• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
He should instead read [insert LEWD manga of the month] or [disgusting terrible manga everyone is tricked into reading]. But if he's bored I guess he could argue nonsense about [popular battle shonen].

I mean, Infinite justice already mentioned suzuka, so you didn't need to add your second qualifier.

Suzuka 158

This is the moment. This is when Seo Kouji found his calling. The preview of his mastery is at hand. The madness. The disassociation from reality. The true provocation of the reader. An absolute challenge towards our most jaded of minds. A stroke of art that could only be executed with such full, unrelenting confidence as to say, "Let me show you a world frightening and unknown. A world of emotion unfelt by mankind."

Take my hand, Seo Kouji, and we'll take that ride into the abyss together.

Nordicus

Haru x Kiyo 5

I was ready to beat someone to a pulp when the football came flying to the classroom and wrecked all that hard thankless work. Fortunately the stubborn classmates felt the same way.

Koharu is amazing, again. Then again was there ever any doubt, she's a tall girl with messy hair covering her eyes and and an honest but clumsy and awkward attitude
KsGjsMy.jpg

Edit: It was fake, not based Kubo.
FUCK!

Jintor

Someone posted a picture of some giant asscheeks mousepad merch in one of the dangan ronpa threads and I scrolled down to it just as the principal came over to chat.

Alt tabbed so hard

Antiwhippy

Someone posted a picture of some giant asscheeks mousepad merch in one of the dangan ronpa threads and I scrolled down to it just as the principal came over to chat.

Alt tabbed so hard

I think monokuma would appreciate some asscheeks mousepads.

Though I think that means that you're going to be blackmailed into murdering someone next.

gotdamn this manga is lewd even without showing much. what other manga master this art of teasing to this level. I think the few pages per chapter kinda boost the teasing factor too. lol

bjork

Part of the dream I had was an animated OP/Naruto/Bleach crossover and involved characters taking on the personas of characters from the other series. I don't remember who was swapped, but it would be like if Grimmjow suddenly started acting like Dofla or something. I don't remember what else happened, but I woke up super angry.

Baby Steps 235-236

oh god, blushing Nacchan. So good.

So Maruo getting offered a lot of scholarships. Guess this means he'll lose this tournament but still have a way of continuing with his tennis, since I guess his parents would be ok with that.

Kanba's weird shot should cause trouble, but I can't see Ei-chan losing this match. He'll probably lose to Nabae in the finals.

I hope Nacchan can at least win the ladies tournament.

Zweizer

Banned
Ah damn. Hopefully it gets picked up by another magazine?

Probably not much of a chance to happen though.

Since it's a collection of short stories, there isn't much of an incentive to continue serializing it in another magazine. Better end it and start a new collection elsewhere I guess.

Antiwhippy

Since it's a collection of short stories, there isn't much of an incentive to continue serializing it in another magazine. Better end it and start a new collection elsewhere I guess.

Yeah, that's true. I guess all I need is just more dowman sayman.

dani_dc

Nickelodeon 39 - End

Bittersweet story to end the manga is fitting, now to hope that Sayman gets a new one shot serialization somewhere else fast.

Have to re-read the series now that it's over.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
One Piece spoilers

So we do get a bit of an explanation about the Will of D it seems:

Corazon explains the hidden name of D… A fated race, The Clan of D.
Through out history powerful people with the name of D has become infamous.
They tell tales to children that if they don’t behave, the D will come to eat you.
Old men cringe and speak of how D will bring storm to the world again…

Details are unknown but the name of D is passed through the history.
In one area of the world they call the Ds “The enemy of God”.

Antiwhippy

This should cover most of what you need to know.

2. Regarding manga scanlations.

So to repeat, DO NOT link to any manga scanlations websites or ask where to read manga.

If you post a panel or page, there should be no logo of any site on it.​

3. Regarding spoilers in this thread.
We will discuss all the manga in one topic with no tags. If you don't want to be spoiled by the chapter as soon as the translation is out, do not come in here. Also, since we are not talking about the anime, you can mention new episodes without tags either since they are always behind or are filler. You should know well enough not to come in here not wanting to be spoiled. Please bold the header of your post as shown in rule 1 to help other posters avoid spoilers.

If you understand the content of the chapter you wish to discuss has significant spoilers for the series and wish to discuss without spoiler tags, and the chapter is a fresh (within 1 day) release, please add some additional detail to the bolded chapter title to indicate as such. Example:

Exercise good judgement about spoilers.

Again, no spoiler tags for text needed, that is the benefit of coming here.

Caveats:
Leaks do not count as translation or scans. If a translation has not been released yet, spoiler tag any leaks and discussion of the chapter. Leaks should be sourced (a name/location at least, if a link is not possible).

Regarding image spoilers: "Please do not embed major spoiler images, ever."

Stretch 27

This SOL disguised as stretching guide is
actually a slow, carefully executed plan that will eventually turn the plot into yuri. The hints are increasing in frequency.
So yeeess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom