• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soutaisei Moteron 1-4
Pretty entertaining. Its the antics of a group of 3 friends who form a club to try to get popular doing various silly schemes that somehow help another party to get their club approved. It felt sort of wordy but still funny though the main character seems to be at the butt of several of the joke and seems to be using quite a few tropes.

Senyuu 2 46

aqbvEyIl.jpg

Go to where the lolis are.

Senyuu 2 46.5

W2chwFNl.jpg

Death means nothing to the manliest of men.

Senyuu 2 47

RsErCskl.jpg

The hero becomes a rib monster. Woo!

His Favorite v6 - 22 - 26
Non stop comedy was the best this volume topped only by how many scenes we kept getting awkward Yoshida and more feelings to be revealed. The valentines day chocolate was my favorite scene since Yoshida actually did do it and had his best expression. While the tropical island scene gave the best closing to this story, unfortunately its limited by being in the non explicit realm so the scenes could only tease at things but at least they got closer and showed a kiss and shirtless at least, I wonder if t he final thing in this whole series will be a full scene once they get further in school.

Makimura "doodle face" is still most hilarious secondary character and commentator in this.

wonzo

Banned
Gigantomakhia 2

That was the shit, Delos is a pretty awesome dude, and the art's as awesome as ever but that bit with Prome………………………………………………………………………

miura pls

Sora no Otoshimono 76
Chapter title is complete opposite of what happens
Nymph is dead :( and now we know why she is called Ikaros:( So much sadness

Sora no Otoshimono 76

So, huh, is next chapter the end then? I'm way too invested into this cause I just have to see how they answer everything.

mjontrix

I knew that would end up being the case for
Ikaros

I only pray though that we get a
Reset
in the final chapter and that Sora no Otoshimono Season 2 is next...

I knew that would end up being the case for
Ikaros

I only pray though that we get a
Reset
in the final chapter and that Sora no Otoshimono Season 2 is next...

Woof, hoping you haven't read Messiah-sama, cause...chances are that's not happening.

That being said, Suu already had a sort of indirect sequel that she was doing that already got axed. Which is unfortunate.

I'm just real sad to see this end because SnO is one of my favorite mangas that I've kept up with. It was just the perfect mix of humor, ecchi and tragedy and...man, it's gonna be rough seeing it go.

They already killed Astraea, who I have as my wallpaper and 3 figures of so I dunno if I can go any lower at this point.

Will there be manga tomorrow? At least I caught up with attack on titan during the last couple weeks, but at this rate with no bleach I'll have to start berserk to keep sane

Kieli

Is it really going to go out like this?

wtf?

I'm gonna rage if there is a reset-ending. It's an insult to the intelligence of any poor-sap who wasted the effort to read it to the end.

The only exception being
Rahxephon. I liked the ending to that. Clannad, on the other hand? FUCK THE WRITER FOR NOT COMMITTING TO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.

I was going to print out your avatar and dip that/take photos but my printer doesn't FREAKING WORK DANGIT

(it's officially wednesday so whatever we can stop now. consider yourself saved)

Sounds lewd.

I'm gonna rage if there is a reset-ending. It's an insult to the intelligence of any poor-sap who wasted the effort to read it to the end.

I really think it's going to be a reset. All signs for a while have been pointing towards one. That or its a dream world. Or he's already dead.

one piece full spoilers

As the 20+ contestants left in block D were all knocked out, one person gets up.
Rebecca stands up, using her sword as crutch. The crowd boos.
Everyone else lies knocked out (yes, including Meadows).
Ladies cry out worried about Cavendish, fans of Oorumbus can't believe he lost, etc.

Outside the coliseum, Vice Admiral Bastille tells a marine about the kamaitachi of Rommel.
(Kamaitachi is a Japanese folklore monster, and a strange natural phenomenon of wind slicing up objects)
In the Rommel Kingdom, it was said wind blows through at night slicing people up.
The marines went to investigate, and found out the wind was caused by one man... calling himself "Hakuba" (white horse)
The slim, shadowy figure is holding a saber.
The marines have not caught the man, but Hakuba appears at every city a certain pirate visits...

Rebecca's flashback to the fight in block D, as she stares at the fallen Cavendish

Rebecca is dodging Suleiman's attacks, when suddenly Cavendish stumbles onto Suleiman.
There's something wrong with Cavendish... he falls asleep.
Several gladiators take the chance to attack Cavendish... that's when he dissapears
Then, like a gust of wind, everyone in the coliseum gets cut up by an invisible force.... much like how Kuro did back in early One Piece.

It was Cavendish. With an evil face. Rebecca narrowly avoids getting cut, taking the blunt with her helmet.
As the evil face fades away from Cavendish, his actual persona is still asleep.

That's how this all happened...

The Vice Admiral explains to the marine... Caven turns into Hakuba while daydreaming.
Hakuba is Cavendish's other personality.

When Hakuba first commited crime and fled to the sea, Cavendish became a pirate.
The marine feels sorry for Caven, but the VA tells him Caven is enjoying this situation, do not give him mercy.
Cavendish is a genius swordsman to begin with, and Hakuba is twice as strong as Caven.
Unfortunately the fact he falls asleep when Hakuba comes out, worked against him in this tournament format...
(you have to be conscious to win lol)

Sabo praises Rebecca for being the only one who could see Hakuba, and manage to dodge the attack.
Although he has no intention of letting her have the Mera Mera fruit.

The only exception being
Rahxephon. I liked the ending to that. Clannad, on the other hand? FUCK THE WRITER FOR NOT COMMITTING TO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.

Well, I don't wanna spoil Lacryma/Watashi no Messiah-sama for those who want to read it, but let's just say there's a reason people who are familiar with her work did not doubt this manga would end soul-crushingly.

The odds of a reset are low. And if there is a reset? The cost will be significantly high, I.E. he can make new copies of everyone but he will no longer exist and no one will remember him. That being said, a reset wouldn't be out of sorts or not make sense given what we've seen in the manga up til now.

Hell, if it had a happy ending I'd probably jump for joy.

Amikami

Banned
Naruto

I think that was the best chapter in a long time. Madara actually seeming threatening when he can take down Naruto.

Rinnegan incoming for Sasuke?

Amikami

Banned
Nothing happened to him or something minor. Kishi doesn't make up a technique and not show it.

Basically. He got stabbed in the very chapter he was hyped to play a major role in defeating Madara. Having Hashirama do this and then having Sasuke critically injured if not dead...I don't think Kishi is quite that anticlimactic.

Sasuke's hawk looked like it has the Rinnegan. Had to stare at it a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom