• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrvv

You've likely read it already, but Koharu no Hibi is a cute one

It never quite gets violent, but her thirst is real and Koharu has no idea what is considered creepy, obsessive or stalkerish

I need to re read this. I like how
yandere is genetic

dani_dc

Umaru-chan 101

Just get together already!

Also who says "You're nice in warn" in this context? They aren't even snuggling as they should be!

Puruzi

Banned
You've likely read it already, but Koharu no Hibi is a cute one

It never quite gets violent, but her thirst is real and Koharu has no idea what is considered creepy, obsessive or stalkerish

I trust you already have read Mirai Nikki and Koharu no Hibi. Here are some other series that should be of interest to you:

• Love Tyrant
  • Haru to Natsu
  • Peephole (Ana Satsujin)
  • Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen
  • Minamoto-kun Monogatari
  • Abnormal-kei Joshi
  • Onii-chan Control
Read Mirai Nikki but not Koharu no Hibi. I'm also reading Minamoto Kun and Love Tyrant, will read the rest, thanks!

dani_dc

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 79

Confession time!... Or is it?
We should bet if the confession will occur or not.

Jitsu wa Watashi Wa 79.5

Who are those kids at the end?

The kids hair looks like a mix of Milan and Asashi hair styles...
Time travel Mikan and Asahi children!?
I'm guessing he was referring to her personality, or was he?

So he was saying she was nice and warn in the inside?

Still a bit odd but I'll go with it.

Nordicus

I wish I had the image editing skills to neatly fill the left side with Akalyn faces
b9OybSt.jpg

I trust you already have read Mirai Nikki and Koharu no Hibi. Here are some other series that should be of interest to you:

• Love Tyrant
  • Haru to Natsu
  • Peephole (Ana Satsujin)
  • Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen
  • Minamoto-kun Monogatari
  • Abnormal-kei Joshi
  • Onii-chan Control

No Love/Death?
OK.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka 62

Fucking let her into your band asshole

Fuuka 1 is dead, she doesn't care

Lain

Deathless volume 8
Cover not suited for posting on GAF

What a glorious volume, and not for the as usual beautiful boobs that can be seen here and there but because of the introduction of Funi (Fuuku's mother) and because both Enju and Musashi had some good screen time, though rejuvenated Musashi had the more fight time of the two while rejuvenated Enju had a great sadistic moment with his eye power against Funi.
I really don't know how I should feel about the crazy sect chick. She acts funny and is obviously crazy, which makes her charming in her own way (like with the exchange of information/items for water, electricity and the use of the bathroom), but she is part of the bad guys.
Volume ends on a cliffhanger with Mizuki in danger and I hate this because I don't even know when they're releasing volume 9.

Oyasumi Punpun 143-144

I'm not sure Punpun deserves a good ending, but I'm sure it will turn to shit in the last three chapters

Nanjou has issues but she's way better then Aiko at least.

bobohoro

What don't you like about Aiko, apart from some of her hang-ups?

Heh.

;(

Prison School 177

This is so romantic. Seriously has to be one of the most cute~ scenes I ever read, best pairing.

Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches 1-159

Well, another manga that just spiraled out of control, added way to many characters and lost every bit of focus and charme it had in the beginning. The introduction of another set of witches just a couple of chapters into revealing the second set was totally bonkers. Doesn't help that the overall plot isn't anything great either. Still, the interactions between core characters and their personality manages to be entertaining, even though some of them vanish from the scene for incredible long times.

LeleSocho

Banned
Naruto [almost all chapter spoilers 703]

So i suppose it's juubi remains the bad guy here... nice Mangekyou and nice Naruto though.

Koharu no Hibi Overall Thoughts
Holy shit man this manga, it's a gift that's keeps on giving and it never stops.
Who would have known having a yandere girlfriend would be so scary and a turn on at the same time.
hxdZQ.gif

I give it a 3.895436/10

Zweizer

Banned
What don't you like about Aiko, apart from some of her hang-ups?

Yeah, seriously. Aiko is a much better match for Punpun. They deserve each other~

Koharu no Hibi Overall Thoughts
Holy shit man this manga, it's a gift that's keeps on giving and it never stops.
Who would have known having a yandere girlfriend would be so scary and a turn on at the same time.

I give it a 3.895436/10

Koharu no Hibi is probably the most accessible straight romance yandere manga around. I'd have thought the bolded was pretty obvious, though.

There are almost 10 new chapters already and not one got translated yet :(

If only some hero(es) could save us from this agony.

bobohoro

Still standby the belief that Aiko was poisonous for Punpun even if it led to some really interesting moments.

I don't believe so. She was merely a catalyst of sorts, he would have chosen any other first person that came along and left a deep emotional scar to be his focal point in life, had Aiko not crossed paths with him. Given his childhood and personality, his first attempts at relationships would have likely ended in failure no matter the opposition and he would have clung to this for decades, never letting go in fear of having to try again and possibly fail again. For Punpun Aiko was both curse and blessing, giving him responsibility, a connection and something to always fall back on when he has nothing else left. Punpun didn't love Aiko, he didn't need that single person, he was just obsessed with himself and his failures that, ironically, were the only things keeping him going at times and probably prevented concrete suicide attempts.

Koharu No Hibi 5

Yep, now I remember already having read this. Cute story, will read through again because it's ace.

Conan-san

Ok, done my usual FT/UQ rounds on CR Manga, let's see what's here;

Er...

Kiss Him, Not Me 1
Wow. What the fuck?

"Hey Kids, go on an emotional crash diet for a week and you too can have four hot boys after your nerd self!"

That's...

MrDaravon

Finally checking out Gintama, was not at all what I was expecting holy shit. So good. The chapter with the old man and the old dog (210 or so?) was absolutely soul crushing though ;_;

Nightbird

Finally checking out Gintama, was not at all what I was expecting holy shit. So good. The chapter with the old man and the old dog (210 or so?) was absolutely soul crushing though ;_;

Glad to have you on Board.

Gintama deserves more Fans, even though i think it's more popular than ever before right now

Rhapsody

Banned
Fuuka 62

So Neo Fuuka is working there too, and she probably has a better contract than Yuu. I know Hisashi was acting all serious before their performance but jeez. Knocking him down and then saying move it. Still uncalled for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom