• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
Basically just something that isn't "sporty girl and shy girl" where one is blonde and the other is black haired :p

I did read the both bolded ones, but I'll try to check the rest.

What's wrong with sporty girl and shy girl pairs? (  ̄ 3  ̄)

More like resuming a dropped project but those edits would be killing me, fucking Yoko.

I wouldn't bother editing that shit lol

Sounds like I should catch up with Tokyo Ghoul in a couple weeks.

For some reason the new series hasn't kept my attention like the original, I think it might be due to reading it weekly instead of straight from start to finish like I did with the original.

Cerea is already too big, she should be happy instead of envious.

Basically just something that isn't "sporty girl and shy girl" where one is blonde and the other is black haired :p

I did read the both bolded ones, but I'll try to check the rest.

I just realized what's happening in this picture.
*trembles*

It would definitely be a good idea to read Tokyo Ghoul once the first arc is over (Auction Arc). Reading it in one go is probably better than reading it weekly.

dani_dc

Decisions, decisions

But best girl is dead!

Unless something changed.

no such thing.

I believe it's best we agree to disagree paizuri.

What's wrong with sporty girl and shy girl pairs? (  ̄ 3  ̄)

Nothing wrong with them, I just want something that breaks the mold.

It would definitely be a good idea to read Tokyo Ghoul once the first arc is over (Auction Arc). Reading it in one go is probably better than reading it weekly.

Do tell me when that happens and I will. I stopped reading by the time the Auction broke off and the mess started.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 144
9mmUXOI.png
Thank christ for that, if the chapter had ended without them 'meeting' each-other then I probably would've hatched. Though that's still on the table if Kana the Elder doesn't recognise her sister.

Rhapsody

Banned
Nisekoi 171

Looks like we'll get some more out of Marika's character, probably an arc. Hoping that they don't delay it too much by doing random filler type chapters. And with Marika's health, it's not too surprising if she wanted to see the New Years sunrise if she's unsure how much time she has left.

Also just a few more months until they enter their third year.

Mizutama Honey Boy 01

Second chapter in a row that these characters were targeted by a devious guy wearing a hood.

Is this school in some high crime area?

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Akito, do it, for the greater good!

Monster Musume 32-34
Magical girl shrine
Milking and shearing in farm
Stupid bodyguard

Darwin Game 18

invisible dog to the rescue

Goukoku no 144

Thanks god they meet at least.

Boku no hero academia latest

Bakugo win the fight, but he didn't get what he wanted.

Nisekoi 171

By this point I'm convinced that Marika is some kind of experimental bio-weapon, and her reaching her limit will mark the story's transition into a battle shounen. It's certainly a better alternative than her getting GAME OVER'ed on health grounds.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Did I seriously miss the Charade reunion

You guys are so inconsiderate. :'(

Nisekoi 171
Dude was pretty insensitive at the sunrise. Oh well, hopefully this develops further soon
(it won't)

The cat of the zodiac aims to join the zodiac through any means necessary such as court trials or climbing the stairs of adulthood.

It's amazing this can be more random than the anime.
Shit, I knew I read something similar to this description but I forget what it's called. It seemed like a battle shonen almost, and the lead character is a black haired girl that partners up with another zodiac member, and I feel like there's something about them getting overwhelmed by their inner demons and turning inhuman almost? And it was almost like they were mafia families or something.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Zweizer

Banned
Did I seriously miss the Charade reunion

You guys are so inconsiderate. :'(

He's not completely back yet, so you still have a chance!

That's the best case scenario actually.

Still deader than dead but it's time we move on.
The TL wants to finish this series after all and since I don't dig unfinished business, I said why the fuck not.*

*Famous last words

I hope it'll be worth it.

Nightbird

I wonder how many People outside this OT will actually realize that my new Avatar is not a Black/White Filter of some Photo, but an Manga-Character.

(Saying this, because one of my Friends thought that when they saw my Twitter today hahaha)

Shit, I knew I read something similar to this description but I forget what it's called. It seemed like a battle shonen almost, and the lead character is a black haired girl that partners up with another zodiac member, and I feel like there's something about them getting overwhelmed by their inner demons and turning inhuman almost? And it was almost like they were mafia families or something.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Closest thing I can think of that's recent is maybe Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi.?

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Closest thing I can think of that's recent is maybe Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi.?
Ahhh that's it! Thanks, it looks like it's been serialized since I last read the oneshot, too! Neat.

Wizard's Soul ~Holy War of Love~ 1-2
I didn't know I needed this in my life.

Also it's by the author of Bonnouji, I know some of you here are fans. I like this much more than that manga though. Really hope it updates soon
or that I can find some raws.

Kagerou Daze Vol.01

wM5JJ5Tl.png

The series based off a Vocaloid song based off the powers of the eyesssss

Not a bad adaptation, The art's pretty nice and it's doing a good job telling the story without making it too complicated which really was the problem with the anime.

bobohoro

Back from my weekend in London, lovely city. Shame that I didn't have time to look for some store to get a couple of cheap mangas. Now to catch up, most important one first:

Nisekoi 171

The plot thickens.
Not really. All in all nothing really happened, the confession was pretty much a repeat and now comes the mother's arc, I guess, which will maybe finally lift the probably not so big secret of Marika. Or not.
Who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom