• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naruto

LOL that fucking ending, man holy shit what bad timing for a power up

F2s3ML7.gif

dani_dc

Naruto Gaiden 4

Oh God that ending XD

Sasuke just keeps gaining "worst dad ever" points.

Attacking his own daughter due to not recognizing her because he never went home.... it just keeps pilling up. No words.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto 4

Why did Sarada get the Sharingan there anyways? So random.

Naruto

Sasuke never met her. She's probably an experiment of Orochimaru's that Naruto and Sakura couldn't stand to terminate

Bleach

Just catching up and I'm a bit confused. What happened to stealing the bankai? Does the main bad guy no longer have the Captain Commanders bankai? Also, was the sick guy being the left arm of the soul king all just a plot device to power up the main bad guy into his final form?

Arabesque

Shokugeki no Soma spoilers

Pretty much as expected, white hair scruffy guy is the 1st seat, and half of the current Council is made of 3rd years (meaning that there are at least 5 open slots for the top 8 1st years to take if or when the 2nd years change posts)

Also
pleasant surprise at the top 2nd year student being pigtails girl and not Yugioh guy. Makes sense given the interactions last chapter between him and Eizan and Isshiki, but having the top of that particular year being a girl is nice to see regardless. Guessing she also won the tournament the previous year (probably against Isshiki in the finals

Glad they also included for people with short term memory about
Isshiki and Eizan's numbers. Still can't believe there were people who honestly didn't now that already ...

kasane

Everytime i wake up i see my guitars. Everytime i wake up i check for updates on music related manga. No updates.

fuuka aint included

Averon

Soma 119 spoilers

E10 positions

1.Pretty boy
2.Cheery girl
3.Big guy with hat
4.Mo-Hawk guy with big ass sword (or whatever it is)
5.Little girl
6.Girl with glasses
7.Isshiki
8.Yugioh
9.Eizan
10.Erina

Kyuur

One Piece

rb5BVM0.png

What exactly is going on in this panel? Fujitora is shocked.. but he's blind and already knew the bird cage was there. Not sure what those little balls of light are..

rrvv

One Piece

rb5BVM0.png

What exactly is going on in this panel? Fujitora is shocked.. but he's blind and already knew the bird cage was there. Not sure what those little balls of light are..

I am guessing that they try to push the top section of the cage. If they manage to "block" the top section. it allow for some space in the bottom.

EDIT: just to make some more speculation. Consider Fujitora notice it. It probably some explosion or loud noise. That being said I have some theory

1) brotomellow put barrier on top to stop it
2) Law do something crazy like cutting the string

Toriko 324

1 Month.... they are going to speed blitz this huh?

Either Mitsutoshi wants to quickly go into a space setting or this series is coming to a close quickly

Anyway that 1% favouring Acacia.... and people called him a charitable guy lol

Komatsu has grown into a man it seems....still has Starjun to protect him though if he would be in danger in Area 6

Seeing as they are splitting up I wonder how they're going to get to each ingredient seeing as they are guarded by passage ways that require the previous ingredient to enter

LeleSocho

Banned
Toriko 324
It seems that Kaka was dead after all, i wrongly corrected someone in here that said so.
Finally Terry & co. will be at least a little useful from now on since they are going under Bambino's training.

Toriko

i always find it amazing how whenever there's a dilemna, someone with a special skill, a special event occurs, a specific item appears, or some guide is found that counters it exactly.

Naruto 704

This is so dumb it's hilarious.

One Piece 787

When Robin said "Roger. How Like him" I thought she said "Roger, how like him" and I got REALLY confused

I am guessing that they try to push the top section of the cage. If they manage to "block" the top section. it allow for some space in the bottom.

EDIT: just to make some more speculation. Consider Fujitora notice it. It probably some explosion or loud noise. That being said I have some theory

1) brotomellow put barrier on top to stop it
2) Law do something crazy like cutting the string

Can't be barriers since it's been established Bartolomeo's barriers must be continuous. He can't create more than a single barrier at a given time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom