• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deprive

NARUTO 658.

Awaiting the Madara solos memes.

He literally is a damn tank - and how can he use Susanno without a sharingan?

the manga has finally jumped the shark.

Only the White Fang can save this manga.

Dude really is a tank. Just hope this won't be another 20 week fight :\

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Dude really is a tank. Just hope this won't be another 20 week fight :\

Kishi: What's that? You want another year of a single fight? I'm happy to oblige. I'll just start drawing a bunch of pages of the side characters cheering Naruto on. I should also draw Naruto spreading his arms like he's on the cross. It will enforce my subtle message that Naruto is Jesus!

Also regarding One Piece almost every arc we see new characters and a faction of people screaming for new crew members to which I always rolled my eyes but I think Barth would make an excellent addition, his interactions thus far has been gold I frigging love him.

789shadow

Banned
Also regarding One Piece almost every arc we see new characters and a faction of people screaming for new crew members to which I always rolled my eyes but I think Barth would make an excellent addition, his interactions thus far has been gold I frigging love him.
Unfortunately, he's the captain of his own crew, making him extremely unlikely.

Erigu

[Naruto]
Just hope this won't be another 20 week fight :\
I don't know if Madara getting his other-eye-that-was-far-easier-to-recover-in-the-first-place is a good sign or what. Obito didn't need both Rinnegan, but I could see Kishimoto spending a few more episodes on Madara toying with his opponents while he waits for his other eye just because.
Just end already.

The answer is that Kishi has lost it.
I don't remember him ever having it.

so do you guys keep readinng nauto beacue it was been rutine fomr years now. is it that car crash.that keeps you coming back?

if it sucks so much then wht keep reading it?

Epcott

Naruto

So what happened to Madaras other eyes again? They just stopped working when he became moral?

We all knew Madara was going to get the upper hand here. This fight will go on another 3 months.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
so do you guys keep readinng nauto beacue it was been rutine fomr years now. is it that car crash.that keeps you coming back?

They've dedicated years reading it, they just want to see it through to the end.
Same reason I still watch The Simpsons, even though it's been garbage for years. Completion.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So Madara's eyes went from Madara, to Nagato, to Obito, back to Madara.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Unfortunately, he's the captain of his own crew, making him extremely unlikely.

frankie was too. I think Barto joins he is just weird enough to fit in.... and 731 is a game changer

I think the revolutionaries will end up saving damn near everyone because Luffy and Law might of bit off more than they could chew

Anyhow ODA is that dude cause I didn't expect it at all.

Naruto

Whose ready for another fucking year of fighting?

Bleach

Renji is suddenly stronger then 2 captains. Why do I bother?

One Piece
epic

mjontrix

Bleach 561

Another illusion banki!

So it seems that the letter that they're designated doesn't necessarily represent their power ranking.

So this week...

One piece > Bleach > Naruto

Triple U

Banned
Naruto 658

I like how popping detached eyes into your empty eye socket makes it work instantly, like new.

The fact that it works at all tells you about how much Kishimoto gives a damn. To be fair though, Obito took the shit from nagato and was using it like the same day.

And um holy shit that was the best one piece in months.

Madara
Just shows how broken he is and now he gets another power up this chapter .

Bleach
Nice seeing a new bankai but the dude get beat so easy .
Still finally a character i semi care about .

Amikami

Banned
Naruto

Kinda of a boring chapter for me. We literally just watched Madara get slapped around about 38 times and then get back up. The guy's a fucking tank, though!! Looses a arm and doesn't flinch. Does Kishi realize what he's just done by allowing Madara to use Susanoo without Sharingan. What a major mistake and just plain careless or did I miss something? :/

Pretty much routine and honestly because it's fun to shit on Naruto with seeing how bad its become.

Though I will I admit I have a guilty pleasure of seeing villains cut the bullshit and start stomping the heroes, it's why I loved Aizen's trolling so much.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Apparently Madera just decided he didn't need a second eye even though Obito had a Mangekyo that makes you invincible.

Naruto

He gets slapped by gigantic beasts and loses an arm from which seems to be straight cut through. Ummmmmm k :I

Bleach

Boo, dont like. Only good thing was that creepy looking bankai, the rest was meh. Im fully expecting that fan of his to be just one of his clones or something.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Naruto

Kinda of a boring chapter for me. We literally just watched Madara get slapped around about 38 times and then get back up. The guy's a fucking tank, though!! Looses a arm and doesn't flinch. Does Kishi realize what he's just done by allowing Madara to use Susanoo without Sharingan. What a major mistake and just plain careless or did I miss something? :/

He's been using various Rinnegan paths with no eyes this whole time. There's clearly some trick to why he can do eyehax with no eyes, it just hasn't been explained yet.

I dunno why you guys always want every surprising new development in a manga to be accompanied by an immediate dialog explaining everything about it. This isn't Kenshin. Give it some time.

Bleach

These guys really need to stop explaining their abilities, it always fucks them over. Yeah Rose tell him how it works on his ears, im sure nothing will go wrong.

one piece

So Robin never bothered to tell Luffy about Sabo. I hate character, mostly SH interaction in this manga. They are largely worthless.

Naruto

Madara can summon Susanoo without eyes. Madara is too O P and now he has the rinnegan he will be unstoppable. Not to mention he can take a hell of a beating. He is a tank.

They've dedicated years reading it, they just want to see it through to the end.
Same reason I still watch The Simpsons, even though it's been garbage for years. Completion.

That always strikes me as a dumb excuse. If you are not interested you would not be reading it. Period.

Bleach

Hell to the yeah, Rose released his bankai. Mask is just too awesome. And Dat Renji final panel. I am the villain, hell yeah Renji. Oh, and shooting a star beam from Mask´s head is awesome.
Rose´s bankai is too hax. It turns illusion into reality. A lot of people thought Aizen´s bankai might do that. Rose just beat Aizen to the punch lol.

Big One

Banned
Bleach

These guys really need to stop explaining their abilities, it always fucks them over. Yeah Rose tell him how it works on his ears, im sure nothing will go wrong.
You do not understand the level of depth Bleach has, noob. Ichigo's tear in that one panel that happened one time, has more depth than the entirety of One Piece.

Bleach

Its one of those shounen failings why HxH is so much better than most others as the only time we hear and explanation about a characters ability is either after they have won or its a requirement for the ability to work (think Gentru) more manga authors need to adopt the narrator system if they wan the audience to know so badly what is happening.

Bleach: This was by far the dumbest thing I've read THIS YEAR. The amount of stupid in the chapter is just...I...I can't even fully put it into words

Its one of those shounen failings why HxH is so much better than most others as the only time we hear and explanation about a characters ability is either after they have won or its a requirement for the ability to work (think Gentru) more manga authors need to adopt the narrator system if they wan the audience to know so badly what is happening.

Yeah, the HXH system works best.

Naruto

Zzz bored can something interesting happen soon

Bleach

So like who the fuck is this guy another vizored? Easily the worst group of characters Kubo introduced, why would you bother giving this character a chapter? Then why would you bother having him lose after spending half a chapter explaining his bankai? At least Renji looked bad ass in that final shot.

I dunno which was worse between Bleach and Naruto this week, Bleach was dumb and felt like a large waste of time, but at least something happened of consequence (another 2 shinigami are down) and a main character showed up. Naruto just bored the shit out of me until maybe the final page, and even then I was just like "...sigh ok..."

Guess I preferred Bleach being stupid dumb with a tease of awesome then naruto being boring

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Bleach: This was by far the dumbest thing I've read THIS YEAR. The amount of stupid in the chapter is just...I...I can't even fully put it into words

I'm at least happy someone finally, after all these years took advantage of the monolouging. Other than that it was dumb as shit.

Amikami

Banned
He's been using various Rinnegan paths with no eyes this whole time. There's clearly some trick to why he can do eyehax with no eyes, it just hasn't been explained yet.

I dunno why you guys always want every surprising new development in a manga to be accompanied by an immediate dialog explaining everything about it. This isn't Kenshin. Give it some time.

Lol. Never said I wanted a dialogue. I simply thought Kishi made a careless mistake. Perhaps he hasn't and there's something left to be revealed. I rather that then have Madara doing Sharingan tricks with no Sharingan just because Kishi forgot. That's all I was referring to.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You do not understand the level of depth Bleach has, noob. Ichigo's tear in that one panel that happened one time, has more depth than the entirety of One Piece.

Fair warning, a mod came in to tell people to stop that kind of posting on pain of gamma-radiation fueled banhammers like 12 hours ago.

If I had to venture a guess, black Zetsu (e.g. Madara's...whatever) was using it the whole time, which is how Madara was able to "see."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom