• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach

Renji you boss ass motherfucker.
KuGsj.gif

Dat Kubo bankai design.

Goddddaamn

IHaveIce

Banned
One Piece
Set up chapter. The split personality thing was super awkward.
Also I think Dofla underestimates the Straw Hats big time, eventhough he is probably stronger than all of them, they will do quite the damage he has not foreseen.

Naruto
Seeing Sasuke being stabbed made almost up for the horrible last 150 chapters.. almost

Though it will be all part of a plan.

Bleach
New design, I have no idea what the bankai now really does. Still think Renji is boring AF.
Royal Guard seems super powerful with their knowledge

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece

I figured something was up with Cavendish, Oda wouldn't just create a "generic" bishonen character without a catch.
Doflamingo may think he has the upper hand, but he underestimates just how many allies the Straw Hats have. Remember, Luffy's most dangerous ability is gaining allies.

Can we finally change the name of the manga back to Naruto?

No

Bleach

What an awesome color page and the week of Rukia's birthday too. Nicely timed for Bleach.

RENJI! WTF Powerful! Souou Zabimaru is OP as fuck. Maybe from now on he won't be wolfed anymore.

Does this mean Byakuya and others will have new Bankais to show off? Well Rukia and Byakuya anyways. Ichigo is bound to have a new Bankai in lieu of his 2 swords. Cannot wait for more!

Pupipo has surprised me. The anime is really cute. But the manga is very gritty and creepy.

Anyway, I'm sad that the manga isn't fully translated. The whole manga is apparently finished. But only the first 9 chapters have been translated. I wonder how so many users here know spoilers about Pupipo!, when they haven't been translated. Perhaps they read Japanese?

I suppose I'll just have to wait for more episodes of the anime, now. I kind of prefer the anime to the manga, since it's not as creepy.

upandaway

I can sense a little animosity in this post, have some sauce and calm down

iBBC6Fuk9l771.JPG
it's your imagination

One Piece

I get all the things with Cavendish, but why did he fall asleep to begin with? Just Ace-style chronic sleeping? That doesn't really seem useful if it only happens for an instant.

And if Rebecca dodged it, it can't be THAT powerful. It at least won't take out any of the big guys.

Lain

Velvet Kiss volume 3
g45.jpg

Yesterday I read this volume. Wait, saying read is wrong. I skimmed it because at every turn something was pissing me off and the more I kept jumping around the more stuff that would piss me off I was finding, until I reached the end of the volume and I regretted having "read" it before having volume 4 with me.
I was so pissed off that I stopped reading Moyasimon volume 3 because I was still thinking about what happened in this volume.

Jesus Christ Nitta, how can you be such a dumb moron. I couldn't believe how idiotic this man shown to be in this volume. I can understand that Kanoko act like a spoiled moron (not that i liked what she decided to do after Nitta acted the way he did, but hey, I can understand that she would go back to her self-destructive habits), because she's a rich young girl, but Nitta, you're a grown up man. Naive and shortsighted in your way of thinking, but still you're an adult. How can you not see what's going on, where you're being led and how your actions affect the people around you.

I hope this story won't have a rage inducing end, because if it does.... if it does I'll be hurt.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Doesn't the wind DF belong to some dude from a filler arc? I know filler isn't canon but Oda did say once that he approves filler DFs.

You're probably thinking the Sickle Sickle Fruit.
And Cavendish didn't have a wind fruit, he was just crazy fast.

it's your imagination

One Piece

I get all the things with Cavendish, but why did he fall asleep to begin with? Just Ace-style chronic sleeping? That doesn't really seem useful if it only happens for an instant.

And if Rebecca dodged it, it can't be THAT powerful. It at least won't take out any of the big guys.

Except Rebecca barely dodged it, her helmet went flying.
Considering Hakuba is known worldwide, he sounds pretty powerful.

upandaway

You're probably thinking the Sickle Sickle Fruit.
And Cavendish didn't have a wind fruit, he was just crazy fast.

Except Rebecca barely dodged it, her helmet went flying.
Considering Hakuba is known worldwide, he sounds pretty powerful.
Well yeah, but I meant in the context that he only does one attack and goes to sleep. If Rebecca can dodge it, the stronger SHs can definitely dodge it, and anyone who can dodge it wins.

To begin with Rebecca appears to be the weakest of the winners, and weaker than Cavendish, so even if she barely dodged it, she dodged it.

Raxus

it's your imagination

One Piece

They were discussing that they don't believe it is luck but we will find out when Cavendish awakens.

Doflamingo is really underestimating the Strawhats since Franky is obviously going to run a train over that general. I am dying to see the finals/Law's backstory. There is so many enemies and allies in this arc I don't see how else it isn't going to be another Water 7/Enies kind of extension

Bleach

;_;7 Superstar. One of the big reasons Bleach has been so entertaining to read over the past few weeks. Renji's Bankai is really cool.

Naruto

*Sasuke laughing.gif*

Tamanon

Banned
I like that Kubo made Renji's new bankai more distinctive as two parts. That'll easily fit right in based off the anime filler too.

Naruto

I won't get excited unless we see Sasuke actually die and no pull an "exactly as keikaku" moment next chapter.

Bleach

Renji's new bankai is bad ass, hopefully next chapter we get to see Rukia do something awesome

One Piece

Odd twist with Cavendish, will have to learn more about what his character wants. Dofla classically underestimating the Strawhats can't wait to see the smilie ripped off his smug face

One Piece:
Kind of a weird chapter. All the stuff with Cavendish was not what I expected at all. Not really a whole lot in this chapter, but hopefully next week will follow up on things more after such a long layoff.

Naruto:
Seeing Sasuke stabbed is nice, but I'm worried that we might just get trolled on this. Still, it's a nice way to end a chapter.

Akito

One Piece 734
Dofla's arrogance will be his downfall. Cavendish's spllit personality seems gimmicky, you have to wonder why wasn't he caught before when he just falls asleep after a fight but maybe there's more to him.

Mob Psycho 100 45
lol Reigen
[/stillrelevant]

Kyuur

Well yeah, but I meant in the context that he only does one attack and goes to sleep. If Rebecca can dodge it, the stronger SHs can definitely dodge it, and anyone who can dodge it wins.

To begin with Rebecca appears to be the weakest of the winners, and weaker than Cavendish, so even if she barely dodged it, she dodged it.

Rebecca seems to be fully trained and focused on Observation Haki. That is literally the point of her entire style of fighting. We know that Luffy only has learned the basics of each type of Haki, so there is a chance she is above him in that regard. We'll have to see her in the finals to really know.

One Piece

Set up. Cavendish seems pretty formidable, depending on how the 'awakening' works.

Bleach

I really hope not all Bankai will be attached to arms now (as alluded to by Aizen, this is the 'next level'). Loses a lot of the uniqueness of prior designs.

Sasuke

No way Madara of all people could be placed under Genjutsu, so Sasuke really got stabbed. Hoping he sacrifices one of his eyes to use Izanagi, so that even if he gets out of this he has lost something.

Cavendish most likely does better in one on one fights like was said in the chapter .
Since he would have more time on that one opponent .
Still i wonder how it works he suppose to be like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde so i wonder if can do without sleeping or how long it can last .
Also guess Oda did his research on him since Cavendish is the name of a street in the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde book\ London .

upandaway

Rebecca seems to be fully trained and focused on Observation Haki. That is literally the point of her entire style of fighting. We know that Luffy only has learned the basics of each type of Haki, so there is a chance she is above him in that regard. We'll have to see her in the finals to really know.
I'm keeping that kind of angle in mind, but I just can't see One Piece in that way. Someone stronger than Rebecca should be able to take/dodge attacks better than her, that's just OP logic. I guess we'll see.

Something bad happens to Sasuke?

What is this

this feeling

am I excited for Naruto?

HE GOT STABBED THROUGH THE GODDAMN HEART WITH HIS OWN GODDAMN SWORD!

zlaQiPl.gif
Guys calm down this is Naruto we are talking about.... likely Sasuke got some wood clone and sealing abilities from Hashirama and Madara feel for the trap
Naruto

Sasuke getting stabbed will be nullified by hashiramas self healing technique. I still dont know what Gaara is doing with Naruto, great chapter

or this is more plausible

Bleach

So Renji became N̶a̶r̶a̶k̶u̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶I̶n̶u̶Y̶a̶s̶h̶a̶ ... Baboon Susanoo arm Baddass Bankai

Kyuur

Also, I was thinking earlier this morning that Madara is basically Hao from Shaman King. He's just been alive so long that he is fully hax. Which unfortunately means that
talk-no-jutsu is the only way to take him down :(

Seriously I have no idea how he is supposed to go down otherwise. The person not incapacitated closest in power to him is currently the sauce, and well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom