• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd best girl Lala is back to normal.

Best girl Yui made an appearance.

Great best girl choices. I approve. Except Lala is my number one with Yui as a close second.

Ansatsu 142

Shiiiiiip!

To Love Ru Darkness 56

Lalas back! Finally! And wow Yui. You must've really grown a lot after middle school.
Really good Lala chapter. She got her kiss too haha

Nisekoi 173

The two best girls get a 4-koma? Nice. Poor Chitoge.
Shuu's such a bro all the time. Ready to take everyone's wrath so Raku can get away. Damn Haru, you're adorable. Tsugumi scarred Paula for life though. Good chapter.

Zweizer

Banned
Murciélago ch17-18

Seems like she's part of a bigger plot.

Murciélago ch19

Dat color spread. She's in heaven~

Murciélago ch19.5

That Indian Elephant line. I wasn't expecting that lmao

Rhapsody

Banned
To Love-Ru Darkness 56

LyBDN1z.png

lol

Also Lala's back.

Zweizer

Banned
AKB49 ch182

Oho. I wonder how things will turn out with Alice.

Tomodachi Login ch6

Ah, memories.

(That I didn't want to remember.)

Zweizer

Banned
Ryo Fui probably still had an ace up his sleeve, he seems pretty calm and collected with Shou Hei Kun's betrayal.

Yeah, I don't think he'll go down so quietly, but things should be coming to a close. At least from the military side I'd say it's over.

Revo

DICE 99

Kinda want to see time pause rank 2, but of course he has to go and use the dice instead of rolling for it :(

Zweizer

Banned
Tonari no Robot ch1 by Nishi Uko

A robot girl who's trying to blend into society as part of a research, and her human friend who discovered her secret since she was little. Pretty nice first chapter and the art is rather pleasant. Apparently this only lasts one volume, so I wonder how things will turn out.

Apocalypse No Toride 43

I know this stopped being a zombie apocalypse story for awhile now, but I didn't expect it to go Tokyo Ghoulvangelion on me

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Maybe i'll he just rip up his Exodia the Forbidden One.

msv

OPM redraw 60

Well what... didn't know they would change the story in this one. Is ONE rewriting this himself? Would explain the long downtime between chapters. Just feels, not right, to have some kind of tournament now.
Introduction of the kid is now different as well, Garou hasn't been beaten by Silver Fang yet....
I like ONE's drawing style a lot, he's gotten much better over time, so I'll just take this one as a bonus. So let's see how it plays out.

Rhapsody

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma 121

And as we expected, Souma chooses a stand close to Kuga's. It'd be hard to show how close the competition was if they were in separate areas, so it makes sense. Also that last page, reminding us how crazy this school is again.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Been a while since I commented here... been too focused on One Piece.

Shokugeki no Soma

As others have said, Kuga won't lose, but I don't see Soma losing money. This is mostly a quest to make a profit than to beat Kuga.

It's weird watching the anime right now where Erina is still in "I WILL DESTROY YOU" mode, and now she's at least somewhat sensible around Soma.

Onepunch-Man 48

I can pretty much guarantee he is not in fact listening!

Kingdom 433

I doubt Ryofui is going down as easily as they think.

AND KANKI COMING BACK WOOO

Soma 121

Since when was Erina so cool with Soma?

Shokugeki no Soma Ch 121

lol did Isshiki actually just loaf around through the previous festivals wearing his mostly nude getup

seeing the expelled rule near the end makes me believe that he will indeed make the effiecient funds

I likely believe that he won't win against the dude but he might gain the dudes attention with something dramatic

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Shokugeki no Soma Ch 121

lol did Isshiki actually just loaf around through the previous festivals wearing his mostly nude getup

seeing the expelled rule near the end makes me believe that he will indeed make the effiecient funds

I likely believe that he won't win against the dude but he might gain the dudes attention with something dramatic

I think the funds will be close

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Soma 121

Since when was Erina so cool with Soma?

I think it went from:
"You goddamn diner motherfucker, you shouldn't be able to make food that good, I WILL END YOU!"
to:
"Shit, he got second place in the Fall Classic? ... I should probably show a little respect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom