posted.

dani_dc

What kind of person have I become I that I willingly read hentai on campus just to know what the hell you guys are talking about?

You either are someone already willing to do that, or you stay around here long enough to become one.
That's what this thread does to people.

When I think of the complete opposite of yotsuba I think about a manically depressed kid who is hated by everyone she knows.

I was thinking more along the lines of Yotsuba being about an innocent childhood, while this othyer manga is about the full depravity of adulthood... but even further than realism allows.

Zweizer

Banned

If it were the complete opposite, shouldn't it be a depressed old man?

┐( =w=)┌

No, but I will now in the future.

Also, nice try trying to get me to read Secret Dog God Kokoko-Chan...not happening.

Aww, but you trusted me for everything else!

Lain

After reading this work of his, I must ask the question, what makes you such a fan of his works?

Art-style is the main reason and the fucked up imagination for some of his works is a strong secondary. Radiohead isn't shy about making some very grotesque work just to explore how far something can be taken and yet still managing to keep a hilarious component into the whole project. Let's take the Sexsphere Organelle series for example, where characters from different works come together in a hilarious relationship between love and lust, all mixed with the exaggerated futa component that is so dear to Radiohead.

Lain

Is Assasination Classroom any good.

I say it's good with a slow start. First volume had me doubting it and the love some in here had for it, but from the 2nd on-ward my opinion completely changed and it's now one of the manga I read first when I get a new volume.
There are many gags, there's some action and there's some interesting depth to it in what it communicates. It's better than it could seem at first sight.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What kind of person have I become I that I willingly read hentai on campus just to know what the hell you guys are talking about?

This is a thread that told me about that manga where the teacher has sex with the student inside his dog suit while his crush watched and touched herself because the NTR turned her on.

And Hot House.

Zweizer

Banned
Art-style is the main reason and the fucked up imagination for some of his works is a strong secondary. Radiohead isn't shy about making some very grotesque work just to explore how far something can be taken and yet still managing to keep a hilarious component into the whole project. Let's take the Sexsphere Organelle series for example, where characters from different works come together in a hilarious relationship between love and lust, all mixed with the exaggerated futa component that is so dear to Radiohead.

Gotta love the depravity of Radiohead's works. Most of them are pretty fun to read in how over-the-top it can be.

This is a thread that told me about that manga where the teacher has sex with the student inside his dog suit while his crush watched and touched herself because the NTR turned her on.

And Hot House.

dani_dc

I say it's good with a slow start. First volume had me doubting it and the love some in here had for it, but from the 2nd on-ward my opinion completely changed and it's now one of the manga I read first when I get a new volume.
There are many gags, there's some action and there's some interesting depth to it in what it communicates. It's better than it could seem at first sight.

Well, I'll admit that this work of his made me laugh a lot, maybe I should look into his other ones.

What's this?

Such an amazing post.

My google search makes me think this is by the same author of Drainage city, is that correct?

BlazS01

Banned
Bleach 601

What a piece of crap chapter... The elite guards got fodderized, soo disappointing and uhh is so annoying that Kubo is doing the same thing again! I remember how the top 3 Espada ended up being fodder as well, now the same happens with the elite guards >.> , could Kubo give some real power to his villans besides Aizen and Yhwach... god dammit man Im so pissed off, seems like the Elite guards ended up being overrated as hell.

Bleach so dissapointing, I guess the Soul Society arc was the only good arc uhh.

One piece 764

Ok chapter I suppose, I want to know more about the D. :p

Toriko 297

Interesting, the monkeys look strong with that regenerative abilities, they get stronger each time they fight like a true Saiyan :p . And LOL at the big ass monkey, looks creepy as hell, I suppose that was a instructor :eek:

Mahoraba 18-36

9968433ntjn7.jpg

Yep, and I'm damn grateful for it. Don't remember liking Tamami this much when I watched the anime. The last two mini-arcs have been great, with both her and Sayoko displaying some really powerful sides to their personalities. Meanwhile, the heroine (default form) continues to be worst girl, though her weakness is marginally more forgivable since there's no-one superior competing for victor status.

Also that character poll was bullshit of the highest order. Well, except for the president getting 3rd when she's had something like 1.68 appearances so far.

Usobuko

Banned

And Hot House.

That first author has another work but I can't remember the name atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom