• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suu the best.

ePstZBj.png

She, Mero, and Lala should interact more often.

Monster Musume 33
Darling is such a sport for putting up with the requests made on him by extra species.

Also is it too much to ask for a spinoff following the adventures of the Papipapi Expedition Team?

Monster Musume 34
Oh god, reverse mermaids also exist in this universe

Love/Death ch. 5
Something as simple as a high five is not to be taken lightly in a relationship as pure as this.

Zweizer

Banned
Monster Musume ch32

A shrine maiden fox girl now~

Rachnee is having fun~

Monster Musume ch33

Cow girl and sheep girl~

Farm work sure is lewd~

Monster Musume ch34

Bodyguard girls~

Suu is having fun~

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki no Soma ch119

Aw, Catgirl isn't #1...

Yugi is so gonna lose his seat.

I think it depends if Eizan is supposed to be a long term foil for Soma or just an arc villain. My guess is that Soma probably unseats Eizan somehow and Erina takes out Yugioh (since she'd freak out if Soma was ranked higher than her).

My guess is that Erina really is No. 0 (in terms of her "talent" or whatever)

kasane

I think it depends if Eizan is supposed to be a long term foil for Soma or just an arc villain. My guess is that Soma probably unseats Eizan somehow and Erina takes out Yugioh (since she'd freak out if Soma was ranked higher than her).

muh family connections

Quasar

Girls of the Wilds 190 - I guess this means Queen is going to back off and give enough opportunities for DalDal to fight the Jaegu war.

Bye Bye Brother 02

cKJKDakl.png

heh

Pretty cool to see this one shot to become a full series now. Even cooler to see they aren't restarting the whole thing but moving forward from where the one shot ended.

While it would have been fun to see a love triangle between the heroine, her attractive older brother and the guy she likes, this whole how a headstrong girl figures out the ins and outs of being in a relationship works just for me.

Of course, doesn't mean there's a lot of suggestive moments

Citrus 14

Ok, caught up now. This is starting to really grind me down because FOR GOD'S SAKE just get together already. And now with the "I'm going to go out with this person I don't know who confessed to me yesterday" stuff I feel like I'm being led in circles. And what the hell is up with Mei? Who actually acts like that?

goddamn it

wonzo

Banned
Citrus 14

Ok, caught up now. This is starting to really grind me down because FOR GOD'S SAKE just get together already. And now with the "I'm going to go out with this person I don't know who confessed to me yesterday" stuff I feel like I'm being led in circles. And what the hell is up with Mei? Who actually acts like that?

goddamn it
read honey & honey already

Jintor

My Hero Academia 1-10

It's like Naruto x One Punch Man except our hero is actually kinda likable and Sasuke is a huge asshole straight from the beginning.

I like it

needs more frog girl

phaze

Tokyo Ghoul re: 30
jhhqwx0o.png

The "Do you hold a grudge against me ?" line was hilarious.

Hinami is seriously OP'd and she didn't even take out her second kagune. I think it's also the first mention of Banjou in re.

Not sure where the Sasaki business is going but it doesn't seem to me that he will just disappear. Especially now that Hinami acknowledged that he is Ken even without any memories in his Haise form.

Not a fan of the "protect my friends" bullshit rearing its ugly head again.

Tokyo Ghoul re: 30
jhhqwx0o.png

The "Do you hold a grudge against me ?" line was hilarious.

Hinami is seriously OP'd and she didn't even take out her second kagune. I think it's also the first mention of Banjou in re.

Not sure where the Sasaki business is going but it doesn't seem to me that he will just disappear. Especially now that Hinami acknowledged that he is Ken even without any memories in his Haise form.

Not a fan of the "protect my friends" bullshit rearing its ugly head again.

What really surprised me about this chapter was how Seidou has a Kakuja. The poor bastard must of went through some terrible shit at Aogiri.

Jintor

gravity girl is nice, but she's a bit 'moeblob from blue exorcist' right now. i'm only just starting though so I'm just going on pure design

kasane

i still haven't finished the first tokyo ghoul no idea why

i guess i lost interest after the part where kaneki was kidnapped. Meanwhile im starting fairy tail all over again. LOL

kasane

well tbf i know what im getting. I just need some trashy shonen to read since i can't find something interesting that i haven't started

you guys know me

Citrus 15

Wow, what are the chances? Hasn't been updated in 3 months and it updates 3 hours after I get up to date.

This is getting pretty contrived. Oh no, the friends are into the same girl but they don't know and are giving each other support! And Mei also never explains anything because of her cold demeanor and

zzzzz. Well they keep throwing in ear nibbling and shit like that, the art is good so I'm a sucker I guess. I take what I can get, so many dropped yuri series.

Stulaw

Bokura Wa Minna Kawaisou 1-60

I'm not sure how I feel about this, some of it's funny, the Ritsu is cute, but the Usa is an idiot, he's too nice to everyone and can't read the situation, he's also a bit too selfish. Then around chapter 50+ the "love rival" appeared and made it worse, but it's resolved itself now but there's been no confession yet, so I'll keep reading. Didn't realise that this was an anime that I decided not to watch last year.

Soga no Tojiko Will Not Talk and others, a.k.a why can't I hold all these Touhou doujins?
The hell? Never would've imagined I'd find a story about the Taoists the most gripping of this recent Touhou splurge. They've always struck me as one of the most unappealing factions, though I suppose part of that's attributable to anti Ten Desires bias. Odder still is the fact that the warping of canon personalities doesn't bother me like it usually does, possibly because the plot substantially pre-dates the games, and possible because basically any modification to Futo would be an improvement. If Carcharias doesn't revive to finish the final part I may actually die. Thank god we at least got to see Tojiko's vengeful decision at the end of that last chapter.

Think I'm running out of steam at this point, since I've now reached the stage where I'm re-reading older works. Still, it's been a good run.

Zweizer

Banned

I get the feeling that Eizan will be unseated later than Yugi, but I can see that development happening.

Decisions, decisions

RIP

dani_dc

Sounds like I should catch up with Tokyo Ghoul in a couple weeks.

For some reason the new series hasn't kept my attention like the original, I think it might be due to reading it weekly instead of straight from start to finish like I did with the original.

PMUpVcH.png

Cerea being envious of Minotaurs breast is hilarious.

Though being fair.

When I crop a page like this.

Cerea is already too big, she should be happy instead of envious.

You mean yuri series that don't solely rely on the white hair - black hair contrast as far as appearances go?

• Comprehensive Tovarisch
    [*]Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni!
    [*]Murciélago
  • Ayame 14
  • Honto no Kanojo

(As a side note, said "basic" contrasts are not necessarily a bad thing. A lot of good romance series do make use of them, intentionally or not.

Basically just something that isn't "sporty girl and shy girl" where one is blonde and the other is black haired :p

I did read the both bolded ones, but I'll try to check the rest.
Love/Death 5

Yet another reason to hate bobby pins.

I just realized what's happening in this picture.
*trembles*

Jintor

Academia 10-17

Frog girl is exactly as awesome as I was hoping. A+.

I need a one punch man x academia crossover, although the power levels are probably way too skewed there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom