• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kakuriyo Monogatari 02

PWf2S0T.png

hnnnnggggg, that cover page.

Oh boy, I do love how this plot is turning out to be. We get more subtle insights into the enemy and their relationship with the two leads. Definitely looking forward to seeing what happens from this, especially since it looks like they'll address it in the next chapter.

I am amused that there are modern elements infused into this series as well. At first I was kinda turned off by it, but it doesn't really seem to distract from the experience as much as I thought it would.

bigkrev

Nisekoi 83

Actually a good chapter! We actually got some character development for Shu (who is hot for teacher, apparently), have some plot advancement, and a nice moment for the best girl. Wonder if the new teacher will help bridge this into a battle shounen.

Sairuiu 7-8 end

This collection of bl short stories was nice and such at the end of the day. Different than the usual and had nice art styles employed. Memorable stories too (even months from having read the other stories, will never forget the laundraman, the one on the two linked by videogames, chicads, and Chocolate Soldier) and even one high school love story that was right in my typical likes. Overall entertaining. Glad to have read it.

Khezu

Naruto

So Naruto ended up saving them.

So are we just going to go back and forth with Naruto being really dumb one chapter, and then smart the next?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Naruto

So Naruto ended up saving them.

So are we just going to go back and forth with Naruto being really dumb one chapter, and then smart the next?

How, pray tell, that Naruto was being "really dumb" at the last chapter? Especially against a foe with such overwhelming power?

I swear sometimes some of you guys seemingly really trying so hard in finding things to nitpick in every Naruto chapter just for the sake of complaining.

Khezu

How, pray tell, that Naruto was being "really dumb" at the last chapter? Especially against a foe with such overwhelming power?

I swear sometimes some of you guys seemingly really trying so hard in finding things to nitpick in every Naruto chapter just for the sake of complaining.

Having him freak out over the Hokages, even though he knows they are immortal.

It was just a big setup so Minato could compliment Sasuke. It just came off silly.

Naruto
Obito looks pretty much identical to the silhouette of the Sage of the six paths now.

I wonder who's going to bail them out of their current predicament....

Skab

Naruto
Obito looks pretty much identical to the silhouette of the Sage of the six paths now.

I wonder who's going to bail them out of their current predicament....

I'm waiting for Kakashi to just pop out of Obitos stomach and just be all "Sup?" and somehow give the others a window to hit or something.

Beelzebub 51 - 57

Tried to get 10 chapters in on today, but well Mahouka keeps me a bit more busy. Regardless, this whole arc of the ten kings or whatnot against Oga and the other delinquents is fun. Though the people seem a bit weak, I think they are of interesting personalities themselves, and its pretty awesome seeing Oga take them out in one punch, throwing quizzes, and just Be'el with the funny antics and comments. Good arc.

dumbyugi

Jump #35 (29/07)
Kurokuroku (Cover & Lead Color Page, New Series, 54 pg.)
Toriko
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Shokugeki no Souma (Color Page)
Assassination Classroom
Naruto
Beelzebub
Ginga Patrol Jako
Kuroko no Basket (Color Page)
Nisekoi
Hq!!
World Trigger
Gintama
Kochikame
Smoky B.B.
Soul Catcher(S)
Mutou Black
Koisuru Edison (End)

Bleach (Absent till Issue #41)
One Piece (Absent)
Hunter x Hunter (Hiatus)

Issue #36
Cover & Lead CP: Hime Doll!! by Kazuro Kyou (New Series, 54 pg.)
CP: Toriko, PSI Kusuo Saiki, Kurokuroku
Bangaihen: Gag Manga Biyori, Inumaru Dashi
Absent: Bleach (Till Issue #41)

dumbyugi

Yuyushiki 6

There isn't much to say about individual chapters of a 4koma but I've been enjoying this quite a bit so far. Should I give the anime a shot?

Yuru Yuri Intermission 12

Ayano get's clothes from her Mum's friend that turn out to be originally from Kyouko. A fun little extra that wouldn't be out of place in a romance yuri series.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Since my main source for the Big Three died, anyone want to PM me some alternatives? Also:

Aunt Tits

This is way too good to be true. Something is about to happen that goes horribly wrong.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto

This sucks. The battle has lost its luster.

Too much shit, too many players, not enough actual plot. There's too many things going on and none of them are really interesting.

Kusagari

The last few Naruto chapters have felt eerily similar to the Aizen chapters in Deicide where he just kept shrugging off good guys attacks and evolving.

Naruto
Obito just overpowered and even Minato taking hits .
I just enjoying the craziness of it all .

And that's it for this week until later ..........

Kurita

Jump #35 (29/07)
Kurokuroku (Cover & Lead Color Page, New Series, 54 pg.)
Toriko
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Shokugeki no Souma (Color Page)
Assassination Classroom
Naruto
Beelzebub
Ginga Patrol Jako
Kuroko no Basket (Color Page)
Nisekoi
Hq!!
World Trigger
Gintama
Kochikame
Smoky B.B.
Soul Catcher(S)
Mutou Black
Koisuru Edison (End)

Bleach (Absent till Issue #41)
One Piece (Absent)
Hunter x Hunter (Hiatus)

Issue #36
Cover & Lead CP: Hime Doll!! by Kazuro Kyou (New Series, 54 pg.)
CP: Toriko, PSI Kusuo Saiki, Kurokuroku
Bangaihen: Gag Manga Biyori, Inumaru Dashi
Absent: Bleach (Till Issue #41)
Wow, nice to see Toriko and PSI Kusuo at the top.
And good to see Soul Catchers so low!

wonzo

Banned
Yuyushiki 6

Every single page of this chapter was gold, Jerry! GOLD!!

Yuyushiki 6

There isn't much to say about individual chapters of a 4koma but I've been enjoying this quite a bit so far. Should I give the anime a shot?
Absolutely, Kinema Citrus did a great job with the series and it's pretty much the reason why translation has started on this.

ilQXk4FlDpT3f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom